Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 41

Author Topic: Not-so Beginner Mafia: End- Turn to walk away  (Read 59572 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Not-so Beginner Mafia: Night 2. 1 Substitution needed.
« Reply #210 on: October 11, 2009, 06:04:56 pm »

Practically the entire town is voting me at this point.  I think I have the right to pressure you to show up.  What, you want me to not vote at all?

Oh, or I could vote ToonyMan... who I don't really think is scum.

Nope.  Please be constructive.  Then I will switch to Pandarsenic.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 11, 2009, 06:46:39 pm »

Practically the entire town is voting me at this point.  I think I have the right to pressure you to show up.  What, you want me to not vote at all?

Oh, or I could vote ToonyMan... who I don't really think is scum.

Nope.  Please be constructive.  Then I will switch to Pandarsenic.
That really doesnt explain it.

Show up what?

What am I, deep-striking?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 11, 2009, 07:01:51 pm »

Just for reference, I'm currently very sleep-deprived (overhauling my sleep schedule).

Because of numerous instances of me saying incredibly stupid things while sleep-deprived, I'm not letting myself answer posts until I've had a solid sleep session to readjust.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 11, 2009, 07:08:23 pm »

Oh, also, I caught up, though I still don't trust myself to vote content, so...

Vote for longer day, unvote Vector.

While this may be a product of my fatigue, his response feels more townie-ish than I'd expected. I need to review everything.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 11, 2009, 07:32:45 pm »

The people have spoken. 

Current count.
Free Beer[1]: Toonyman,
Org[1]: Vector
Vector[2]: Free Beer, Org
Toonyman[1]: Leafsnail

Not voting: Diakron, Pandarsenic

Deadline: Tuesday, 12th, midnight EST

There are less than 16 hours left in the day.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 11, 2009, 09:35:29 pm »

That really doesnt explain it.

Show up what?

What am I, deep-striking?

I'm voting you because I would like you to appear and generate posts with actual content.  You are not doing this.  You are jumping on a bandwagon and following Free Beer blindly.  Have anything to say about my arguments?  Have anything to say about other scum?  Have any questions for me?

Essentially, are you actually processing things, or are you just following Free Beer?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 11, 2009, 09:38:32 pm »

I think we might also need a Day Extension, given that I doubt the town can get itself coordinated for another lynch in 16 hours.  Something fairly fishy is going on here.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 11, 2009, 09:42:23 pm »

Yeah, I think Dakarian made a mistake.  I think we should have at least 24 hours or something.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 11, 2009, 10:02:43 pm »

MOD: request replacement, RL issues.
Back to Mafia with me!

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 11, 2009, 10:04:03 pm »

Yeah, I think Dakarian made a mistake.  I think we should have at least 24 hours or something.

Before the mod requested extension, it was tomorrow at 11 EST, 12 hours from now.

After that extension, it was the following night at midnight.  25 hours from now. 

You DID NOT SEE any words otherwise. 

Request for an additional day heard.  2 more requests required to extend day to Wednesday midnight.

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 11, 2009, 10:13:11 pm »

So... we need to find out who we're going to lynch.  I will request here that everyone posts a list of their opinions on everyone else.  It's time to do some deep thinking and figure out what's really happening.

Ranked from most to least scummy:

Org - Has been really useless, especially today.  Given to bandwagoning.  This may just be the way he plays, but I feel like he's really not engaging himself.

Free Beer - Foaming-at-the-mouth something.  I feel like a lot of his allegations had holes in them (though I recognize that I may have been absolutely incomprehensible), and just because he's being ridiculously aggressive does not mean he's town.

[Diakron/Diakron's replacement] - Bandwagoning D1, currently gone.  Don't feel safe lynching him before he's replaced, but would not be surprised if he were scum.

Leafsnail - Scumhunting on the side, keeping out of the fight in the middle.  Seems fairly okay to me, though I feel like he needs to show up and talk more.

ToonyMan - I feel like if he were scum, he'd shaft me or go after Org/Diakron instead of going for the difficult lynch (Free Beer).  As such, unless he does something really weird, he seems like he's town.

Pandarsenic - Feels town to me.  I don't think he would have unvoted if he were scum.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 11, 2009, 10:23:06 pm »

So... we need to find out who we're going to lynch.  I will request here that everyone posts a list of their opinions on everyone else.  It's time to do some deep thinking and figure out what's really happening.

I'll post mine most to least likely scum too.

Free Beer - Insanely linear on a lynch of Vector (and I).  He doesn't care for anyone's opinion and just wants to see Vector gone.  Doesn't matter what you say, like he said.  :-P

Org - Alright, so he's trying to be helpful....where?  I see no helpful, I see scum going along with Free Beer saying nothing.

Diakron/Diakron Replacement - Same thing as Org really.  Not so much on the following though.

Pandarsenic - Not speaking much, this will matter later on, I'll keep that in mind.

Leafsnail - I can't think of anything not worthy he has said without looking back.  I should put him at the same level as Pandarsenic.

Vector - It would be CRAZY for Free Beer to be bussing his partner so early.  It could happen, but I don't think Vector is scum AT ALL.  I don't freakin' care what you say Free Beer.  I'm defending someone who I think is being bashed by SCUM.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 11, 2009, 10:25:27 pm »

Oh wait, Leafsnail voted me in his last post so far.  I don't think I have to move him though.

Also, it's note.  Not not.  :-P

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 11, 2009, 10:59:47 pm »

Two notices to everyone:

I'm going to end up missing that 11am deadline tomorrow.  I have two choices:

End it midnight tonight or
midnight tomorrow night

Accepting votes: Whichever has more by tonight follows through.  If there's a tie I'll base it on the conversation.

Second: Diakron has requested a substitution due to RL matters. 
Would you be averse to me taking over Diakron?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 11, 2009, 11:04:43 pm »

Would you be averse to me taking over Diakron?

Good lord.  I guess Scumadict would be easier to deal with than a blank slate, but still.

Meh.  If I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack, I'll back away from the computer.  Should be fine.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 41