Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13275 13276 [13277] 13278 13279 ... 13327

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15906525 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #199140 on: August 28, 2023, 08:48:15 am »

We are going on a picnic today, with family friends we haven't seen in years. This is going to be great!

We are going to an old growth forest. It looks just like my homeland.
Old growth forests are just... Healing for lack of a better word. Everything about them just looks and smells right

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199141 on: August 28, 2023, 08:49:17 am »

Especially when a wild pig starts to eat your face.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #199142 on: August 28, 2023, 08:58:12 am »

Our wild boars are legit radioactive because they keep eating mushrooms and tuber roots contaminated with buried chernobyl radiation so if you keep a geiger pig counter on you, you should be safe from anomalies and blowout pigs

should be

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #199143 on: August 28, 2023, 09:01:35 am »

Well, in the US they have automatic weapons in case you need to shoot 20-30 feral hogs so at least they're safe.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199144 on: August 28, 2023, 09:10:16 am »

Nothing heals the yankee soul quite like reenacting the wholesale forest slaughter scene from Predator.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #199145 on: August 28, 2023, 09:49:56 pm »

Well, in the US they have automatic weapons in case you need to shoot 20-30 feral hogs so at least they're safe.
...we actually don't have automatic weapons.
They're called semi-automatic, because you gotta pull the trigger 20-30 times to shoot 20-30 feral hogs.
Damn Democrats  >:(

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199146 on: August 28, 2023, 09:53:57 pm »

As opposed to automatic, where you pull the trigger once and turn a single feral hog into swiss cheese and then the other ones gore you.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #199147 on: August 28, 2023, 10:10:52 pm »

Or, indeed, annihilate the crowd at a country music festival in Las Vegas.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199149 on: August 28, 2023, 10:23:43 pm »

There are automatic weapons in the US that pre-date the ban on automatic weapons that you can still legally purchase, and it is laughably tragically easy to modify semi-automatic weapons into automatic weapons or, as in the case of Las Vegas because lol semantics, effectively automatic.

Guns ain’t fun brah. Number 1 killer of kids in the US.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #199150 on: August 28, 2023, 10:45:08 pm »

(removed)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #199151 on: August 28, 2023, 11:07:21 pm »

... just to check, but you're aware, like. That second link is saying exactly what hec did?

Still, happy thread ain't the place for another argument on 2nd amendment, regardless of how relevant it isn't considering it's actual history. Take it somewhere else, probably.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199152 on: August 28, 2023, 11:07:54 pm »

There are automatic weapons in the US that pre-date the ban on automatic weapons that you can still legally purchase, and it is laughably tragically easy to modify semi-automatic weapons into automatic weapons or, as in the case of Las Vegas because lol semantics, effectively automatic.
(removed)

It’s almost as though you have immediate access to a device that can readily search and tear my claims in seconds!

Like cranking a hellfire trigger firing bullets out of a semi-automatic gun that does not make it automatic and thus isn’t illegal because the ATF definition of an automatic firearm is one that fires multiple bullets with a single trigger pull.

Point, and also, from your own link that you clearly didn’t read:

The overall increase in U.S. gun deaths since the beginning of the pandemic includes an especially stark rise in such fatalities among children and teens under the age of 18. Gun deaths among children and teens rose 50% in just two years, from 1,732 in 2019 to 2,590 in 2021.

Edit: you even edited in links proving my position brosephine, and a link that doesn’t even make sense because it’s about Covid.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 11:17:53 am by Toady One »

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #199153 on: August 29, 2023, 03:10:08 am »

This discussion really belongs in the ameripol thread
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199154 on: August 29, 2023, 03:56:18 am »

I mean it kinda died after EJ proved my position so… happy days? Happy days.

I have got to the point of watching, in order, historic WWF PPVs that they happen monthly, so the storylines should flow a bit better, and we’re getting closer to the Attitude era, and also moving away from talent that doesn’t actually have any.

I’m also quite bemused that the directors appear to not be “smartened up” (aware that the wrestling is pre-determined) and sometimes show a wrestler blatantly blading (cutting themselves with a blade to start bleeding) instead of literally anything else for the short time it takes them to cut themselves open.

Ah well. The Undertaker remains my favourite, as an excellent wrestler and for the spectacle of his entrances. Not sure he has the mic work down pat yet, but Paul Bearer’s melodramatic performances are welcome until he gets there.

Roll on to the Montreal Screwjob continues…

Pages: 1 ... 13275 13276 [13277] 13278 13279 ... 13327