Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 41

Author Topic: Not-so Beginner Mafia: End- Turn to walk away  (Read 59873 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Not-so Beginner Mafia: Night 2. A Discovery!
« Reply #375 on: October 15, 2009, 12:42:38 am »

Psh. I'm still on the fence with him. I believe him to be town, but only to a certain extent. Sure, I can yell at you guys to stop bickering, but then can I really read what you think if I'm standing there watching over you?

Nah. I'm just looking at what you're saying. I'm gonna play like this for now. Mostly because it's easy when you're not feeling very argumentative right now (Sometimes you're just all yelled out.) Plus, I like to be random, in case you find that when I play as scum, I'm not acting myself. I act how I want to act.

So, yeah. I've told you why I think Leafsnail is scum. You don't wanna listen, that's cool. More death for all the town and what-not. We could try not being morons, too.

I don't buy this crap about your sudden play-style revolution, and I don't buy your deflection to Pandarsenic, either.  You recently said that vote-times didn't matter... and yet here you are, bringing it up.

Contradiction.

Lie.

Down you go.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 15, 2009, 12:48:41 am »

Lynch me if I'm wrong. This is a sufficiently radical playstyle change that I'm willing to call bull.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 15, 2009, 12:51:35 am »

Also, your continued little buddying maneuver with me is not cool, Webadict.  There's being nice to someone, and then there's trying to take advantage.  If they try to lynch me again tomorrow, I can handle it.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 15, 2009, 01:00:13 am »

Lynch me if I'm wrong. This is a sufficiently radical playstyle change that I'm willing to call bull.
Well, that's where you're wrong. And the lynching you if you're wrong thing doesn't really help town, now does it?

Psh. I'm still on the fence with him. I believe him to be town, but only to a certain extent. Sure, I can yell at you guys to stop bickering, but then can I really read what you think if I'm standing there watching over you?

Nah. I'm just looking at what you're saying. I'm gonna play like this for now. Mostly because it's easy when you're not feeling very argumentative right now (Sometimes you're just all yelled out.) Plus, I like to be random, in case you find that when I play as scum, I'm not acting myself. I act how I want to act.

So, yeah. I've told you why I think Leafsnail is scum. You don't wanna listen, that's cool. More death for all the town and what-not. We could try not being morons, too.

I don't buy this crap about your sudden play-style revolution, and I don't buy your deflection to Pandarsenic, either.  You recently said that vote-times didn't matter... and yet here you are, bringing it up.

Contradiction.

Lie.

Down you go.
See, you misunderstand. I meant that third or fourth votes (The typical scumtells, mind you) don't mean anything. Bandwagoning is slightly different.

Geez, it's like trying to talk to the stupidest people alive. Or perhaps person.

Does anyone notice Leafsnail here? No, because he's trying to lay low. You're too focused on the people that are talking and not on the people that are silent. That's your problems. Like whie I beieve Pandarsenic is acting scummy, Leafsnail is by and large more likely scum.

Go shoot yourself in the face.

Also, your continued little buddying maneuver with me is not cool, Webadict.  There's being nice to someone, and then there's trying to take advantage.  If they try to lynch me again tomorrow, I can handle it.
I ain't buddying. I'm telling everyone you're town. Some of us like to do that. But I'm sorry if you're too busy looking at your feet to notice things. Some of us think that the town knowing things is important. Don't you?

Put an extra bullet in that gun, to make sure you don't accidentally live.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 15, 2009, 01:08:19 am »

Geez, it's like trying to talk to the stupidest people alive. Or perhaps person.

Demeaning me isn't going to make me go away.

That said, Leafsnail.  I want to know where you've disappeared to, and why you're not being helpful.

Same thing goes for Org, dammit.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 15, 2009, 01:18:54 am »

Demeaning me isn't going to make me go away.

That said, Leafsnail.  I want to know where you've disappeared to, and why you're not being helpful.

Same thing goes for Org, dammit.
Demeaning you will make you think though.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 15, 2009, 01:20:08 am »

Demeaning is Web's standard mode of operation. I think he's returning to it so he'll feel more familiar to us.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: October 15, 2009, 01:23:56 am »

Demeaning you will make you think though.

Nope.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 15, 2009, 08:41:08 am »

Current count
Free Beer[2]: Toonyman, Leafsnail,
Vector[1]: Org
Toonyman[1]: Free Beer
Leafsnail[1]: webadict
Webadict[2]: Vector, Pandarsenic

Not Voting: None

Deadline: less than 2 hours.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
Re: Not-so Beginner Mafia: Day 3 Death Interrupted
« Reply #384 on: October 15, 2009, 10:03:36 am »

*BANG*

Those who were sitting jumped to their feet.  Those standing tried to hit the ceiling.

It was the maid slamming the door open, her face ash white.

"What are you people doing here?  We have emergencies all over the hotel! Everyone should've been ready an hour ago!"

Daylight streams out of the small window.  The recruits had succeeded in talking throughout the entire night.  A panic of clothing changes and equipment gathering erupts among the room occupants.  In the mists, the young girl grabs Toonyman's shoulder.

"You, and you," pulling Leafsnail with her other hand "stop playing around and go to 319.  Bring Clean Up tools; it's another one."  Half dressed, the two chosen are hurried out the door.

"Vector, Pandarsenic.  Storage room B.  Same story.  Also check the door to see if it's defective.  The rest of you to the Furnace.  I said there's two bodies in there and did anyone act?  No!" 

As everyone makes their way down the maintenance halls, a conversation between the maid and the door guard could be heard.

"So, who died this time," she asked.

The guard shrugged his shoulders, "They didn't mention anyone to me.  Guess they didn't decide when you came in."

The last thing you hear is the slap of a hand on a forehead.

Final Count
Free Beer[2]: Toonyman, Leafsnail,
Vector[1]: Org
Toonyman[1]: Free Beer
Leafsnail[1]: webadict
Webadict[2]: Vector, Pandarsenic

No one was lynched.

It's time for work.  Everyone should be too busy to talk.  Those with special roles, send me your choices.
I KNEW IT!

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
Re: Not-so Beginner Mafia: Night 3 If you don't, they will.
« Reply #385 on: October 16, 2009, 06:10:33 pm »

Everyone looks bone tired.

No chance to sleep from last night, everyone was sent off to work with varying results.  Those who handled the Storage Room job said that the body was a simple matter: bound, a simple knife wound, and little blood to clean up, but it left them with a crowded mess in the front desk.  For all of the murders and other shady business that occurs, the hotel works like any other and can become very popular at times.  The job in the hotel bedroom was much uglier with a broken, mangled body and a carpet that required multiple cleanings to clear out.

The furnace room's pair of bodies were easy to handle, but the furnace itself was broken and subject to spouting flames. 

In time, however, all of the problems were handled and the recruits soon found themselves back in the room to put on your after-work clothing.  Eventually, everyone was back in their seats and settled.

The long day and sleepless night, however, took it's toll.  Before long just about everyone was fast asleep in their chairs.  After an hour, each one was woken up by another recruit-who tended to look about to fall asleep themselves.  No one could sleep long, though, for you had work to do.

Before you begin, though, you notice Org still asleep.  One of you walks over to wake him up.  Nothing.  More pushes, still nothing.

After a few minutes, you find out that he won't ever wake up.

The guard, by then, notices and makes his way to the new crowd that formed around the eternal sleeper.  Oddly enough, he starts taking his clothes off.

A few shocked mutters causes him to speak, "simplest trick in the book, somewhere in his clothing should be...ahh.. there."  He pulls back Org's pants a few inches, then pushes it back on to the body carefully.  He then drapes his upper clothing around his waste.  "Just wanted to know where it it was.  A poison-tipped needle."

He pulls the body up gently, then starts to leave the room.  As he leaves he says, "Don't bother looking for one.  If your clothes had a needle you'd be gone already."

It still took a full hour before anyone could stop checking.

Org, Townie, has been killed during the day.

It is now night. 

Deadline: Tuesday, 20th, 11am EST.

Survivors:
Webadict
Pandarsenic
Toonyman
Leafsnail
Free Beer
Vector
I KNEW IT!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: October 16, 2009, 06:12:24 pm »

Seems like a rather odd choice of target, to me.  I mean, surely Org is the easiest lynch of them all?

On the other hand, Free Beer, who are you going to attack and then lay off today?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 16, 2009, 06:16:22 pm »

Org was an easy lynch - but probably the safest of the night kills; he hadn't drawn serious attention from anyone and had made no serious accusations.

The scum is scared.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: October 16, 2009, 06:23:12 pm »

EBWOP: For now, I'm going to ask this...

Leafsnail, what do you think of Webadict's previous suspicions of you?

Webadict, are you still suspicious of Leafsnail or do you have someone else in mind?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: October 16, 2009, 06:29:05 pm »

Org was an easy lynch - but probably the safest of the night kills; he hadn't drawn serious attention from anyone and had made no serious accusations.

The scum is scared.

So, I don't know if I'd go with scared.  I think he's going with the "eliminate the one who's fighting least" approach.  The scum is trying to spread chaos.

Anyway, Webadict.  Can you tell us why you're staying back so much, rather than playing the bloody game?

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 41