Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Transkobold text adventure!  (Read 6887 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: Transkobold text adventure!
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2009, 04:25:40 pm »

Wait, which jocks? I thought they were killed in the most horrible fashion possible.
Jup, those jocks.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2009, 04:50:03 pm »

> Be suspicious of the jocks (with a spear), and check their vital signs to insure they are not undead. If they are alive, try and work through their memories to find out what happened.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

0_0 OH MY SCIENCE 0_0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2009, 05:29:14 pm »

???
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 12:17:13 am by 0_0 OH MY SCIENCE 0_0 »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2009, 05:34:36 pm »

> Be suspicious of the jocks (with a spear), and check their vital signs to insure they are not undead. If they are alive, try and work through their memories to find out what happened.
they are very alive, and as helthy as one can expect from a kobold. They show no choherent bahavior and no matter what you do only babble random cylables.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2009, 09:18:50 pm »

> Press U, check to see if they are marked as Friendly or From the Underworld.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 06, 2009, 06:39:07 pm »

He already said they were alive and physically well. That creature was apparently just and illusion. A horribly, terrifying, mind blending illusion. If that was a ghost, and not a demon, I wonder how the person must have lived.

> Get the psychology kobold to work through their memories of what happened. Or do the opposite and help them use suppression to the point where they can function. If the memories are too horrible to work through (probably), then the best option is to bury them just like the mind does normally.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2009, 07:05:09 pm »

((And Nivm have figured it out! ^_^ ))

You can't get through to them enough to affect either really, and kobold don't have advanced sciences like psychology.
>_
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 06, 2009, 07:30:03 pm »

Even if they don't have theories or complicated systems, there must be some kobold out of <100 that has picked up some of how the mind works.
 Also, suppression is something that happens normally, especially for the worse things. There should be a few things you can do with them to help it along (like trying to recreate a setting from before they had the experience).

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 06, 2009, 07:43:55 pm »

You can't get through to them enough to affect either really, and kobold don't have advanced sciences like psychology.
>_

Looks like an excellent time to start!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 06, 2009, 08:20:15 pm »

Become a kobold psychologist!!!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

ComradeGafarov

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 16, 2012, 10:54:47 pm »

Kick someone right in the head.
Preferably hard enough to Destroy them.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #101 on: May 16, 2012, 11:07:53 pm »

Preform first Kobold lobotomy!
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

ComradeGafarov

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2012, 12:06:59 am »

I guess the implication to be made here is that you should kick someone's head off of their chest.
Or kick their chest out from under their head.

OscarComrade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 26, 2012, 01:12:26 am »

Or you could become have drunken Russian am drink vodka with nukes FUCK AMERICA drink VODKA
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]