Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19

Author Topic: Toon Mafia IV - Day 3 - Too Hell With It - GAME OVER  (Read 33288 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia IV - Day 2 - Confusing? I THINK NOT (WELL, I DON'T KNOW REALLY!)
« Reply #195 on: October 11, 2009, 10:07:59 pm »

Also: Eduren's role is to get lynched. He's a joker or something. Nightkilling him would reduce the problem if you're still suspicious of him.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 12, 2009, 12:47:43 am »

Also: Eduren's role is to get lynched. He's a joker or something. Nightkilling him would reduce the problem if you're still suspicious of him.
Oh really?
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 12, 2009, 01:33:33 am »

Why are you defending him Pandarsenic?
You call that defending him?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 12, 2009, 01:50:18 am »

I said it, didn't I?
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 12, 2009, 02:06:11 am »

I said it, didn't I?

Just because you said it doesn't mean it makes any sense. Defending usually consists of actually, y'know, defending someone.

Not just point out only moron scum would trade 1:1 with town.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 12, 2009, 10:18:57 am »

If RedWarrior0 is capable of converting people, best he gets beaten down now.
Redwarrior i converted Mr. P last night :P

So... why exactly are we trusting Mr.Person that redwarrior0 can convert people? Why are we voting for redwarrior0 for converting people when Diakron has publicly claimed the ability to convert people?

The bandwagon on redwarrior0 formed much too quickly for my tastes, and basically on Mr.Person's word that redwarrior0 is a cult leader.

He needs to be dead so I want him dead. Best part? If he's not Tom Cruise, you guys can feel free to lynch me, ok?

No scum would make this bet.

I'd agree with that in a normal mafia game, but we've a) already got an accusation of jokerdom, and a joker would make that bet and b) a cult might well be willing to trade 1:1 because it buys them another two conversions, for a net +1 gain. That's the equivalent of trading 3:1, something that I've definitely seen scum willing to do.

RedWarrior0. I am a member of the Anti-Tom Cruise group. I do not know my teammates. As my previous teammate flipped as town, you can trust me to be town (or a mafia claiming Anti-Tom Cruise to get onto a bandwagon and portray self as a town).

Why are you WIFOMing explicitly if you are town?

Given that I agree with Pandarsenic that we don't want converters running around, that Diakron can either convert people or is lying, and I was suspicious of him already, I'm going to go back to voting Diakron.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 12, 2009, 10:25:10 am »

Ok, fine, I'll roleclaim.  I am also an ATC fan, although I had no idea that I had any teammates until this morning.  My goal is either to win with the town OR get Tom Cruise lynched.  I got a random ability, apparently, from a possible 3 - and I got the ability which meant I could not be converted.  To be honest, I'm inclined to believe MP, and if he's lying, well, we've got ourselves two scum (since Diakron backed him up).  Unvote.  Vote RedWarrior0, and if he's not Tom Cruise, we can lynch MP and Diakron on the next two days.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #202 on: October 12, 2009, 10:33:30 am »

Ok, fine, I'll roleclaim.  I am also an ATC fan, although I had no idea that I had any teammates until this morning.  My goal is either to win with the town OR get Tom Cruise lynched.  I got a random ability, apparently, from a possible 3 - and I got the ability which meant I could not be converted.  To be honest, I'm inclined to believe MP, and if he's lying, well, we've got ourselves two scum (since Diakron backed him up).  Unvote.  Vote RedWarrior0, and if he's not Tom Cruise, we can lynch MP and Diakron on the next two days.
You're not the only one. I also stand as an Anti-Tom Cruise. And (unvote) RedWarrior0 looks to be the TC.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 12, 2009, 10:41:36 am »

Wait, so, uh, if we lynch Tom Cruise, what will happen?  Will we all disappear?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 12, 2009, 10:45:39 am »

IDE/THEORY: ATC takes up most of town. Because currently it's me, Leafsnail, ExKirby and Archangel that are ATC.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 12, 2009, 10:48:42 am »

Oh, and Leafsnail: I didn't get the role to win with town. My only goal is to lynch TC. So, that means you're mafia trying to appear ATC to infiltrate town when TC dies, or this is part of a crazy plan for TC to unveil all the ATC, with some of his converts claiming ATC and him just lynching some random. I'm going to continue voting for TC though, hoping for it being the first one and you being lynched when TC is lynched and all the real ATC disappear.
I've played some mafia.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 12, 2009, 10:52:20 am »

Oh, I have another crazy theory: Mr. Person, Eduren and Pandarsenic are TC and fans. This is their plan to reveal the ATC, and using the theory that ToonyMan wouldn't make the goal of a special role to kill mafia then make themselves seem town and not lynched and be given time to nightkill the ATC.
I've played some mafia.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 12, 2009, 10:59:40 am »

I didn't receive a secondary goal in the first place either, but if you look back at all the other Toon Mafia games, you can see that most non SK third party roles have a secondary win condition which is "Win with town".  I pm'd Toony about this, and he wrote back telling me I could kill all the mafia to win as well.  You can all pm Toony and ask this to him too - he'll tell you that you can win with the town too.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 12, 2009, 11:07:57 am »

I will do just that.
I've played some mafia.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 12, 2009, 11:38:47 am »

Diakron is lying about having converted Mr.Person or he drew the same ability as me.

I'm another Anti-Tom-Cruise, and I'm the one who converted Mr.Person - of the three abilities, I drew a one-shot conversion.

Guys, I think there's a distinct possibility the actual theme is Tom Cruise vs. Anti-TC.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19