Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27

Author Topic: Beginner Mafia 3: It all ends in silence.  (Read 43233 times)

Sonearage

• Bay Watcher
  • ...mwaw...
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner Mafia 3: Sign up!
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2009, 10:18:00 am »

oh, you already got the players :'(  :'(

"They kept on telling him that he was 'Unfashionable, Dahling! that *Pig Tail Tunic* is sooo last Granite.' and then, when they finished their depraved acts of "beauty" on him, they all said 'FAHBULOS, DAHLING!'"

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2009, 10:21:38 am »

*points to the sign ups* I'm still accepting players. 

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Sonearage

• Bay Watcher
  • ...mwaw...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2009, 10:29:24 am »

yay!!!

I'm in!

"They kept on telling him that he was 'Unfashionable, Dahling! that *Pig Tail Tunic* is sooo last Granite.' and then, when they finished their depraved acts of "beauty" on him, they all said 'FAHBULOS, DAHLING!'"

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2009, 11:02:57 am »

Ok.  Remember what was talked about in general discussion, I'll place a limit down to 10 players.  As such, I can take in 2 more.

After that, anyone else can request to be a Sub.  That way, if someone needs to be replaced, someone who is already interested can be there to step in.  You do not need to be a new player to be a sub since by then, it's more important to get someone active back in the game than to worry about skill levels.

I KNEW IT!

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2009, 11:33:27 am »

count me in again i'd guess

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2009, 01:48:05 pm »

Woo to the incoming :D

Though I now have 4 people who want to IC.  That's too many: the poor novices wouldn't stand a chance.  For now, I'll have two while hoping I get enough novices to make both be able to fit in.  Toony and Panda, mind offering some between day commentary?

I can do that.  You mean talk about what's happening between days?  YEAH.

Panda will be the serious one.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner Mafia 3: Sign up! (One spot left! Subs and commentators also wanted)
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2009, 02:27:05 pm »

Could you set up maybe a Spectator Chat?  It could be fun to watch and discuss with other spectators what you think is happening.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner Mafia 3: Sign up! (One spot left! Subs and commentators also wanted)
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2009, 02:38:09 pm »

I think a commentary chat (possibly merged with the dead chat) for people to review after might be spiffeh.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
Re: Beginner Mafia 3: Sign up! (One spot left! Subs and commentators also wante
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2009, 02:53:53 pm »

Seeing as I haven't joined too many mafias, I'm in.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2009, 04:24:56 pm »

I'll provide limited commentary. Paranormal 10 is starting up soon, and I don't want to get involved in more than one mafia. They suck up all my time.

So I'll comment for now.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2009, 04:43:32 pm »

In. I wanted to be in on the last one, but it was too late

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2009, 01:11:54 am »

Alright.  I should be able to start assigning and writing the roles tomorrow night.  The sign ups will be open until I start.

Spectator chat might work out better than pms.  It'll also be the dead chat.  Anyone  that asked to be a commentator or simply wish for it will have access to the chat.  once the game starts, PM me and I'll provide it to you as well. 

Also, I would like to have a few people willing to be a Substitute.  Note that you cannot have access to Spectator chat and be a sub, though.

I KNEW IT!

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner Mafia 3: Day 1. Was the bed comfy?
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2009, 01:13:25 am »

*Knock knock* goes the gavel, held by Head Merchant Dakarian. 

"Before we begin our meeting of the Merchant's Guild, I would like to make an announcement."

"For years our Guild has been in good relations with the commercial factions of the Litia Family.  This alliance has been profitable for both sides.

However, the Family has come to me with grave news: their leader, Pandarsenic, has died of fowl play.  If you remember, it was Godfather Pandarsenic that established the alliance between us. 

With his loss, the Family has declared the contract with the Guild null and void."

Outcries and mutters fill the room, requiring Dakarian to swing the gavel to regain order.

"Do not be alarmed.  I know the Mafia's rule reguarding "leftover witnesses".  I am currently speaking to various members of the Family to try to reestablish ties.  Rest assured that no harm will come to any of you."

With those words, the meeting finished with little incident.  Afterwards, the members of the Merchant's Guild left to rest.  It was smart planning to host the meeting in the ritzy 5 star hotel, the BM Elephant.  Eagerly, everyone left to enjoy the wonderful service and lush bedrooms.

That was yesterday.

That was before the Head Merchant was found in his room, beaten and hanged on the front door. The act could not have been done alone-the evidence hints at it being a two-man job.

The rule of "leftover witnesses" is simple: once the Mafia cuts ties with you, they are to leave no one alive. 

The hotel security ignore your requests for an investigation and avoid going near the Head Merchant's room.  Although the exits are available, there isn't much point: the Litia Family can track anyone who attempts to escape anywhere in the country.

In a stroke of genius or insanity, a few hotel guards were paid off-it's good to be a group full of rich merchants- and ordered to guard the exists: allow no one in or out.  Since the guild booked the entire hotel, the only people who matter are the guild members....

...and the two that killed the Head Merchant.

Unsure of what to do, you walk back to the meeting room.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 05:09:05 am by dakarian »
I KNEW IT!

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2009, 02:40:50 am »

The game has now started. 

Deadline: Tuesday 29th, 11am EST

Note: Still accepting subs and spectators.  Note that you cannot be both.
I KNEW IT!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2009, 04:46:32 am »

Pandasenic?

Fail.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27