Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 41

Author Topic: Not-so Beginner Mafia: End- Turn to walk away  (Read 59645 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Not-so Beginner Mafia: Night 2. A Discovery!
« Reply #270 on: October 12, 2009, 05:31:32 pm »

What so I be helpful and voted for doing so?  I don't think anybody else even bothered to list their suspicions.

Free Beer did.  I'm waiting on everyone else.

Like I said, I really appreciate it IRL.

I will again request a Day Extension, and suggest that you do the same.  I don't want to lynch you or treat you poorly, but I can believe that you could be using me as a tool.

So: Leafsnail, Pandarsenic, Webadict, and Org, please detail your suspicions in full.  We aren't going to win this game by sitting around at watching the Big Fight in the middle of the ring.  I believe that at least one of you is scum, and I intend to find out which.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 12, 2009, 05:33:14 pm »

... So... everyone's going after everyone else for buddying, but not me? I JUST said TO Vector that I wasn't going after him. He even replied with acknowledgment. Buuuut... nothing?

A little hypocritical, don'tcha think? How about this: We don't lynch Vector, because Vector is town. 'Kay? So we're gonna baaaaack up, and NOT lynch him. Before I meltdown and kill everyone.

Now, for everyone going after Vector, I will be defending him. Got it? Bring up anything and I'll tell you why he's town. Heck, feel free to bring up why I'm scum while you're at it. I can take you all.

Stupid morons... Vector, I'm at 98% on your towniness.

Also, ToonyMan seems scummy as well.

I'll extend the Day.

What so I be helpful and voted for doing so?  I don't think anybody else even bothered to list their suspicions.

Free Beer did.  I'm waiting on everyone else.

Like I said, I really appreciate it IRL.

I will again request a Day Extension, and suggest that you do the same.  I don't want to lynch you or treat you poorly, but I can believe that you could be using me as a tool.

So: Leafsnail, Pandarsenic, Webadict, and Org, please detail your suspicions in full.  We aren't going to win this game by sitting around at watching the Big Fight in the middle of the ring.  I believe that at least one of you is scum, and I intend to find out which.
Learn to read. I made a big post.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 12, 2009, 05:34:34 pm »

Yes.  Day Extension please.  More time is always good.

FAKE-EDIT:

You think Vector is town too?  YEAHHHHHHHH.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 12, 2009, 05:36:15 pm »

Yes.  Day Extension please.  More time is always good.

FAKE-EDIT:

You think Vector is town too?  YEAHHHHHHHH.
I also think you're scum. Still want to celebrate?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 12, 2009, 05:39:11 pm »

Webadict, if he is scum I hope you will not object to being lynched.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 12, 2009, 05:42:05 pm »

Learn to read. I made a big post.

I can totally read.  I saw you had decided on ToonyMan and Leafsnail, and wrote a big long thing about Leafsnail's scumminess.  Thanks for that, but it only partially answers the question I'm trying to ask.

To give a more specific question, I'm looking for a (short) overview of your interpretations of Pandarsenic, Org, and Free Beer.  I would add myself to the list, but I think you've already covered that.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 12, 2009, 06:32:29 pm »

Not only is that statement the stupidest statement I've ever seen, but it's totally contradictory.

So, if he's scum (Which he's not), then what are the chances that I'd defend him? Not likely. Especially if I'm scum.
But, that would mean that you'd have to lynch him to find out, wouldn't you? Because if he's scum, he can't be Night-Killed, and if you lynch him, it means I did a terrible job of defending him.

So, does ANY of that sound like me?

To give a more specific question, I'm looking for a (short) overview of your interpretations of Pandarsenic, Org, and Free Beer.  I would add myself to the list, but I think you've already covered that.
Don't wanna. Lots of extra work for little reason. If I want to read a list of crap, I'll make one myself. Obviously if I haven't pointed you out, you mean nothing to be. So for me to go back and look at EVERYONE just for a stupid list is dumb. No one will listen to me anyhow. Except the scum.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 12, 2009, 06:35:43 pm »

Extension granted.

Deadline: Tomorrow night and Midnight, est
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 12, 2009, 06:42:06 pm »

Org, don't even say that. That... makes no sense.

DayExtensionTiemPlx

Fake-edit: Never mind, I'm late to that party.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 12, 2009, 06:43:07 pm »

Don't wanna. Lots of extra work for little reason. If I want to read a list of crap, I'll make one myself. Obviously if I haven't pointed you out, you mean nothing to be. So for me to go back and look at EVERYONE just for a stupid list is dumb. No one will listen to me anyhow. Except the scum.

Fair enough.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 12, 2009, 08:01:26 pm »

Never mind. Just, no.

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 12, 2009, 10:57:12 pm »

Analysis of Vector thus far:

I believe I have successfully gotten under Vector's skin. We have seen two sides to Vector thus far. I'll call them "Real Vector" and "Fake Vector." This is because I conjecture that Real Vector expresses what Vector is really thinking, while Fake Vector has a protective shell that prevents people from getting a good read on him.

Real Vector's posts look like this:
Consistent explanation... consistent explanation... how about "VT who communicates badly."  Oh, wait.  Haha.  You think that's a lie.  You won't believe me.  IT'S THE TRUTH, YOU MORON.  I'M NOT SCUM HIDING BEHIND LIES AND EXCUSES, I AM TOWN WHO HAPPENS TO FOLLOW A DIFFERENT THOUGHT PROCESS THAN YOU DO.  PLEASE STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE.  Perhaps you may think the story is too outlandish, that I am in fact Ye Standarde Humann who is just a moron-scum and speaks like a fool and makes a thousand slips.  I am trying to tell you the truth, and you are not believing me.  I am not trying to make excuses, I am trying to tell you the situation.  I am not saying "Don't lynch me because I have teh communication problems and am like someone you need to feel sorry for."

I believe we have seen the following from Real Vector:
-blatant buddying
-very, very angry with me for interrogating him

Fake Vector's posts look like this:
So, maybe I'm positively crazy right here, but I feel like we can see a reason for the change--that is, the threatened bannings for people who don't play the damned game.

Frankly, I don't have much of a clue as to what's going on right now... but Pandarsenic, I think it's quite odd that you're trying to off Org for being helpful.  He isn't helpful as scum, he isn't helpful as town, he isn't helpful no matter what role or alignment he has.

I think this is clearly an agenda shift.  The question is, why don't you?

Further, ToonyMan: what has happened to all the crazy?  You're being quite subdued.

And even more: Free Beer, O scummish fiend, why are you looking for pairs and pulling suspicion off of Org?  Further, why vote me first over ToonyMan?  I can't see the rationale behind the attack, which makes me worried.  Where there is no rationale, there is scum trying to cook up excuses to vote a given person.

You, sir, are next.

I believe we have seen the following from Fake Vector:
-Staying behind the scenes and attempting to manipulate people
-Implicitly admitting that he knows certain people (me, Org, Pandarsenic) are town

Both Vectors' actions are extremely scummy. I think the most productive way forward would be to continue to interrogate Real Vector.

Since Vector is currently Fake Vector and it is unlikely that he will return to Real Vector until he gets three or more votes on him, I will Unvote and vote Leafsnail.

So, Leafsnail. Convince us you aren't scum. Go ahead.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 12, 2009, 11:20:05 pm »

Current Vote Count

Current count.
Free Beer[1]: Toonyman
Vector[2]: Org, Pandarsenic
Toonyman[2]: Leafsnail, Vector
Leafsnail[2]: webadict, Free Beer

Deadline: midnight, EST
There are about 12 hours left until the end of the day.

At the current state of activity, it will require no more than 2 people to bring another day extension with no Rejections.  So long as this place remains as active, I will extend as long as desired.

Seriously.. this is one of the most active mafias currently running ;D
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 12, 2009, 11:23:30 pm »

Seriously.. this is one of the most active mafias currently running ;D

... Happy to give you your daily dose of crazy >_>

Anyway, Extension.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 12, 2009, 11:24:41 pm »

To be honest guys, I don't think I'll be able to make it to deadline.  So I'll have to vote for a day extension as well.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 41