Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: The adventures of Redshirt, That Robot Dude, and that text that invades our mind  (Read 9982 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Request that security sections be sealed then proceed to maintenance and seek repairs.

"something was attacking people out there, I heard it coming and hit the emergency quarantine button. We've got to get out of here!"
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile

(most of these steps do not build on having done all the others, so just do as many as possible even if a few proves problematic):Request a dump of [wikipedia-equivalent], any technical references available (especially DETAILED specks of yourself and/or as many as possible of your components), then check map for repair facilities, and go there and fix yourself up. Then go find some reserve for standby/unused tech, and build a rig that you can hook yourself up to for doing computationally intensive tasks. If you find things that are easily mobile that you don't already have and that seem useful, install those in yourself, either in an intended manner or just open yourself up and hook them up redneck style. Another thing to acquire if possible is any kind of networking or communication hardware, either something mobile you can install in yourself, or if it requires some kind of huge antenna hook it up to the stationary rig.[color=blue]If there is hardware for it, you might even consider creating a remote link to the computer complex you rigged up before, getting that computer power (and potentially communications, access to the systems of this base, and other things you managed to hook up to it) without having to lug it around. Depending on how your mind is set up software-wise it might also be possible to make a backup to the stationary rig. If you find some other useful tool or any other hardware that might be useful for self improvement (or just usefull for something else) obviusly get that to.[/color]
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

"Somethings out there, its not human, or robot, its something ungodly, it wants to kill the human race, asimilate us, its not natural..."
Come out of nowhere and attack redshirt

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You cough, at first. "Yeah, I'm..I'm Alive. Something attacked the crew, I..I don't know what happened.. It..It wasn't human, or even a robot, it was.." You cough again. It's hard considering you are wearing a mask."Unnatural."

Silence is heard from the door at first. "We're coming in. Can you open this door, or do we have to get an engineering team down here?"

I'll continue the blue robot guy later. I'm not really a fan of the direction he's going in. Too slow. Might have to come up with a few things first.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The room is gassed and my oxygen tank feels like it's running out.. That's why *cough* the door is stuck apparently. Please either open it from the outside or.. Get a engineering team, I *cough* guess."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

Commence plan borrow from storyline
"MY GOD!"
Makes some sounds by kicking the door
When they come in say
"Did you guys see the thing that attacked me? By the way, I think this gas is radioactive, and the enemy has a stealth generator, something for spies or something called a Stealth Boy, and um, ammo please?"

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I wash my hands and hide the gun."
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 11:35:15 pm by RAM »
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Tries to break through the fourth wall.*
Read the First Post!

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Scan for any sort of wireless communication whatsoever- radio, wifi, ethernet, anything.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

Mercenary with Ski mask: Dispense Ocygen into the room and get rid of all the gas.
"I can't open the door, *cough*, C'mon,  help... medic..."

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Phantom.

No.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

If you wanna try to annoy me and put me down, go ahead arsehole.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]