Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15857088 times)

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mind the guidelines please. :3
« Reply #3345 on: December 21, 2009, 11:26:35 am »

So I hear I'm getting Disgaea 3 for Christmas.

Yah.

I will get that once I finally finish the first, and buy the second.
Stupid angels with yer' max range giga spells and maze of unholy annoyance arrrgh.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3346 on: December 21, 2009, 12:19:01 pm »

Yah.

Stupid angels with yer' max range giga spells and maze of unholy annoyance arrrgh.

Just remember:

You haven't officially beaten the game until you've beaten all the optional bosses as well.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3347 on: December 21, 2009, 01:37:33 pm »

Yah.

Just remember:

You haven't officially beaten the game until you've beaten all the optional bosses as well.
Yeah, you think the angels are bad, wait til you see the final level of earth. And then there's Baal...
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3348 on: December 21, 2009, 01:40:07 pm »

I was reading a thread that had the word masquerade in it. A few minutes later, I was reading this and realized I was humming (well, not humming... saying "doo-doo-doo" and such) to the tune of Masquerade from The Phantom of the Opera. This made me smile. Interesting how things like that work on your subconscious.

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3349 on: December 21, 2009, 10:21:59 pm »

Yah.

Just remember:

Yeah, you think the angels are bad, wait til you see the final level of earth. And then there's Baal...

My friend has beaten everything, he has a level 1500+ Pleinair.
I feel I am playing this game wrong.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3350 on: December 21, 2009, 10:28:37 pm »

My highest level is my 74 Laharl!  :{
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3351 on: December 21, 2009, 10:33:42 pm »

Why I'm such a poor man that can't afford anything?

I'm soon going to buy a graphics tablet soon.
Maybe I could earn somthing with art.
I wonder where the stereotype of a hungry artist came from...

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3352 on: December 21, 2009, 10:40:15 pm »

mine's only level 150 or so... but his attack power is about 5000 because of some insanely boosted weapons. I rely almost entirely on him, a ninja named Shadow, and a dragon.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3353 on: December 21, 2009, 10:46:21 pm »

What the hell, I have a higher level Laharl (83) and I still don't have a Sofia's Mirror.
Damn you RNG! DAMN YOOUUU!!

He does have a Feather Token that I loaded with some good Residents though. Including a level 300 Gladiator.

Oh, that reminds me, I need a better Coach for my Ninja. Ninjas are pretty awesome. As in completely awesome. That and my Neko needs a better Gladiator(ironic). She has only 1500 attack, which just isn't enough anymore.

mine's only level 150 or so... but his attack power is about 5000 because of some insanely boosted weapons. I rely almost entirely on him, a ninja named Shadow, and a dragon.

I use Laharl, Etna, a Ninja named Nathaniel, a Star Mage named Daryll, Flonne, and a Cleric named Alison.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3354 on: December 21, 2009, 10:55:21 pm »

The RNG has nothing to do with hospital prizes. You get muscle items for healing alot of HP, orbs for healing alot of MP, and royal tokens (like Sofia's Mirror) for healing alot of KO'd characters.

Also, I wish I could show you guys my file. Each of my main guys have stats in the sextuple digits, equipped with nothing but legendary equipment, including as many of the best stuff I could muster. The best items are Yoshitsuna's, robo suits, and the hyperdrive, but I also have the best axe in the game, Apocalypse. To get a top tier item, you have to beat an Item God 2, which rivals UPB in raw strength.

Also, just for fun, I have a collection of many lvl 9999 monsters.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3355 on: December 21, 2009, 10:56:29 pm »

The only thing more awesome than a ninja(if that's even possible) is a majin, and I don't have nearly enough time to unlock them.

Edit:
The RNG has nothing to do with hospital prizes. You get muscle items for healing alot of HP, orbs for healing alot of MP, and royal tokens (like Sofia's Mirror) for healing alot of KO'd characters.

Also, I wish I could show you guys my file. Each of my main guys have stats in the sextuple digits, equipped with nothing but legendary equipment, including as many of the best stuff I could muster. The best items are Yoshitsuna's, robo suits, and the hyperdrive, but I also have the best axe in the game, Apocalypse. To get a top tier item, you have to beat an Item God 2, which rivals UPB in raw strength.

Also, just for fun, I have a collection of many lvl 9999 monsters.
And that's the kind of time I don't have.

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3356 on: December 21, 2009, 10:59:06 pm »

That explains it, my people almost never die.
Me and me mate play lots of Fire Emblem, you get skilled in keeping your people alive.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3357 on: December 21, 2009, 11:05:05 pm »

That explains it, my people almost never die.
Me and me mate play lots of Fire Emblem, you get skilled in keeping your people alive.
And then the prinnies ruin it...

I refuse to ever let anyone die in Fire Emblem, no matter how worthless. Makes the game take 10X longer than it should.

Edit: Oops
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 11:21:27 pm by dragnar »

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3358 on: December 21, 2009, 11:09:02 pm »

You screwed up quoting so it looks like I said what hawkfrost said, and what you said hawkfrost said, and you didn't say anything at all.

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3359 on: December 21, 2009, 11:33:10 pm »

You screwed up quoting so it looks like I said what hawkfrost said, and what you said hawkfrost said, and you didn't say anything at all.

Isn't it beautiful?
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 13326