Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 41

Author Topic: Not-so Beginner Mafia: End- Turn to walk away  (Read 59807 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Not-so Beginner Mafia: Night 4 Work while you work.
« Reply #465 on: October 18, 2009, 06:16:19 am »

I never said you were trying to kill two townies and you are obvscum.

I merely concluded that, despite what I'd thought before, a bus this late in still would serve some purpose to you.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: October 18, 2009, 06:19:47 am »

Ok, I think we need to talk about what happens after we lynch Toony.

I will, of course, be inspecting Pandar tonight, but there is a very, very good chance that the last scum will NK me.  On the other hand, he may decide that making me a confirmed towny in death is a bad idea, and leave him alive.  If that's the case, then I'll be able to verify whether there's a Godfather or not when I inspect Pandar.  If he comes up innocent, we're down to a normal lylo.

If, on the other hand, I am killed, you'll have to judge for yourselves who you think is scum.  I'm fairly sure it's Pandar, and probability seems to suggest it is.  Good luck, guys.

Faux-edit: Yes, that is a possibility, but you also have to tell us why that rather complicated possibility is more likely than the alternative of me being a town cop.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 18, 2009, 06:41:04 am »

Simple: It's more likely because you're scum trying to guarantee yourself victory.

I know you won't die tonight, because you are scum. The first thing I'm going to do tomorrow (and since you're clearly bussing Toony and commanding him to act scummy to facilitate this, there will be a tomorrow) is that I'm going to vote your scumbucket face because I know you're guilty.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: October 18, 2009, 08:56:05 am »

Vote Count:
Pandarsenic: ToonyMan
Toonyman: Vector, Pandarsenic, Free Beer, Leafsnail,

Deadline: Tuesday, 11 am EST

1 objection 1 request to shorten

Unanimous decision reached.  It will require 4 requests to shorten in order to override objection.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 18, 2009, 09:06:38 am »

Since we're unanimous, I don't have any problems to shortening the day (unless someone has something they still want to ask/ do).  Now that Pandar has decided to go the "Leafsnail is scum" route, I probably won't be dying tonight, which means I will know for sure tomorrow whether there's a Godfather or not in the game.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: October 18, 2009, 09:52:28 am »

Never night-kill Org.  It's incredibly stupid.

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 18, 2009, 12:40:55 pm »

There are unresolved issues. I don't think the day should end early. I think we need to talk these out.

Unvote. I also think we should lynch Pandarsenic first.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: October 18, 2009, 12:42:13 pm »

I don't mind, Free Beer, as I think both are scum, but why do you think Pandar would be a better first lynch?

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: October 18, 2009, 12:47:40 pm »

Pandarsenic wants ToonyMan dead, but not the reverse. If it's Pandarsenic/ToonyMan, then a ToonyMan lynch is what they want. We shouldn't be doing what they want.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: October 18, 2009, 01:53:37 pm »

Hm... I'm not totally sure I agree with that.  We're less sure about Pandarsenic, so I feel like it's better to leave him alive and get ToonyMan today, because we're universally certain that he's scum.  Why not have another day?  I'm fairly certain I'm going to get NK'd no matter which scum we kill off today, so realistically, I'd rather kill the obvscum today and have either a normal or informed lylo tomorrow.  Either Leafsnail is orchestrating everything like whoa, or he isn't.  I'd rather have our shot in the dark be tomorrow, than today.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: October 18, 2009, 06:47:58 pm »

EXTENSION.

We have to pick someone to lynch.  Let's get ToonyMan over and done with, because we can't have another NL today.  Got to get this done, guys.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: October 18, 2009, 06:49:25 pm »

Ah, never mind.  It's for Tuesday... thought it was tomorrow morning >_>

That said, let's get lynchin', or questionin', or somethin'.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: October 18, 2009, 07:32:48 pm »

Considering you've been the most active group of players in a good long time, anything will be accepted so long as I know the town as a whole wish for it.

End it now or extend it for a month if that's what you're after.

Current deadline: Tuesday, 11am EST
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: October 18, 2009, 08:33:41 pm »

This reaction is interesting. Why so adamant against lynching Pandarsenic first, Vector?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: October 18, 2009, 09:01:33 pm »

Because I think that ToonyMan is definitely scum, and I'm not sure about the other one.  I don't fully trust Leafsnail, and I don't fully trust you.

Essentially, I want us to kill the known enemy, and see what happens tomorrow.  This game is too convoluted right now, so I'd rather clear it up by removing the one whose scummitude seems certain.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 41