Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13283 13284 [13285] 13286 13287 ... 13327

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15908168 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #199260 on: October 12, 2023, 03:19:16 am »

Next youll tell me people dont like pinapple on pizza and that tofu isnt a good topping for w salad
Pineapple on pizza is fine, but tofu is nasty no matter where you find it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

None

• Bay Watcher
  • Forgotten, but not gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #199261 on: October 12, 2023, 09:06:59 am »

ma po tofu disagrees

zhijinghaofromchina

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a fan of 矮人要塞
    • View Profile
« Reply #199262 on: October 12, 2023, 09:26:12 am »

These days I when have my breakfast , I usually have a tiny plate of tofu with some crushed green onion pieces, it 's really tasty and nutritious , as we all know , tofu is really good resourse for absorbing protein.
问苍茫大地,谁主沉浮?我主沉浮!
Ask the vast land , who is in charge of the ups and downs .
I am in charge of the ups and downs !

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #199263 on: October 12, 2023, 11:15:46 am »

The tofu I buy doesn’t tend to have any flavour to it, but it is tasty if you put it in a sauce of some kind.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #199264 on: October 12, 2023, 04:56:43 pm »

Pretty much, marinading tofu is *the* way to serve it.

Traditional tofu has a slightly beany taste, Western-made tofu is often almost flavourless but that makes it even more suitable for absorbing flavours.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #199265 on: October 12, 2023, 06:37:45 pm »

The real problem is that tofu often doesn't get prepared or cooked right, so you end up with chalky tasteless garbage. Silky smooth for soups, otherwise pressed and fried.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199266 on: October 13, 2023, 03:57:40 am »

I don't know what kind of tofu they put in miso soup, but it works so well. I didn't even realize ir was tofu for a long time.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

None

• Bay Watcher
  • Forgotten, but not gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #199267 on: October 13, 2023, 10:21:33 am »

oh my shit i love miso soup i've gotta find an asian grocery around here

So we're keeping the pitbull, very probably- we're halfway through the ten-day stray hold and nobody's reached out to claim him, and my partner is enamored with him. My foxdog boy is opening up really well, but he's jealous and a big diva and has resource guarding tendencies (food, bed, adoration from my partner), so we're navigating some play-fights turned squabbles and that's new to both of us. It should also be better once the pitbull's balls are gone (we're cursing the stray hold for keeping us from doing that).

Partner was hoping to foster/rescue a pittie anyways and this stray just kind of wandered into her heart and he's been excellent indoors and picks up commands well. It's hectic, but a pretty good way to be, all said.

Laterigrade

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that a crab with
    • View Profile
« Reply #199268 on: October 15, 2023, 11:23:19 pm »

So we're keeping the pitbull, very probably- we're halfway through the ten-day stray hold and nobody's reached out to claim him, and my partner is enamored with him. My foxdog boy is opening up really well, but he's jealous and a big diva and has resource guarding tendencies (food, bed, adoration from my partner), so we're navigating some play-fights turned squabbles and that's new to both of us. It should also be better once the pitbull's balls are gone (we're cursing the stray hold for keeping us from doing that).

Partner was hoping to foster/rescue a pittie anyways and this stray just kind of wandered into her heart and he's been excellent indoors and picks up commands well. It's hectic, but a pretty good way to be, all said.
That sounds very lovely, difficulties aside.
and the quadriplegic toothless vampire killed me effortlessly after that
bool IsARealBoy = false
dropping clothes to pick up armor and then dropping armor to pick up clothes like some sort of cyclical forever-striptease
if a year passes, add one to age; social experiment

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #199269 on: October 17, 2023, 07:13:18 am »

My second book's prologue and first chapter have released. You do not need to have read the first book to understand it. It has a rather different theme and vibe from the first, but is set in the same universe. Updates will be weekly! https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/74149/stardust-marathon
The second chapter is now out!
Third chapter is out. Surprised I can keep on schedule heh.
In the interests of not clogging this thread I'll announce updates in that thread. Anyways, the fourth chapter is out!
Fifth chapter is out and it's a larger one.
6th chapter is out, I started a romance subplot.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #199270 on: October 17, 2023, 09:51:31 pm »

Got several compliments on my boots today.

Enjoying the stuff I wear, and getting compliments on it, is a new experience for me and I'm all for it.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #199271 on: October 18, 2023, 03:05:14 am »

Where the boots made for walking?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199272 on: October 18, 2023, 04:33:02 am »

My second book's prologue and first chapter have released. You do not need to have read the first book to understand it. It has a rather different theme and vibe from the first, but is set in the same universe. Updates will be weekly! https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/74149/stardust-marathon
In the interests of not clogging this thread I'll announce updates in that thread. Anyways, the fourth chapter is out!

Will there be a love triangle?
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #199273 on: October 18, 2023, 08:51:47 am »

Will there be a love triangle?
Honestly, very likely.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #199274 on: October 18, 2023, 09:04:08 am »

I hope its as good as that quote triangle! :o
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 13283 13284 [13285] 13286 13287 ... 13327