Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 41

Author Topic: Not-so Beginner Mafia: End- Turn to walk away  (Read 59747 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Not-so Beginner Mafia: Night 2. A Discovery!
« Reply #525 on: October 20, 2009, 11:28:23 pm »

Is it a coincidence you're scum?
This is hilarious.

Toony, I concur. After those undeniable reasons, and unretractable quotes of bindingnesses, I really think Free Beer is scum.

Unless they are scum buddies and this is like what Toony and I did in vote mafia...

Web, you need another Vote Mafia. :I

Org breaks his silence to defend me. When confronted about it, all he could say is that he thought I was town. What evidence do you think he had? Why was it so important to him to defend me?

Are you seriously using Org as your defense?  I attack you, and you bring me Org?

Also, that would be because Org thought ToonyMan was scum at the time (He was.  Whoo-hoo.).  I take that more as destroying ToonyMan's argument than as defending you.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Not-so Beginner Mafia: Night 5 Peace
« Reply #526 on: October 20, 2009, 11:39:27 pm »

Yes. You attack me, and I bring you Org. Org defended me as town and he was DK'd for it. I'm going to advance the theory that Org was DK'd because the scum thought he was a power role - because he defended me.

If you have an objection, then state it.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Not-so Beginner Mafia: Night 2. A Discovery!
« Reply #527 on: October 20, 2009, 11:39:55 pm »

Is it a coincidence you're scum?
This is hilarious.

Toony, I concur. After those undeniable reasons, and unretractable quotes of bindingnesses, I really think Free Beer is scum.

Unless they are scum buddies and this is like what Toony and I did in vote mafia...

Web, you need another Vote Mafia. :I

Org breaks his silence to defend me. When confronted about it, all he could say is that he thought I was town. What evidence do you think he had? Why was it so important to him to defend me?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: October 20, 2009, 11:42:30 pm »

Yes. You attack me, and I bring you Org. Org defended me as town and he was DK'd for it. I'm going to advance the theory that Org was DK'd because the scum thought he was a power role - because he defended me.

If you have an objection, then state it.

... Or maybe you're a godfather, as posited.  Then you looked at this and went "Why the hell would Org ever defend me?  Oh, Org must be the cop!  Let's kill him!"

And then you bring it up over here.

Also, yeah.  I can definitely see this being a repeat of Toony's strategy in Vote Mafia.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: October 20, 2009, 11:51:02 pm »

Point taken.

New line of reasoning: Why am I NOT going for Vector right now? I've stated repeatedly that Vector is obviously the scummiest of us all. I've also stated that if Vector is scum, then he must have gotten EXTREMELY LUCKY.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: October 20, 2009, 11:55:38 pm »

Point taken.

New line of reasoning: Why am I NOT going for Vector right now? I've stated repeatedly that Vector is obviously the scummiest of us all. I've also stated that if Vector is scum, then he must have gotten EXTREMELY LUCKY.

Because either you are town, and you think Pandarsenic is the actual scum... or you're scum, and you think I'm a spineless tool you can manipulate into killing Pandarsenic.

This is scummy, Free Beer.  Threatening to attack me because I won't back off just makes you look scared.

Plus, if Vector is the scummiest of us all, why is it that pretty much everyone (except your sainted Org, who died too quick) seems to have put me down as town?  It's just you who is hanging onto me like a dog.

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: October 21, 2009, 12:05:03 am »

Point taken.

Because either you are town, and you think Pandarsenic is the actual scum... or you're scum, and you think I'm a spineless tool you can manipulate into killing Pandarsenic.

This is scummy, Free Beer.  Threatening to attack me because I won't back off just makes you look scared.

Plus, if Vector is the scummiest of us all, why is it that pretty much everyone (except your sainted Org, who died too quick) seems to have put me down as town?  It's just you who is hanging onto me like a dog.

I'm not scared. I'm beating around the bush. And you're not getting it because you're a tool.

I unvoted you N2. My stated reasoning at the time was that I wasn't going to get any information out of you. However, I never voted you again. This is because I had evidence to suggest you were either town, or obvscum who got EXTREMELY LUCKY.

I've been capitalizing EXTREMELY LUCKY for a reason, by the way.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: October 21, 2009, 12:09:04 am »

Point taken.

I'm not scared. I'm beating around the bush. And you're not getting it because you're a tool.

I unvoted you N2. My stated reasoning at the time was that I wasn't going to get any information out of you. However, I never voted you again. This is because I had evidence to suggest you were either town, or obvscum who got EXTREMELY LUCKY.

I've been capitalizing EXTREMELY LUCKY for a reason, by the way.

Right.  The point is that you're capitalizing EXTREMELY LUCKY because you think I'm a moron who doesn't know you're going to vote me.

Look.  I attack you.  You threaten to vote me if I continue to attack you.  I continue to attack you.  You call me names.  Big deal.  I think you're it.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: October 21, 2009, 12:10:59 am »

I'm about halfway through page 4/11. Inconclusive but Free Beer is looking worse than Vector so far....
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: October 21, 2009, 12:21:13 am »

Fine. I'm going to post it, then.

It doesn't explain your behavior N1. It doesn't explain your behavior RE ToonyMan. It doesn't explain why you were passive until I called you out on it. It doesn't explain why you're unrepentant about buddying. It doesn't explain why you mis-quoted your role PM. Shall i continue?

I attempted to refute your roleclaim as Townie. The only way I could have possibly even known to have done that was if I were a Townie myself.

And if you were scum, the only way you could have produced the response you did was if you made an EXTREMELY LUCKY guess.

I'm thinking Org caught on to this, and that's why he knew I was town.

I'm thinking Pandarsenic DIDN'T catch on to this, and that's why he's scum.

I'm thinking you DIDN'T catch on to this because you're a tool.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: October 21, 2009, 12:24:36 am »

What are you talking about, FB?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: October 21, 2009, 12:24:46 am »

Jackass.  You'd better bring up some other kind of evidence, because I don't want to be here when you get modkilled for exhuming this trash.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: October 21, 2009, 12:26:18 am »

Vector: Is this something I missed during my classes or something...?

FB: I don't get how you can misquote your role PM, since you can't quote your PM period.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: October 21, 2009, 12:27:53 am »

ARGH DON'T WANT TO BREAK THE RULES GODDAMMIT.

... Okay, I think this is the most I can do.  Pandarsenic, there is a long post by Dakarian that contains no flavor text.  Read that post.

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: October 21, 2009, 12:30:53 am »

All of the rest of my evidence is against Pandarsenic. Wanna hear it?

Let's start with how he bandwagoned: Every vote he made was second or more. Really, that's all the evidence I had on him prior to N2.

Then there's the the big wall of text I posted N4, which nobody actually read.

Finally, there's the explanation for killing Leafsnail: He knew you and I were polarized, and so the fact that we'd butt heads again was inevitable. He was going for a cross-vote. His behavior N5 has only been to encourage this behavior.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 41