Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15802796 times)

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread (Also random disscusion about me)
« Reply #1695 on: October 31, 2009, 04:43:44 pm »

I'm sure we all are.

Sofia is a valuable community member, even if she probably would attempt to drop-kick most of the male portion of the board if she actually met them.

Edit: Omissed spelling.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 04:57:36 pm by Jakkarra »

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: October 31, 2009, 04:45:18 pm »

Heh. I'm glad I'm not in that group of people.

She'd never drop-kick me. Maliciously.

She'd probably still do it though.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: October 31, 2009, 04:45:57 pm »

Being drop-kicked by Sofia would be an honour.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: October 31, 2009, 04:46:13 pm »

I know that was written in jest and you don't actually think that being drop-kicked by Sofia would be an honour but that sounds really weird, reading it. You know how some things sound better in your head?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 04:48:50 pm by Jackrabbit »

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: October 31, 2009, 04:49:21 pm »

Being drop-kicked by Sofia would be an honour.

Im going to chalk this up to me not having any sleep for the past week (and counting) and not a sincere statement by Armok.

Wait.

Oh god what have i just read.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: October 31, 2009, 05:00:39 pm »

Alright alright, we can all lavish her when she comes back. Now is happy time.

Speaking of which, Halloween yay! Chipotles is giving out free burretoes to people wrapped in foil. And boy is it delicious.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: October 31, 2009, 05:02:51 pm »

I love Halloween, but I have nowhere to go this time. Just moved into this town. Maybe if it stops raining, I'll go for a late walk and absorb the Halloween atmosphere...

What!? Free burritos!? Aw man, I've got more foil than I know what to do with, and not enough burritos...

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: October 31, 2009, 05:04:12 pm »

For a Halloween party, I dressed up with a massive pimp hat, cane, bling and grills.

I'm so happy.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: October 31, 2009, 05:04:33 pm »

Dukes avatar is awesome.

Keiseths avatar makes me happy.

EDIT: Great, now i cant get the image of a rabbit dressed as a pimp out of my head.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: October 31, 2009, 05:23:47 pm »

I know that was written in jest and you don't actually think that being drop-kicked by Sofia would be an honour but that sounds really weird, reading it. You know how some things sound better in your head?

Such is the wages of girl on internet.

I'm glad I outgrew the "Entertain the remote possibility that a girl on the internet might want to be more than friends with me" phase around the time the one interwebs girl I knew who was also in that phase disappeared forever.  She was cool though, always knew how to use her girlish charms to get us whatever we wanted from higher level players.
Shoes...

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: October 31, 2009, 05:35:37 pm »

I just got serenity from the DVD place, but sadly there was no Battlerstar galactica S1 D1.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: October 31, 2009, 05:55:19 pm »

Well that was fun. I'm at my brothers new appartment and he was having trouble with his internet on his computer, his xbox 360 connection was fine. Being that I wasn't going to the football game with the family (I just wanted to come up and visit, I don't care for sports so why waste the money on a ticket for me) I decided to attempt to fix the internet issue. Took me about an hour and a half but its finally working. Near as I can tell either his wireless from the computer wasn't on to start with, or the router wasn't brodcasting. Either way after trying various things I finally unplugged everything and after plugging everything back in I reenabled the wireless on the comp and it works! Yay me! This is also considering that for whatever reason a direct link via ethernet cable didn't work when it does for the 360. Anyway internet access and we'll see if I get anything from my brother due to this.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: October 31, 2009, 06:16:03 pm »

Dukes avatar is awesome.

Keiseths avatar makes me happy.

EDIT: Great, now i cant get the image of a rabbit dressed as a pimp out of my head.

And you never ever will.

I'm glad I outgrew the "Entertain the remote possibility that a girl on the internet might want to be more than friends with me" phase around the time the one interwebs girl I knew who was also in that phase disappeared forever.  She was cool though, always knew how to use her girlish charms to get us whatever we wanted from higher level players.

I'd just like to point out I've never ever entertained such a possibility. Dating over the internet seems... weird to me. I'm aware you can make good friends over the web, but fall in love? It just... I don't know.

Anyway, I just had the best cup of coffee ever after the best Halloween party I've been to so far.

And I have my pimp hat.

PIMP HAT!

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: October 31, 2009, 07:12:55 pm »

I'd just like to point out I've never ever entertained such a possibility. Dating over the internet seems... weird to me. I'm aware you can make good friends over the web, but fall in love? It just... I don't know.

You can't, but you can pretend.
Shoes...

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1709 on: October 31, 2009, 07:19:02 pm »

You can't, but you can pretend.
Friends? Love? What are these concepts you speak of? What IS a date?
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 13325