Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 41

Author Topic: Not-so Beginner Mafia: End- Turn to walk away  (Read 59872 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Not-so Beginner Mafia: Night 3 If you don't, they will.
« Reply #390 on: October 16, 2009, 06:35:07 pm »

EBWOP: For now, I'm going to ask this...

Leafsnail, what do you think of Webadict's previous suspicions of you?

Webadict, are you still suspicious of Leafsnail or do you have someone else in mind?
What's it matter to you? Weren't you voting for me last time? I thought you thought I was scum. Huh, weird.

Org was an easy lynch - but probably the safest of the night kills; he hadn't drawn serious attention from anyone and had made no serious accusations.

The scum is scared.

So, I don't know if I'd go with scared.  I think he's going with the "eliminate the one who's fighting least" approach.  The scum is trying to spread chaos.

Anyway, Webadict.  Can you tell us why you're staying back so much, rather than playing the bloody game?
I ain't stayin' nowhere, ya see. Why don't you friggin' look to check that you're a moron and you guys tied the lynch yesterday like two stupid screw-ups. At least if you screw up, make sure you stop repeatedly doing so and No Lynch. I wouldn't've even minded if you had lynched Free Beer, but no. You make it so we have to No Lynch again, like an imbecile. That means we've got lots of nowhere to go and lots of nothing to bring with us.

Congratulations. Now go leave and we can all look at the REAL bad guys, instead of the imaginary ones you place on me. Like Pandarsenic up there, who's pointing at everyone.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 16, 2009, 06:54:57 pm »

I still don't want Free Beer breathing this air.

I made previous points yesterday.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: October 16, 2009, 06:56:44 pm »

Yeah, I screwed up.  Sorry about that, dudes...

No Lynch.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: October 16, 2009, 06:57:31 pm »

Wait, what?

No lynching?  I've never seen this before.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: October 16, 2009, 06:59:04 pm »

Since it's mylo today, and a No Lynch will put us in lylo tomorrow, I guess.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: October 16, 2009, 06:59:19 pm »

Wait, what?

.... Are you being facetious?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: October 16, 2009, 07:01:27 pm »

Web, no matter how weirdly you may be playing, lynching Org seems too cautious for you. I think if you were scum, you'd be actively trying to manipulate our opinions of each other by killing an opinionated person at night.

I think scum is trying to avoid letting us know anything about them by their NK and that's why they chose to kill Org - which is why I'm giving a little more credence to your suspicion of Leafsnail now.

But I suppose No Lynch is, indeed, what we must do, since we've hit mylo....
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: October 16, 2009, 07:02:17 pm »

Leafsnail: Any inclination to answer my question?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: October 16, 2009, 07:05:38 pm »

Leafsnail, what do you think of Webadict's previous suspicions of you?
Pretty much the same thing I thought of them yesterday, I guess.  Not built on much and probably an attempt to lure other people out.  I suppose that, this being even numbers, it's better to unvote and No Lynch.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: October 16, 2009, 07:07:05 pm »

Wait, what?

I don't even know what that means.

I think I know why we need to no lynch now I guess.

Unvote.  Vote No lynch.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: October 16, 2009, 07:08:18 pm »

Wait, what?

I don't even know what that means.

Ah, sorry.  Translation: "Are you kidding?"  I thought it showed up all the time in Paranormal... though maybe I'm thinking about double-lynches.  Anyway, if you understand now, I won't post an explanation.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: October 16, 2009, 07:08:38 pm »

Web, no matter how weirdly you may be playing, lynching Org seems too cautious for you. I think if you were scum, you'd be actively trying to manipulate our opinions of each other by killing an opinionated person at night.

I think scum is trying to avoid letting us know anything about them by their NK and that's why they chose to kill Org - which is why I'm giving a little more credence to your suspicion of Leafsnail now.

But wouldn't the fact that I do that mean that I might not do that? I change constantly, so because I might do something like that is likely a reason I wouldn't do it.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: October 16, 2009, 07:10:54 pm »

But wouldn't the fact that I do that mean that I might not do that? I change constantly, so because I might do something like that is likely a reason I wouldn't do it.

... WIFOM.  Please stop being an ass.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: October 16, 2009, 07:17:36 pm »

... WIFOM.  Please stop being an ass.
... So, by bringing up the fact that Pandarsenic is bringing up WIFOM means I'm WIFOMing, does it?

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. Please, insist on being a moron some more. Learn to read context, instead of solely content. Otherwise, you can stop talking, because that last post was a terrible way to show how ignorant you are. A better way to do it would involve various racist remarks and telling us why the earth is the center of the universe.

Please, continue. I want to see how this one works. Answer that question.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: October 16, 2009, 07:18:38 pm »

Web: Perhaps. But I think you would generally be more ambitious with your NKs, as a matter of past experience.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 41