Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 41

Author Topic: Not-so Beginner Mafia: End- Turn to walk away  (Read 59750 times)

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Not-so Beginner Mafia: Night 2. A Discovery!
« Reply #315 on: October 13, 2009, 09:00:26 pm »

FoS Org for naming me as town and for defending me.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 13, 2009, 09:01:39 pm »

Free Beer, you're accusing me of voting so far!  That's like saying I'm scum because I FoS somebody who was Tow--OH WAIT.  Didn't Vector do that and you tried to get him lynched based on that?  He's Town though now, right?  Because Webadict said so.

And no, that wasn't a loaded question!  It's the truth!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 13, 2009, 09:01:45 pm »

I SAID I THOUGHT YOU WERE TOWN. YOU SEEM LIKE TOWN.

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 13, 2009, 09:03:07 pm »

YOU ARE BUDDYING.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 13, 2009, 09:04:58 pm »

YOU ARE BUDDYING.

YOU ARE TRIGGER-HAPPY AND WILL NOT ALLOW PEOPLE TO SPEAK THEIR MINDS IN ANY REASONABLE WAY.

WOULD IT BE BETTER IF WE SAID "EVERYONE IS SCUM," THOUGH IT WOULD BE FALLACIOUS?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 13, 2009, 09:06:22 pm »

ToonyMan, you're spewing BS. Check back in the thread. I posted a nice big summary of my accusations against you several pages back. I've added another to the list when I voted you.

BS is anti-town. If you are town, then cut it out and get serious. Otherwise, prepare to die.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 13, 2009, 09:07:46 pm »

YOU ARE BUDDYING.

YOU ARE TRIGGER-HAPPY AND WILL NOT ALLOW PEOPLE TO SPEAK THEIR MINDS IN ANY REASONABLE WAY.

WOULD IT BE BETTER IF WE SAID "EVERYONE IS SCUM," THOUGH IT WOULD BE FALLACIOUS?

THAT'S HOW EVERYONE SHOULD THINK HAHAH.

ToonyMan, you're spewing BS. Check back in the thread. I posted a nice big summary of my accusations against you several pages back. I've added another to the list when I voted you.

BS is anti-town. If you are town, then cut it out and get serious. Otherwise, prepare to die.

LET ME *ahem* Let me go back and check a check check.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 13, 2009, 09:13:00 pm »

ToonyMan:

I presented evidence against Vector already. The burden of proof lies with him. As for Leafsnail, I'm asking him to come up with an argument. If I was asked to come up with an argument for why I'm not scum, I could. Why can't I ask the same of Leafsnail?

I hope this isn't your accusation.  Free Beer, you don't have to do what what I say!  My words are useless Mr. "TRIGGER-HAPPY AND WILL NOT ALLOW PEOPLE TO SPEAK THEIR MINDS IN ANY REASONABLE WAY".

And yeah, that's all I could find about that huge post of accusations.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 13, 2009, 09:14:19 pm »

I have a feeling I mixed up "accusation" with "questions".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 13, 2009, 09:16:34 pm »

Wait, alright.  So all I can find is that whole Vector defending thing.

You are scum Free Beer.  Vector is town.

Yeah, do the math.

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 13, 2009, 09:31:31 pm »

I see no accusations scum bucket.  Show them.

I don't know who you're addressing here, since you're talking to a "scum bucket" that only you seem to know about. But since you haven't addressed any of my accusations, I'll go ahead and post mine.

Vector and ToonyMan have been uncharacteristically silent. And I think most of us want a reason from ExKirby.
...Vector. It's Vector and ToonyMan.

1. The two haven't actually directly addressed each other even once in this thread.
2. They are now coordinated in their efforts to get Org lynched (presumably since ExKirby will be an easy lynch on D2).
3. Thus, they must be communicating privately.
4. Therefore, they are both scum.
ToonyMan breaks his rare silence to defend ExKirby's attack on Org even as he FoS's ExKirby:
ToonyMan doesn't post for the rest of the night - possibly because he thinks he's dead N2 and is conversing with his partner on how to respond. End N1.
ToonyMan and Vector again coordinate their actions, this time converging on me. It bears mentioning that Vector produced a half-hearted attack on ToonyMan in hopes of dissociating himself:
Probably most damning is the fact that they DK'd Apostolic - they obviously did so in hopes of drawing suspicion toward me. The scum clearly want me dead, because I have them pegged. Classic scum technique, and it completely gives both of them away.

Your only response to ANY of these is to switch your vote to me. It kind of reminds me of my response to you voting me back in Vote Mafia 3 (you know, back when I was scum). You aren't defending yourself, you're lurking, and you're being unhelpful. Typical Org play, which is very much atypical for you.

Your only response was this:
Why are you voting Vector then?!

You'll notice that it factors into my last accusation toward you.

Since you're obviously too lazy to go back and check the thread, I'll also mention:

Ok, fair enough.  Seems like a good summary.  Unvote.

On the other hand, ToonyMan, you've been very, very quiet.  Even as you were accused, you only seemed to respond half heartedly.  Also, as Free Beer has been attacking Vector, you have said nothing.  Where's your normal aggressive play?  Why are you trying to avoid detection?

To which your only reply was to defend Vector and attack me.

What so I be helpful and voted for doing so?  I don't think anybody else even bothered to list their suspicions.

You're incensed that Vector voted you. Sounds like your defense was less about me and more about Vector, non?

Yeah, Webadict likes to choose 2 or so people and say they're scum.  It's fun to say the least.

So it's A-OK for webadict to do it, but when I do it I'm scum? Now who's "following webadict's words?"

Also, nice job saying Vector is scum and he must die or else and then going on to Leafsnail after Webadict said he was suspicious of him.

I'll just FoH that even though I'm already voting you for being scum.

To which I reply:
ToonyMan voted me in the beginning of the Night. His primary motive in doing so appeared to have been the fact that I was voting for Vector instead of him. When I switched to Leafsnail, his argument became not valid. His response? Apparently he wanted to keep voting me because I was voting for Leafsnail instead of him. I think ToonyMan is trying to tell us something. And I think it's that he is scum.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 13, 2009, 09:34:01 pm »

I was being bitter about the Webadict thing...that's what I do!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 13, 2009, 09:36:05 pm »

What so I be helpful and voted for doing so?  I don't think anybody else even bothered to list their suspicions.

... This is incensed?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 13, 2009, 09:36:29 pm »

Wait, alright.  So all I can find is that whole Vector defending thing.

You are scum Free Beer.  Vector is town.

Yeah, do the math.
He can't be scum if you are...

I was being bitter about the Webadict thing...that's what I do!
Nay. You're random about it.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 13, 2009, 09:39:30 pm »

Oh noes!  I being attacked by all sides!

Must.........pull..........through........

Free Beer, I ask again.  Why did you move on to Vector after such confidence in his scumitude?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 41