Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27

Author Topic: Beginner Mafia 3: It all ends in silence.  (Read 43296 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner Mafia 3: Day 3 - They kill their own.
« Reply #225 on: October 03, 2009, 10:39:46 am »

Sorry about that I caught a nasty cold; I was in bed most of the last couple days. I still am sick but I will try to check here more often.

I will join you guys in your Fos on Diakron, but I suspect that it was just a newbie mistake. On the other hand he is really over reacting to it.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 03, 2009, 12:45:01 pm »

Sorry I haven't talked much. Being in 4 mafias at once while hosting another is not smart.

Sonearage

• Bay Watcher
  • ...mwaw...
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 03, 2009, 03:31:37 pm »

lol

"They kept on telling him that he was 'Unfashionable, Dahling! that *Pig Tail Tunic* is sooo last Granite.' and then, when they finished their depraved acts of "beauty" on him, they all said 'FAHBULOS, DAHLING!'"

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 04, 2009, 01:43:53 am »

Note 1: At this point, all players are accounted for and are in game.  A prods were necessary, though.

Note 2: Welcome back Sonearage. 

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #229 on: October 04, 2009, 03:40:01 am »

*shoots dak a dark look*
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Sonearage

• Bay Watcher
  • ...mwaw...
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 04, 2009, 02:48:13 pm »

why thank you kind sir

"They kept on telling him that he was 'Unfashionable, Dahling! that *Pig Tail Tunic* is sooo last Granite.' and then, when they finished their depraved acts of "beauty" on him, they all said 'FAHBULOS, DAHLING!'"

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 04, 2009, 05:48:43 pm »

funny i am townlike i said i would gladly be lynched to prove it, all i want is to see is if once again a newb is scum (soneraage is my second person to push) can't prove if you dont try *shrugs*
Townlike? You either are town or you're not town.

Also, don't suggest lynching yourself. It doesn't help town to sacrifice. Usually.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 04, 2009, 06:35:54 pm »

Oh jetsquirrel, you going to be posting here anytime soon? It seems to me your lurking very well. Considering we don't have another lead, perhaps we should press the lurkers.

Web, what did Eduren's flip mean to you? Do you have any suspicions about who might be scum now that he's dead? Or are we blank slate?
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 04, 2009, 07:19:45 pm »

funny i am townlike i said i would gladly be lynched to prove it, all i want is to see is if once again a newb is scum (soneraage is my second person to push) can't prove if you dont try *shrugs*

Also, don't suggest lynching yourself. It doesn't help town to sacrifice. Usually.

Space failed meant to say: funny i am town, like i said i would gladly be lynched to prove it, all i want is to see is if once again a newb is scum (soneraage is my second person to push) can't prove if you dont try *shrugs*

Back to Mafia with me!

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 04, 2009, 07:48:44 pm »

Randomly lynching and trying to find scum isn't a good scum-finding tactic, Diakron.

Unvote. Vote Jetsquirrel.

Lurking be bad, yo.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 04, 2009, 09:34:07 pm »

Oh jetsquirrel, you going to be posting here anytime soon? It seems to me your lurking very well. Considering we don't have another lead, perhaps we should press the lurkers.

Web, what did Eduren's flip mean to you? Do you have any suspicions about who might be scum now that he's dead? Or are we blank slate?
Well, what you do it go back to the Days before and look at how eduren interacted with others. You can try to find scum based on what he did to others and what others did to him. I'm having a lot of not free time right now, so I'll be able to do a full overview tomorrow or so.

But, no it's not a clean slate.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 05, 2009, 10:25:05 am »

This is what I meant by him walking off the deep end. Hold on, I'm gonna find my quote...
I think he just blindly walked off the deep end and knows it. Diakron, I want reasoning.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 05, 2009, 11:05:30 am »

Current Vote:

Jetsquirrel[2]: Tehstefan, Dr. Johbson
Diakron[1]: ExKirby
Dr. Johbson[1]: Diakron

Not Voting: Criptfeind, Jetsquirrel, RedWarrior0, Webadict

Note 1: I keep attendance lax on weekends.  It is now monday.  I expect a good deal more.

Note 2: Even when prods are answered, I'll only allow so many Prods before I start turning to other methods.
I KNEW IT!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 05, 2009, 01:49:05 pm »

Why lax on the weekend?

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 05, 2009, 02:05:45 pm »

Some people have lives during the weekend unlike the rest of us.  Even when I don't have one, many times I'm off spending most of the weekend doing non-comp stuff and I imagine I'm not alone.

Thus I plop a Tuesday deadline so that those who were gone during the weekend coudl return in time for monday. 

Now, if I"m lax on the weekends, I'm doublestrict if you don't show up on the weekends AND monday since, by then, you missed most of the game-day.
I KNEW IT!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27