Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 41

Author Topic: Not-so Beginner Mafia: End- Turn to walk away  (Read 59860 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Not-so Beginner Mafia: Night 4 Work while you work.
« Reply #495 on: October 18, 2009, 11:42:59 pm »

This is about Leafsnail going "Hey, I'm a cop!!  Here are my marks" and you going "Hey, I concur.  We're killing them now."

Sure, maybe you're not using Leafsnail's data at all.  But I'll ask you this: Why are you so adamant about lynching Pandarsenic today?  If you're so sure about both of them, why not lynch ToonyMan?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: October 18, 2009, 11:49:43 pm »

This is about Leafsnail going "Hey, I'm a cop!!  Here are my marks" and you going "Hey, I concur.  We're killing them now."

Sure, maybe you're not using Leafsnail's data at all.  But I'll ask you this: Why are you so adamant about lynching Pandarsenic today?  If you're so sure about both of them, why not lynch ToonyMan?

Because I'm not sure about ToonyMan. ToonyMan's bizarre confusion N3 about a No Lynch seems misplaced - that conversation should have occurred in scum chat during the previous Day. It could be Leafsnail/Pandarsenic. It could be Vector/*. It could be Pandarsenic/ToonyMan. I've got the most evidence on Pandarsenic, so I'm sticking with that.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: October 18, 2009, 11:58:45 pm »

... Uh... My point is that I don't understand why you're still running around Bay12 when you say that you're studying.

That's it.

Good luck with your paper.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: October 19, 2009, 12:07:19 am »

Because I'm a procrastinator and research/paper-writing is boring, mainly.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: October 19, 2009, 10:21:26 am »

...Right.  I know that we should continue to discuss this, but getting into a particularly heated debate at this point may not be entirely helpful.  It would be nice if everyone could post where they stand.  I, personally, am almost certain that Toony is scum, and fairly sure Pandar is scum.  I'd rather hit the obvscum today, since if we hit the not-quite-so-obvscum today and it turns out he's town, there won't be a tomorrow.  So yeah.

Tonight I'll investigate Pandar.  Pandarsenic has very unhelpfully thrown WIFOM absolutely fucking everywhere, which I suppose has the side effect that, whoever is scum, I'm now unlikely to die tonight.  This should mean that I at least will know whether there is a Godfather or not.

What do you guys think?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: October 19, 2009, 11:48:00 am »

Tonight I'll investigate Pandar.  Pandarsenic has very unhelpfully thrown WIFOM absolutely fucking everywhere, which I suppose has the side effect that, whoever is scum, I'm now unlikely to die tonight.  This should mean that I at least will know whether there is a Godfather or not.

What do you guys think?

You had some typos in "Pandarsenic has pointed out how Leafsnail is terrible obvscum."

Of course you won't die tonight, though, being scum and all. NKing yourself would be silly.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: October 19, 2009, 01:47:02 pm »

Yes.  Thank you.

Currently:

ToonyMan - SCUM.
Pandarsenic - WTF I don't know
Leafsnail - thought he was town, now reeking of WIFOM
Free Beer - asshole who seems to push people for little reason.  Ascribes to Webadict-Ryu Mafia.  Probably town.

I are confusion, essentially.  Hoping this gets cleared up soon.

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: October 19, 2009, 06:09:16 pm »

To Vector:

Please quote the post from Pandarsenic in which you were informed that Pandarsenic was busy with school.

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: October 19, 2009, 06:14:25 pm »

To Leafsnail:

Please explain why webadict had a higher priority than me on your scan list, given that you thought I was scum.

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 19, 2009, 06:22:37 pm »

To Pandarsenic:

That's an awfully detailed theory you have regarding Leafsnail. What evidence do you have of ToonyMan's scumminess? How do you know it's not me or Vector?

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 19, 2009, 06:30:10 pm »

To ToonyMan:

Please get in here and start posting.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: October 19, 2009, 06:43:41 pm »

Unvote.  (I'm not sure who I'm voting, I kinda sidetracked doing other stuff, anyway)

My thoughts on the matter.

ToonyMan - Me.
Vector - Believes me to be scum 100%.  I think he's town, but who knows now.
Leafsnail - Claimed cop.  Says me and Pandarsenic are scum.  I disagree.  Two possibilities, is really the cop, there is a godfather about and Pandarsenic is scum.  Second, really isn't the cop, scum in essence.  Wants to get a quick lynch with his new badge.
Pandarsenic - Not being helpful, shouldn't have signed up if busy.  I believe is scum if Leafsnail really is the cop.
Free Beer - I think he's scum.  If Leafsnail really is the cop, then godfather.  If Leafsnail isn't the cop, then scum partner.

So, like this.

Leafsnail is cop:

Free Beer/Pandarsenic

Leafsnail isn't cop:

Free Beer/Leafsnail

This is why I will vote Free Beer and keep it there for the remainder of the day.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: October 19, 2009, 06:49:52 pm »

To Pandarsenic:

That's an awfully detailed theory you have regarding Leafsnail. What evidence do you have of ToonyMan's scumminess? How do you know it's not me or Vector?

Went over this. I don't know it isn't you or Vector but you two aren't acting like I think scum would.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: October 19, 2009, 07:39:50 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

To the contrary, I'm saying I won't just bandwagon with web without catching up on what I've been missing. :V

Bleh. I requested day extension for a reason. I'm going to sleep on this again. Please don't be mad if I forget to check in while at a reasonable level of awareness again.

We'll see properly if you're scum once I'm done with classes (around 4) and can actually catch up....

... Sounds like an exhausted person who is adjusting to college, to me.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 41