Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13191 13192 [13193] 13194 13195 ... 13327

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15897271 times)

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
Re: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #197880 on: September 05, 2022, 03:30:07 pm »

So happy that I have air conditioner where I live and where I work, cause it's ducking hot today and over summer in general.
The high is estimated at 111 degrees, so yeah very glad I don't actually have to feel it.

Also a pool, which is a lifesaver. Seriously, global warming sucks and it's funny gunna get way worse.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2022, 08:18:26 pm by lemon10 »
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197881 on: September 05, 2022, 03:50:08 pm »

Yeah, it's supposed to be about that hot today here, too. I'm near Sacramento.

It's hard because hot weather makes me anxious (like if you have too much coffee, not that I'm anxious about the hot weather). I gave a bunch of money to people who are helping the homeless get food and shelter because they need help to save lives during the surge, and am staying indoors trying to convince myself to be calm even though my emotions are running completely haywire.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #197882 on: September 05, 2022, 05:01:50 pm »

They say they're going for LibsOfTiktok next. I seriously cannot fucking wait, that handle has made the situation facing queer and trans teachers 100x worse. The account has reported local to me drag events and had armed militias go to them to shut them down.

Say what you want about "mob justice:" I gave up any kind of public creative life because swatting made it feel impossible. It's been a known tool for mobs to attack trans people and especially women where they live for the crime of existing in public for the past, oh, decade. These kinds of organized hate attempts, keeping people living in terror, need to be taken down.

I was reading up on that situation, and I was wondering why only the transphobes could do these things. If a few of the anonymous transphobes were to be Outed, it might cut into their support base considerably.  Many employers, especially government ones, take a dim view on transphobe positions in their employees.  Plus...criminal charges, or the threat of them.

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #197883 on: September 05, 2022, 06:57:39 pm »

https://twitter.com/erininthemorn/status/1566771209928413186?s=21&t=xmr6YOw8NrRj24Qcx2RkVA

Quote from: Erin Reed
Josh Moon, the owners of Kiwifarms, admits defeat. Keffals, her team (many of whom will stay anonymous and will never get any thanks), the trans community, and it’s allies took down the worst site on the internet.

There truly is nothing better in this world than Nazis crying.

I love it when transphobes suffer for their crimes. Also, "Russia is a free country" lol lmao.
Oh boo-hoo, it's harder for them to bully people into suicide and call swat on people (And subsequently get the law enforcement sued in all likelihood).

Also the coping of "Bro I'd have been the next Zuckerberg if I'd been allowed bro it's totally that corporations are keeping me down bro I'm not just a garbage human with garbage views that are as mainstream as a stagnant pond with a dead animal in it bro"
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #197884 on: September 05, 2022, 09:13:59 pm »

Yeah, as a SJW is makes me VERY happy.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197885 on: September 07, 2022, 05:19:18 pm »

Really great work by Keffals. It’s so based that Kiwifarms is crippled now.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #197886 on: September 07, 2022, 06:07:13 pm »

Honestly it's probably crippled their movement because it's shown that you don't even need a heavy effort to dig out these alt-right spaces. There wasn't some great internet-wide crusade, a streamer did it.

Anyway, I'm getting better. I'm not 100%, but my weakness is gone. Still achey and tiring more easily than usual, but hey, I'm recovering!

EDIT: Also, with regards to the Kiwi Farms stuff, what the fuck is "The cathedral" the guy's on about? I suspect some conspiracy nonsense "Them" that's "Keeping the ManTM" down, but does anyone have any actual idea?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 07:59:50 pm by Great Order »
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #197887 on: September 07, 2022, 07:54:20 pm »

Keffals offered to buy Kiwi Farms off Moon.

Moon responded requesting 50K.

Keffals counter offered by taking a zero off for everyone they bullied into suicide.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #197888 on: September 07, 2022, 09:28:15 pm »

... wait, did that leave it at 5 bucks or go negative? From what I understand that count is greater than four.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #197889 on: September 07, 2022, 09:30:46 pm »

I think you could consider taking a zero off as dividing by ten for every one, so depending on the number, it’s greater than zero but less than 1¢
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #197890 on: September 07, 2022, 09:32:58 pm »

I think Keffals left it only at the ones that are like - clearly 100% them and not from other sources. So she cut off 3. 50$ for the website was her offer.

Edit: judging by the wording of her tweet, it may have been 3 people that Josh Moon personally drove to suicide.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 12:13:54 am by delphonso »

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #197891 on: September 08, 2022, 09:22:19 am »

You know that phenomenon where you tunnel down tvtropes, or wikipedia?

Well, I just had that for Weird Al Music videos. I feel stupid, fat, and tacky. And I wanna eat it.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #197892 on: September 08, 2022, 10:53:53 am »

EDIT: Also, with regards to the Kiwi Farms stuff, what the fuck is "The cathedral" the guy's on about? I suspect some conspiracy nonsense "Them" that's "Keeping the ManTM" down, but does anyone have any actual idea?
It basically is just that. It's the usual alt-rightoid bitching.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197893 on: September 09, 2022, 03:25:59 am »

Turns out that old car I've been messing with isn't as broken as I thought, and I'm fucking grateful because the electrics in that car make no damn sense to me and I don't need anymore of them fucking up.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #197894 on: September 09, 2022, 04:05:07 am »

It basically is just that. It's the usual alt-rightoid bitching.

Do you think such sentiment defeats the purpose of 'know your enemy,' or that it is appropriate to leave distasteful ideas vague for yourself and others?
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread
Pages: 1 ... 13191 13192 [13193] 13194 13195 ... 13327