Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15862122 times)

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mind the guidelines please. :3
« Reply #3120 on: December 10, 2009, 12:04:02 pm »

No Jakkarra, Hazzar is perfectly fine, since huzzah is viking and arrr is pirate, they complement each other well. (Although a little reduntant, but redundant with awesome).

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3121 on: December 10, 2009, 12:10:29 pm »

No Jakkarra, Hazzar is perfectly fine, since huzzah is viking and arrr is pirate, they complement each other well. (Although a little reduntant, but redundant with awesome).
So you're saying the department of redundancy department took a level in badass?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3122 on: December 10, 2009, 01:27:01 pm »

Singing in my school's carol service tonight.  Ah, should be fun.  Also the choir leader's asked me to do a solo in the next concert (more due to the scarcity of tenors rather than me being good, but whatever).

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3123 on: December 10, 2009, 03:12:26 pm »

I have no mic Armok... Heh.                      
drat.

Yes, personal conversations with Sofia are not the most important thing in the world.
Obviously you have never had a personal conversation with Sofia.
Cow is right. :D

The poor guy doesn't get out much, so he doesn't really have any real-life friends. I'm sure that any of us would be the same if we were in his situation. That being said, he's a pretty cool guy, even if he is annoying occasionally. And who isn't annoying occasionally?
Yea. Thanks.

I love how everyone is talking about Armok like he just left the room.
This is a fourm you know, he will probably read everything you said.
;D

Hehe... I'm about to do something hillarious. This gear is a bit heavy and wearing boots again is weird, but here I go!                      

... Ow... Motherfucking OW... Okay not doing that again, I forgot Milly wears her gloves to sleep... >.O

Ow... Still though, hilarious. I scared the crap out of them. XD                      

Okay, this requires a little explaining...

First of all me and Workerdrone were talking earlier about conventions and stuff, and I had come to the conclusion that If I ever went to one I'd dress like a Death Korps of Krieg guardsman. Then I discovered I could probably pull off the outfit with what I had at the time... So I decided i'd have a little fun an their expense.

So after I woke up I got my stuff together... Thankfully most of it was moved to the closet in the guest room after our closet was turned into a makeshift gun cabinet. So I got out my gas mask, a helmet, parts of my SS uniform and the boots from it, a dark trench coat and some gear webbing from my hunting stuff. I think it came out pretty good... Then I got my machete and sheathed it and went off to scare them...

So I inch the door open quietly... Then barged through it and drew my machete while shouting at the top of my lungs. That fogged up the mask so I couldn't see but I FELT Milly's fist hit me in the gut... And she punches nearly as hard as I do so down I go... I think she recognized my voice when she punched me as I heard her say something before I hit the ground.

In the end she stood over me, I still couldn't move and she asked "Janet, what the hell got into you?" And I was about to just say I thought it would be funny and nice payback for when she posted all about my idiocy on fixing the laptop, but I decided fuck it, stay in character and said "God emperor help meeee!"

And then we all laughed, I explained why I did it and she finally apologized for making me feel like an idiot. But said I earned that gut punch. I think I did pretty well in fact. XD
This made me happy reading! ^_^

Actually my hand got messed up by punching through a wall, totally unrelated.                      
:o knew you where AWESOME, but I laways asumed it was a realistic at least, apperanply I were wrong!

The Game.

Damnit, I lost!

So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Angellus

« Reply #3124 on: December 10, 2009, 03:20:02 pm »

I do not.
Haha, I knew that, and it made me like them more :)
The fact that they might or might not be malicious makes them more attractive and interesting.

I personally could not live with a pet that acts like a dumb dog. (no offence)

-----------

On Armok:

You just made me more curious about your age, might I ask how old you are? You tend to sound like a 15/17 year old, but this singularity thing makes me feel like your more towards 25/30+. Then when I read your 'requests' (polite for whining ;)) for Sofy to respond to you, you fall down to 13/15 XD
Relieve me of my pondering!

-----------

On personal conversations with Sofia:

It's not a smart thing for some peope to do ^^
I'd rather not have my lungs pulled out, filled with helium and then thrown into the chamber as a plaything for her kittens.

-----------

On me being here:

How have all of you been? Anything big happened?
Have I actually been away for more then 2 weeks? XD I can not remember when I last was here.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 03:36:52 pm by Angellus »

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #3125 on: December 10, 2009, 03:57:34 pm »

I've had some... ah, "interesting" conversations with Sofia. Some of which have really opened my eyes to some rather disturbing things. I still don't regret having them, though.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: December 10, 2009, 04:09:40 pm »

On Armok:

You just made me more curious about your age, might I ask how old you are? You tend to sound like a 15/17 year old, but this singularity thing makes me feel like your more towards 25/30+. Then when I read your 'requests' (polite for whining ;) ) for Sofy to respond to you, you fall down to 13/15 XD

Physicaly, it's 18, but my mental age isn't, and is probably a complex number or something along those lines, because sometimes it seems like 2 and sometimes 200.

I'd rather not have my lungs pulled out, filled with helium and then thrown into the chamber as a plaything for her kittens.
Oh my! ^.^ Like a kid in a candy shop I'd be!

Edit:
I've had some... ah, "interesting" conversations with Sofia. Some of which have really opened my eyes to some rather disturbing things. I still don't regret having them, though.
Logs? Please? *puppy eyes*
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Angellus

« Reply #3127 on: December 10, 2009, 04:22:27 pm »

On Armok:

You just made me more curious about your age, might I ask how old you are? You tend to sound like a 15/17 year old, but this singularity thing makes me feel like your more towards 25/30+. Then when I read your 'requests' (polite for whining ;) ) for Sofy to respond to you, you fall down to 13/15 XD

Physicaly, it's 18, but my mental age isn't, and is probably a complex number or something along those lines, because sometimes it seems like 2 and sometimes 200.

Oh my! ^.^ Like a kid in a candy shop I'd be!

Edit:
Logs? Please? *puppy eyes*
XD you're a damn fun puppy you know?

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: December 10, 2009, 04:35:45 pm »

Angellus' Signature makes me happy.

Everyone loves anime!

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #3129 on: December 10, 2009, 04:41:08 pm »

Sorry, Armok; but they're full of the kind of stuff that I'd rather not share. Also, I don't think that Steam has logs.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3130 on: December 10, 2009, 04:59:11 pm »

Sorry, Armok; but they're full of the kind of stuff that I'd rather not share. Also, I don't think that Steam has logs.
Now I wan't to talk to her myself even more. :(

Also,  @Angellus, I'm a cat not a dog.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Angellus

« Reply #3131 on: December 10, 2009, 05:05:31 pm »

XD Armok, I'm sorry, but I am seeing you more as a Swiss Shepherd. I do not see you as evil enough to be a cat ^^

Outcome analysis subject Armok:

2 points cat mixed with 3,5 points of Swiss Shepherd.
Sorry, the Shepherd wins.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: December 10, 2009, 05:10:44 pm »

Finally caught my breath. Watched two episodes of Detroit Metal City, which has nothing to do with Detroit.

The Episodes are 12 minutes long each, but I lauged almost nonstop. Pretty sure it is the kind of thing Sofia would enjoy.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3133 on: December 10, 2009, 05:14:04 pm »

I'm evil enought to be a cat!!! I'm ploting to take over tyhe world damnit!

Edit: well, I'm of for tonight! Good night evryone! *hugs*
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 05:16:21 pm by Armok »
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Angellus

« Reply #3134 on: December 10, 2009, 05:16:20 pm »

I'm evil enought to be a cat!!! I'm ploting to take over tyhe world damnit!
A cat would have already had it. ^^

EDIT: Same here. I'm gone too, G'night!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 05:23:54 pm by Angellus »
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 13326