Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19

Author Topic: Toon Mafia IV - Day 3 - Too Hell With It - GAME OVER  (Read 33318 times)

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia IV - Day 1 - Conservative Camp
« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2009, 11:37:46 pm »

i did answer it lol read my post twiggie those or the people i'd choose and why i'd choose them

Diakron, you're on your fourth vote. Care to explain why you're hopping so much, and pressing so little?

I strongly suspect it's that question, which you haven't answered. Your "lol" makes you seem nervous. Why so nervous about being asked questions?

Twiggie's seeming really nervous, too. Phrasing and punctuation out the window, nervous 'haha' jokes, and weirdly awkward claims of noobishness. I definitely agree with Pandar that he's trying to screen himself, but want to see Diakron's answers before changing my vote.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2009, 11:50:41 pm »

o i thought he was refering to this:

UnvoteDiakron, buddy, pal, scumboy.  Don't you know that red's a bad color to love?

If you were part of a group of Masons, who would you most want to be with?

:P sorry did not look above it

hmmm i was refering to the fact you had two votes on me to poke fun at an earlier vote of yours. I'm looking for scumtells just like everyone else but i'm trying to get a wide variety of reactions to start. Unvote. Vote pandarsenic. why did you and Rysith you the same reason to accuse someone? are you scum? does saying LOL look scummy when someone ask you a (well on reflection not) stupid question?

Archangel: Why mention your role at all if you did not want to claim it? Do you realize that this was stupid?
Back to Mafia with me!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2009, 12:00:46 am »

Mostly because it's a valid question he hadn't answered. Best to force the issue. I'm not convinced so I'm continuing to push.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2009, 12:05:28 am »

but that did not answer any questions i asked
Back to Mafia with me!

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2009, 12:10:05 am »

does saying LOL look scummy when someone ask you a (well on reflection not) stupid question?

First of all, unless you are posting from a cell phone you should try to avoid things like "lol". It makes you seem immature and unconcerned.

Either you are immature and unconcerned, or you are just scum trying(badly) to act indefensive. While it is likely the former, I will not dismiss the latter.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2009, 12:48:33 am »

does saying LOL look scummy when someone ask you a (well on reflection not) stupid question?

First of all, unless you are posting from a cell phone you should try to avoid things like "lol". It makes you seem immature and unconcerned.

Either you are immature and unconcerned, or you are just scum trying(badly) to act indefensive. While it is likely the former, I will not dismiss the latter.
[/quote

Nice, you threw out him being a townie that did the lol on purpose to try and relax the town. Silly, silly Eduren! Still, that's not good either, it would leave him as a somewhat unhelpful townie. However, I'm still going to FoS Eduren for labeling Diakron as either scum or a really bad townie with there being NO chance of being anything else. On that note, continue as you were, Eduren.

Mostly because it's a valid question he hadn't answered. Best to force the issue. I'm not convinced so I'm continuing to push.

Hehe, way to avoid the question asked of you Pandarsenic, you would make a great politician!
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2009, 01:40:18 am »

I never labeled him a bad townie. I am just annoyed by his chronically bad typing and am pointing out the scumminess of it in order to pressure him into making a few legible posts.

If as you say he might be "a townie that did the lol on purpose to try and relax the town", and the origin of your suspicion is in me not considering this, then rest easy in the knowledge that I am not trying to cast suspicion on him. I just don't want my eyes to bleed everytime he posts.

PS: You are already voting for me, plus you have a shiny new FoS on me. Why are you not calling for my head yet?
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2009, 01:58:08 am »

I never labeled him a bad townie. I am just annoyed by his chronically bad typing and am pointing out the scumminess of it in order to pressure him into making a few legible posts.

If as you say he might be "a townie that did the lol on purpose to try and relax the town", and the origin of your suspicion is in me not considering this, then rest easy in the knowledge that I am not trying to cast suspicion on him. I just don't want my eyes to bleed everytime he posts.

PS: You are already voting for me, plus you have a shiny new FoS on me. Why are you not calling for my head yet?

Do you want me to call for your death? I didn't consider the FoS all that powerful, considering it's still day one and most people haven't really said all that much. But if you want me to say you're scum over and over, I'll gladly do so.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2009, 02:09:02 am »

Nice, you threw out him being a townie that did the lol on purpose to try and relax the town. Silly, silly Eduren! Still, that's not good either, it would leave him as a somewhat unhelpful townie. However, I'm still going to FoS Eduren for labeling Diakron as either scum or a really bad townie with there being NO chance of being anything else. On that note, continue as you were, Eduren.

I'm sorry if I misinterpreted your tone here but you seem to be saying "Yay, I found scum!"

If it really was a simple "as you were", then I apologize.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2009, 02:44:01 am »

I'm pretty sure Twiggie was just random voting. I stand by my vote for Eduren though. Asking for roles is bad.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 30, 2009, 06:49:48 am »

anyways, unvote, vote archangel. who would you vote right now? you should probably vote them.
I don't really know. No one jumps out at me as being, well, anything really.

@Those who are asking about my mentioning of liking my role: For all you know, I might be required to do what I did. Remember what game you're playing. It doesn't mean anything.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 30, 2009, 09:13:43 am »

why did you and Rysith you the same reason to accuse someone? are you scum? does saying LOL look scummy when someone ask you a (well on reflection not) stupid question?

Yes. Changing your posting style dramatically when questioned by dropping formerly-held rules of phrasing, and nervously saying things like lol, when questioned does look scummy. Yes, continuing to dodge questions rather than answering them looks scummy. Yes, it's a common enough scumtell that I'm not surprised that both Pandarsenic and I picked up on it.

No, I'm not scum. That is a stupid question, scum.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #102 on: September 30, 2009, 11:09:12 am »

Seeing as votes are being tossed willy nilly, I'm gonna hold my vote.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 30, 2009, 05:06:02 pm »

Seeing as votes are being tossed willy nilly, I'm gonna hold my vote.
Are you scared to vote for somebody? You must have some suspicions. Why not tell us about them?

For all you know, I might be required to do what I did. Remember what game you're playing. It doesn't mean anything.
This is obfuscating. If you are townie you need to say "I am required" or "I am not required". Throwing out hypotheticals when you know the real answer does not help the town.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 30, 2009, 05:37:47 pm »

anyways, unvote, vote archangel. who would you vote right now? you should probably vote them.
I don't really know. No one jumps out at me as being, well, anything really.
Not suspecting anyone is a pretty often used scum tactic to stay out of any debating going on.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19