Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15835821 times)

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mind the guidelines please. :3
« Reply #2295 on: November 15, 2009, 07:18:12 pm »

Man, i wish it rained that hard here...

Oh man, whenever it happens I always NEED to run outside as quick as possible.
Once I'm standing out there in the wind and rain, I don't just feel the storm, I AM the storm.

My friend always happens to be around whenever it happens, and it really ticks him off that I drag him outside. He really hates rain.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: November 15, 2009, 07:20:53 pm »

Snatch. I love this movie, and this scene in particular.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: November 15, 2009, 07:32:13 pm »

Haha, when my forehead hit the wall I swear it I heard it crumble a little. Yeah, take THAT, architecture. My forehead doesn't play by your silly rules.

Though I glanced over to the left ever so slightly and saw a nail in the wall. That was close.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: November 15, 2009, 07:46:30 pm »

I just played TF2, and laughed more than I ever have while playing.
(there was sandvich-induced mass suicide, an axe-crazy SHADOWdump, and several insane conversations)
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: November 15, 2009, 08:04:42 pm »

I really gotta try the Bay 12 server; I can *sorta* run TF2 now. It goes between almost playable and < 3 FPS / second, with predictable intervals not related (apparently) to the heat of the computer or location on the map.

Orgh.

But! At least I can play it (sorta)! That makes me happy.

Rozenbuddy

• Bay Watcher
  • High on Caffine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: November 15, 2009, 09:10:53 pm »

I've completed another room of sculptures in the nintendo game company that made a game with a dude with blond hair that gets triangular objects gallery. You know, on windwaker that game with a blond that fights a bad guy. I'm trying to beat the game so I can get it off my neck, I'm half way done with the heart containers heart shaped life-holders, a fifth done with the sculptures, and I have all of the secret items, that I'm aware of...

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: November 15, 2009, 09:46:47 pm »

Alright, so I did something bad. My sister overslept and missed something, so I lied for her. I really could not take lying to my father like this so I prepared some tea, came into the room with bows(We have a lot of eastern influences, so don't look at this through western eyes) and confessed how I had lied, how I did that to defend her but my intent was not important. It was my responsibility, and I should be punished accordingly for lying to my father.

For a few seconds he thought this over, then cracked a smile. Not only had I confessed the problem openly and directly, but I lied to defend somebody else and not myself. It was cool.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: November 15, 2009, 09:51:18 pm »

My computer has a sub-par graphics card, and i am unable to play lots of new games without a new one. And i have a system board with no slots to put new graphic cards in.

Visualizing the many ways i'm going to murder Dell executives makes me happy.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: November 15, 2009, 10:16:08 pm »

I got a nice pair of sandles from the store recently. Thin so even if I gotta wear something it feels like I almost am not. :3
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Xotes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: November 15, 2009, 10:25:55 pm »

THIS.

JUST

YEEEEEEEEEEES

I NEED THAT GAME
Quote from: Josephus
"Compatibility mode", dude. If he tries running it under "capatability mode" some terrible thing involving elder gods will probably happen.
Quote from: Aqizzar
You say that like it's not a good time to discuss weird people. It's always a good time to discuss weird people.
Quote from: freeformschooler
I was like, ha, this looks like a pretty dumb and boring game. I was so wrong. Gentlemen, I have discovered true fun.

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: November 15, 2009, 11:09:39 pm »

I love my sandle-like things. :D

I KNEW IT WOULD BE GOD HAND. I just beat that.

"Hand to hand or fist to fist, kick your nuts or twist your wrist, god power keeps my pimp hand strong so trust me or you won't last veeerrrry looooooong~! Dragon-kick your ass into the milkyway! Don't act like you don't like the Ball Buster! My arm, my arm, my arm, my arm, my arm, my arm... I summon up the power of the God Hand!"

Xotes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: November 15, 2009, 11:21:23 pm »

GOD HAND

FINALLY, A BOSS FIGHT

Best. Line. Ever.
Quote from: Josephus
"Compatibility mode", dude. If he tries running it under "capatability mode" some terrible thing involving elder gods will probably happen.
Quote from: Aqizzar
You say that like it's not a good time to discuss weird people. It's always a good time to discuss weird people.
Quote from: freeformschooler
I was like, ha, this looks like a pretty dumb and boring game. I was so wrong. Gentlemen, I have discovered true fun.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: November 15, 2009, 11:26:33 pm »

I now have the intense urge to find a copy of that game, I'm willing the japanese version is better than the american one?
edit: score I have just enough money to buy the game off gamestop (though if I've enough for shipping is a good question, off to amazon to see if I can find a better deal).
Edit2" bwahaha I can get it cheaper new on amazon (game and shipping) than used for the game on gamestop.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 11:29:39 pm by userpay »

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: November 15, 2009, 11:34:20 pm »

I actually think they're pretty close or identical. But make sure you speak Japanese if you get that, the credits roll must be understood. :D

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: November 15, 2009, 11:35:18 pm »

I need to find time to buy Godhand. Ive been meaning too for quite some time now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp36fk_PhM
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 13326