Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 41

Author Topic: Not-so Beginner Mafia: End- Turn to walk away  (Read 59791 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Not-so Beginner Mafia: Night 4 Work while you work.
« Reply #510 on: October 19, 2009, 07:41:43 pm »

This is in addition to things he had said earlier and posted in quite a few other games that are running simultaneously.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: October 19, 2009, 08:09:02 pm »

Right. Here's the reads I'm getting off of people:

Vector: Tool or Scum.
ToonyMan: Dumbass or Scum.
Pandarsenic: Scum.
Leafsnail: Good at Musical Chairs, maybe Scum.

As it stands, I'm 60% sure we've already lost.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: October 19, 2009, 09:18:15 pm »

Nah, we just have to lynch Leafsnail tomorrow and we're fine.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: October 19, 2009, 10:03:46 pm »

Vote Count:
Free Beer: ToonyMan
Toonyman: Vector, Pandarsenic, Leafsnail,
Pandarsenic: Free Beer

Deadline: Tuesday, 11 am EST

« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 08:36:58 am by dakarian »
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: October 20, 2009, 10:51:49 am »

To Leafsnail:

Please explain why webadict had a higher priority than me on your scan list, given that you thought I was scum.
I did indeed, but as Beginner's Mafia 3 drew to a close and webadict subbed into this game, I thought about the horrific consequences of a scum webadict.  If he were scum, we'd probably never be able to lynch him, and I thought that an investigation on him would allow me to claim and at least take a valuable scumteam member down with me.  When he returned town, I went back to you, my biggest suspicion at the time.

Leafsnail: Good at Musical Chairs
What?

Anyway, if I'm alive, I'll know for sure if there's a Godfather or not by tomorrow.  I'm also pretty sure Toony is scum due to my investigations and his general scumminess.  I just hope that FB or Vector aren't Godfathers, otherwise tomorrow will be far more difficult.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
Re: Not-so Beginner Mafia: Day 5 To the madhouse.
« Reply #515 on: October 20, 2009, 11:09:11 am »

The normally unfocused band of Recruits took up new strength as Leafsnail stepped forward as leader.  Soon, he had nearly everyone on his side in the hunt for the spies. 

This, however, did not bode well for Toonyman, who stood as the target of this hunt.

The accused pleads with his attackers, "You don't understand!  I was framed.  Framed I tell you.  The maid.  She knows everything.  She just wants us all killed!  We don't even know her name for &#%* sake!"

Leafsnail shakes his head, "You might as well keep quiet.  You can't fool us at all."  A few, however, lower their heads to ponder.  It is true, though, no one knew that girl's name.

A gleam appears in Toonyman's eye, "You don't know ANYTHING and you ignore what shouldn't even make sense!  You... YOUR DEAD,"  he screamed, pointing at Vector.

The recruits gather around to shield Vector, but Toonyman only shakes his head, "NononNONO!  That room I cleaned out yesterday!  I saw the body.. that was you!  You were beaten to death in that room!"

"And..that's not all!  Why are you getting recruited to the mafia!  You were already a member!  You wiped out that town with Free Beer!"

Free Beer charged at Toonyman, yellow "You #*(#in liar!"

"#&* no I'm not lying!" the crazed man dodged the attack and continued his speech. "Half of you were already in a mafia and the other half were already killed!  Pandarsenic, you got a town to wipe its own rebellion!   You think webadict's dead?  HA!  He's upstairs right now killing a man named Redwarrior!  You're all just repeating the same slaughter over and over and over and ovheheh and ovaheehe , heeh he HE HEH EHEHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

"You think I'm crazy.  WELL &#$#( you  I'll prove who's crazy... oh, I'll PROVE WHO'S #&%(# CRAZY!"

Toonyman then takes a deep breath. 

"You are a member of the Generic Mafia Killers, known for sabotage and generally being a bunch of “annoying sons of..”  Although you are capable of killing, you are better known for your 'distractions' which can keep a man busy for hours..."

The recruits find themselves confused.  On the one hand, they don't understand what he's saying.  On the other, they feel he's doing something very, very wrong.

"Your role is, in essence, a mafia roleblocker.  You win when the 'town' is equal to your numbers."

With those final words, he drops dead.

Toonyman, GMK has been Modkilled.

Soon afterwards, you hear a 'thud' near the doorway.  Turning, you see the maid, eyes wide as teacups.  Without a word, she bolts out of the door.

Toonyman, spy roleblocker, has been lynched.

It is now day, although it is assured that work will be the last thing on anyone's mind. 

Those with special roles, send me your choices.
I KNEW IT!

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
Re: Not-so Beginner Mafia: Night 5 Peace
« Reply #516 on: October 20, 2009, 07:49:35 pm »

It is now the night after the.. event in the Meeting Room.

It has been 3 hours since the bodies of the guard and Leafsnail have been found.  No one has seen the maid since the morning, and no one wishes to know what happened to her.

With no guidence, the workers-the regular staff-has close the hotel and abandoned their duties. 

For those of the Recruits, there is one duty they decide not to abandon. 

Leafsnail, Cop, has died today.

It is now the the final night. 

If you have read Beginner's mafia 3, this will work slightly different:

With three survivors, the deadline is no longer in direct effect.  So long as no one recieves two votes, the day will continue.  The ability to No lynch has been denied.

Once two votes have been reached on the same person, an hour long deadline has been set (no matter if I set it or not).  If one of the votes is removed, the deadline resets.  If both votes remain for one hour (marked from the minute the post containing the second vote is made) the day has ended and the person is lynched.  No post made after then will change the outcome (if the second vote is made 12:00 am, any post marked 01:01 am or later will not count).

Survivors:
 Pandarsenic
 Free Beer
 Vector
I KNEW IT!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: October 20, 2009, 08:02:39 pm »

:-D

I get so sucky as scum.

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: October 20, 2009, 08:04:45 pm »

Your WIFOM will not save you now, Pandarsenic.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: October 20, 2009, 08:56:56 pm »

I agree.  I looked back, and I think it's him.

I want him to show up and talk before I vote him into oblivion, though.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: October 20, 2009, 10:53:21 pm »

Hmmm... interesting rules, Dak - you can quickhammer, but only if the other voter is offline and won't be back for an hour. A risky proposition in any case.

I was not expecting Leafsnail to die, but I feel his death strongly indicates the presence of a Godfather. The only person you can know is not a Godfather is me, because in such a scenario I would have allowed him to discover my "innocence."

I need time to review the posts each of you have made, because I have been suspicious of each of you at various points but concluded you were both town.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: October 20, 2009, 11:09:04 pm »

... So, thinking about it more.

We've got Leafsnail as the cop.

Now, why would someone want to kill off Leafsnail?

If Pandarsenic is ScumGoon, then he doesn't really need Leafsnail dead.  He can continue to run his WIFOM for as long as he wants, and there's scads of dirt on me.  It'd be easy to turn you against me--everyone knows you think I'm ridiculously scummilicious.
If Pandarsenic is ScumGodfather, then he definitely doesn't want Leafsnail dead--2 decoy targets besides himself remain.

If you are ScumGodfather, then you definitely want Leafsnail dead.  The other thing is that there's scumhunting, and then there's word-twisting.  I recognize your strategy.  You're not playing like you usually do, but you're still sitting here manipulating opinions everywhere.  It's interesting to me that you'd want Pandarsenic dead so badly, rather than letting us attack the obvscum.  I feel like your last-minute switch to Pandarsenic was an attempt at a perfect win.  Your statements at the end of yesterday look like you're trying to guarantee yourself an auto-vote target, no matter what happens.  You can attack and just sit back and watch us chew each other up.

Further, I know exactly why you'd want me alive.  I'm wobbly as hell.  I follow votes.  Same thing goes for Pandarsenic in this game.  No matter who you attack, you know you'll be able to get the other one of us to follow you.

Not this time.  Unless you can seriously defend yourself, I think you're the one who needs to die.

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: October 20, 2009, 11:12:00 pm »

*sigh*

Let me ask you something: Why did Org know I was town?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: October 20, 2009, 11:16:24 pm »

... When did Org know you were town?

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Not-so Beginner Mafia: Night 2. A Discovery!
« Reply #524 on: October 20, 2009, 11:22:19 pm »

Is it a coincidence you're scum?
This is hilarious.

Toony, I concur. After those undeniable reasons, and unretractable quotes of bindingnesses, I really think Free Beer is scum.

Unless they are scum buddies and this is like what Toony and I did in vote mafia...

Web, you need another Vote Mafia. :I

Org breaks his silence to defend me. When confronted about it, all he could say is that he thought I was town. What evidence do you think he had? Why was it so important to him to defend me?
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 41