Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 27

Author Topic: Beginner Mafia 3: It all ends in silence.  (Read 43261 times)

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner Mafia 3: Day 1. Was the bed comfy?
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2009, 09:38:18 pm »

Actually, that makes you more townie in my eyes. You didn't try and futz around the issue, you stated plainly what you would do, and it made sense. Best of all, you didn't seem to lie, so that's points for you.

I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2009, 09:57:46 pm »

The meeting room is a bristle of activity.  What appears, to the naked ear, as useless finger pointing is, in truth, a form of barter.  The merchants, excelling in speech and manipulation, are bartering against each other, with their lives as the initial offering

Vote Count:

ExKirby[1]: Eduren
RedWarrior0[1]:Dr. Johbson
Sonearage[1]: Daikron
Diakron[1]:Tehstefan
Webadict[1]: Sonearage
Dr.Johbson[1]:Vector

Deadline: Tuesday, 29th, 11 am EST
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2009, 07:38:30 am »

Sorry I haven't posted, I haven't had much of a chance. Anyway, random vote... dang, I forgot the memberlist! Oh well, I need more dirt anyway.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2009, 08:51:12 am »

Sorry I haven't posted, I haven't had much of a chance. Anyway, random vote... dang, I forgot the memberlist! Oh well, I need more dirt anyway.
...First page?

Webadict does shiny better light on the matter of the questions I didn't answer. Suppose I don't have much to lose, so I shall answer them now.

Who would I inspect, if I were a cop? Webadict, for sure. He is, indeed, an expert, and I would need to know his status ASAP.

This probably answers the other question too, I would indeed try to get rid of webadict ASAP. However, I would have to keep in mind, that getting him lynched might be an even better idea. If I believed I could stay alive and un-scummy-ish, I would believe he would be a perfect person to have lynched, preferable latter then sooner.

Well, I hope that helped some of you. I personally think I look suspicious now, but you did ask for what I thought.
Meh, I wouldn't put any more suspicion on you if I died than anyone else. I think you're less likely scum as well, because you DIDN'T completely think through this problem. Normally, a beginner is nervous to either answer this question or OVER-answers the question as scum.

So, if I die, you're not going to be looking at "I would kill webadict as scum." You should be looking at what happened the Day before. Who was voting for whom and why? Look at what's happening that Day. Is there something strange? Your intuition is also good to go on, but it's not always right.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2009, 10:15:58 am »

what did i miss?

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2009, 11:54:10 am »

Me firin' ma lazer at Dr.Johbson.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2009, 12:22:43 pm »

May I ask why?

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2009, 12:30:10 pm »

Whoops, unvote. I thought you didn't post.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2009, 01:07:24 pm »

Upgrade: From here on I plan on posting those who aren't voting as well.  New days will also include a list of who is still alive and the deaths of the others.

Vote Count:

ExKirby[1]: Eduren
RedWarrior0[1]:Dr. Johbson
Sonearage[1]: Daikron
Diakron[1]:Tehstefan
Webadict[1]: Sonearage
Dr.Johbson[1]:Vector

Not voting: Major_Sephiroth, Jetsquirrel, ExKirby, RedWarrior0, Webadict

Note 1: inactivity matters are relaxed in the weekend, at the assumption that not everyone has no lives.  If you didn't post much at all during the weekend, though, you BETTER come with a storm once the weekdays return.

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2009, 03:59:48 pm »

work, work, work, all day long
work, work, work, while i sing this song

o sorry Unvote. ExKirby do you believe that people can be mafia in back to back games ran by the same person (ie beginners 1 and 2)?
Back to Mafia with me!

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2009, 04:22:07 pm »

Kirby, I asked you a question a while back, but its a little irrelevant by now so I'll replace it with something else.

Do you think Dr. Johbson is scummy?
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2009, 05:00:08 pm »

o sorry Unvote. ExKirby do you believe that people can be mafia in back to back games ran by the same person (ie beginners 1 and 2)?

Nice try, scumbucket.  I've got you pegged, and I want you lynched.  Don't fall back on the Gambler's Fallacy, defend yourself!

... That said, I do want Webadict's opinion on this.  He seems to be just sitting back, and I'm curious about what he thinks of Diakron's alignment.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2009, 05:13:20 pm »

Nice try, scumbucket.  I've got you pegged, and I want you lynched.  Don't fall back on the Gambler's Fallacy, defend yourself!

... That said, I do want Webadict's opinion on this.  He seems to be just sitting back, and I'm curious about what he thinks of Diakron's alignment.

yay that would work... if i was scum... but i wanted it for a read thanks for F(_)cking it up...
Back to Mafia with me!

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2009, 05:14:43 pm »

go read beginners 2 and see if i am really that dumb lol *fluants his perfect general score on his asvab*
Back to Mafia with me!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2009, 05:24:08 pm »

yay that would work... if i was scum... but i wanted it for a read thanks for F(_)cking it up...

It's your own problem, man.  If you think "do you believe in the Gambler's Fallacy" is a good question, that's your trouble to deal with.

Also, you look nervous as hell.  I don't trust you.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 27