Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: The adventures of Redshirt, That Robot Dude, and that text that invades our mind  (Read 9987 times)

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Start the reactooooor!

Switch to darkling theme!

You reply, "Start reactor." You hear the reactor starting up, slowly. Rusty metal gears scrape away, and the sound rings throughout the entire complex. Immediately the lights flicker on in the reactor room.  You peer out the doorway. Lights turn on for the first time, in probably years.

For a moment, it all seems fine. Then all the lights die out again. They flash back on, but this time, they are red. Sirens start up. An old robotic voice can be heard over an intercom. "Evacuate immediately. Subject A has escaped. I repeat, Subject A has escaped. This is not a drill."  This message loops on the intercom.

You go off to sulk with green text in the corner.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.

Restore your own power

Go join the other text
Go join the other text

Start a game of cards with the other text
Eh?
Eh!

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile

Join game.

Go to the reactor and absorb power!
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Request details of subject A, request map of facility.

Attempt to operate the medical scanner manually and self-diagnose.

Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, considering we're going to have to wait ingame, i guess we should give our redshirt something to do. I mean, he feels shitty.

Wank off.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

Ask the medical scanner to identify the dangerous lifeform. It's probably redshirt, but what is he?
Edit: oops, the color didn't show up the first time.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 02:05:49 pm by dragnar »
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't worry about Redshirt, stuff will happen. I just wanted to give you guys time in case you wanted to do something crazy, or creative.

You approach the back of the wire-exposed console, and you slowly drain energy until you're full again.

The intercom is..An intercom. They don't work two-way. Besides, its a recorded message.

I'll add more in a sec.

EDIT- You wait, for what seems like hours. You are both hungry and thirsty, but theres nothing you can do in a gas filled room. You finally have heard something. You jump up, listening quietly. There are footsteps, and voices. You cannot make out what they say.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 01:39:53 pm by Dr. Johbson »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, my mistake, I thought that the computer panel might still work.

Look for a working computer panel and request a map of the facility.

Hide.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

Hide, while fists are ready.

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, my mistake, I thought that the computer panel might still work.

Look for a working computer panel and request a map of the facility.

Hide.
Hide, while fists are ready.

You approach the computer panel again. You ask it for a map. You hear a click, and a few moments later a small computer chip slides out the top of the console. You plug it in your arm, and you now have a map of this large complex. Notable areas being Reactor Alpha,Maintenance, Armory, Research Labs, Medical Labs, Landing Pad, Reactor Beta, Security Alpha, Security Beta, and Containment Zone: Subject A, listing from closest to farthest.

You slip underneath the bed, ready for anything. The footsteps are definitely getting louder.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

Get out from under the bed, lean next to door, preform CQC if person/robot is hostile

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Better idea.

Quickly unstuff the bandages, when the person/robot comes in if their hostile rip off their gas mask and throw them in towards the center of the room, head out and close the door

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

I don't get how a robot would suffocate...

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The footsteps stop outside the door. For a moment, silence. Then, a knock. "Hey in there. Anyone in here? Anyone alive?" A male voice is heard through the door.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6