Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15855323 times)

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mind the guidelines please. :3
« Reply #2925 on: December 04, 2009, 12:31:14 am »

And Hawkfrost, maybe you should let your feelings known more, seriously. If you have a rant on paper, and then don't send it, that's basically just lying to a person. Or it is in my logic.
Sometimes its better to lie!

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2926 on: December 04, 2009, 12:32:01 am »

Oh Jesus Christ, can we all stop having this conversation before more people get upset?

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: December 04, 2009, 12:35:03 am »

Yes - but then he doesn't find out what is wrong. And he continues to wonder why I am slyly being more and more aggrivated towards him. Screw that. In his shoes, I'd want to know what I'm doing wrong. So I could change it. Really depends whether or not he wants to.

You forgot option 3: stop being such a drama queen.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2928 on: December 04, 2009, 01:25:01 am »

heheh. You got me.
Ok.

Should I delete that shit then?

Also, to rerail. I'm sitting in front of a fan, with an ice-cream, and a smoothie, and basically anything possible that is cold. It is delicious, and so very satisfying, especially in this heat.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2929 on: December 04, 2009, 01:29:00 am »

Also, to rerail. I'm sitting in front of a fan, with an ice-cream, and a smoothie, and basically anything possible that is cold. It is delicious, and so very satisfying, especially in this heat.

That would kill me.
Right now the temp here is set at rather damn cold.
And STILL no snow.

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2930 on: December 04, 2009, 05:06:44 am »

I'm actually going to get a little sleep tonight. Huzzah!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2931 on: December 04, 2009, 05:44:28 am »

I had a feeling of dread when I thought I had to do homework, but then realised that I didn't have any. It's wonderful.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #2932 on: December 04, 2009, 11:09:29 am »

For some reason finding some fire axes in hellmoo makes me happy.

I better get a weapon rack or something.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2933 on: December 04, 2009, 11:57:38 am »

Well in a couple of hours I'm off to an all weekend LAN. This will be my first chace to play L4D2! Also my chance to regain my honour in AoEII by actually beating the girl who beat me in every single game last time.
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2934 on: December 04, 2009, 01:26:31 pm »

Fullmetal Alchemist.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2935 on: December 04, 2009, 01:29:22 pm »

Well in a couple of hours I'm off to an all weekend LAN. This will be my first chace to play L4D2! Also my chance to regain my honour in AoEII by actually beating the girl who beat me in every single game last time.

Remember to be aggressive.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2936 on: December 04, 2009, 01:56:23 pm »

Genius: The Transgression. Mad sciencery has never been so awesome before.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2937 on: December 04, 2009, 03:14:02 pm »

Waking up at Noon aside, I'm fully rested. Not only that, but considering an airship race; I finished the stats and compared them to a couple factors and whatnot relevant to the rules (applying actual math behind stuff like power and lift, which I'll admit, took some time), and ho-ly crap, the damn thing is +engineered+.

I'm still patting myself on the back for such an excellent design; to celebrate, I'm continuing construction of the damn thing tonight; one way or another.

Should I livestream it? Or should I surprise everyone with an update instead?

I mean, I still need 'Cid' alive for storytelling, and I can't have too many injured crazy-dwarves to scare off migrants. I need some people to build defenses and enhance the fort to a more proper establishment before I can continue work on the ship itself. Security has been terrible the entire time. It's high time I raise a military, and make it harder for gobbos to interfere. I want to make use of the higher quality materials I found all around the place as well. Oh yeah, and FINISH THE DAMN SHIP!!

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2938 on: December 04, 2009, 04:52:28 pm »

Waking up at Noon aside, I'm fully rested. Not only that, but considering an airship race; I finished the stats and compared them to a couple factors and whatnot relevant to the rules (applying actual math behind stuff like power and lift, which I'll admit, took some time), and ho-ly crap, the damn thing is +engineered+.

I'm still patting myself on the back for such an excellent design; to celebrate, I'm continuing construction of the damn thing tonight; one way or another.

Should I livestream it? Or should I surprise everyone with an update instead?

I mean, I still need 'Cid' alive for storytelling, and I can't have too many injured crazy-dwarves to scare off migrants. I need some people to build defenses and enhance the fort to a more proper establishment before I can continue work on the ship itself. Security has been terrible the entire time. It's high time I raise a military, and make it harder for gobbos to interfere. I want to make use of the higher quality materials I found all around the place as well. Oh yeah, and FINISH THE DAMN SHIP!!

What are you doing again? Not the contest, but to test the ships against each other.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #2939 on: December 04, 2009, 05:04:48 pm »

Things that made me happy today?

It's Friday.
I always get the weekends off of work.

Enough said.

Oh yeah, and this is my 1995th post.
Five more and this forum will officially be the one I've posted in the most, ever.
My record is 1999, on a forum that no longer exists.
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 13326