Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15786193 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread (Also random disscusion about me)
« Reply #900 on: October 22, 2009, 04:37:00 pm »

Actually that RP thread just made me happy, I get to use my DM canon fixing skills later! XD
So which 9 other forum members have you got your adorable kitty eyes on?

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: October 22, 2009, 04:43:28 pm »

If she completes this sooner, then the gratuitous amounts of Taokitty will be gone sooner.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Eidalac

• Bay Watcher
  • Ecchi Inside
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #902 on: October 22, 2009, 07:20:14 pm »

If she completes this sooner, then the gratuitous amounts of Taokitty will be gone sooner.

You just keep telling yourself that.  ;D
is he okay?
In the traditional sense of the word?  No, he's been dissolved in magma.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: October 22, 2009, 07:22:57 pm »

Tao is here to stay. X3 She's taking the board by force! XD

Now to see if I can find someone to make that ag3 mod...
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: October 22, 2009, 07:33:06 pm »

Well, I'm very happy about this:

It turns out that my mother was not being payed what she should, which means she is now owed 37 thousand dollars in back pay, and is now being payed more.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 07:47:59 pm by TheNewerMartianEmperor »
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: October 22, 2009, 07:38:59 pm »

Aha, so this thread is responsible for the sudden increase in kitty. I knew i'd locate the source somewhere in here.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: October 22, 2009, 07:45:38 pm »

Well, I'm very happy about this:

It turns out that my mother was not being payed what she should, which means he is now owed 37 thousand dollars in back pay, and is now being payed more.
I only point this out for hilarious imagery and to accept this as a hilarious typo. Unless you happen to have some dramatic Sofia-style home drama.In which case I apologize.

I'm happy that suddenly my Bio teacher thinks every student that would drop out because the course is too hard has. Now she suddenly became nice and goddam awesome.
 She brought The Anarchist guide book simply because it had bomb-making tips and spoke of the discussions with her husband on what fuel is good for Molotov cocktails.
 My god. It's like being in an illegal boy scouts. And suddenly we can write notes so fast she can fit the same content in our notebooks as before and have time for this greatness.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: October 22, 2009, 07:48:14 pm »

EDIT: Chapin, you seem to be addicted to a single anime. You need to branch out. I prescribe TTGL. (for that matter, i need to find time to watch rozen maiden too  >.>)

Rozen Maiden has an addicting quality. So does TTGL.
Yeah I'm late, so what? I was busy all day.

I'm happy, I guess, that my youth worker doesn't have to be bothered by me anymore soon.
Poor guy, he deserves better.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: October 22, 2009, 08:13:55 pm »

Aha, so this thread is responsible for the sudden increase in kitty. I knew i'd locate the source somewhere in here.

Eh, I was recruited via PM. I think people started talking about it here because this is the default Sofia-discussion thread.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: October 22, 2009, 08:25:14 pm »

Tao is here to stay. X3 She's taking the board by force! XD

Now to see if I can find someone to make that ag3 mod...
Ugh.  Not another avatar fad . . .

Anyway, what made me happy today is that I'm having a project I did for sculpture class entered in the local fair's art contest.  I posted the concept drawing for it awhile back, on the One-shot comics thread in creative projects.  The teacher mentioned that the school would get our works entered for us, and I immediately thought of this project.  People liked it.  Another teacher saw it and said it'd be a good example of perspective for the Art I class.  Plus, when I first thought of it, the idea got me excited.  If you've ever had an idea so awesome that you think you'll never come up with something else to match it, you'll know how I felt about it.  So tonight I put some nice touches on it that I hadn't before due to me being behind on work, and I'm going to have it dropped off at the school tommorrow (because I don't have school tommorrow - also makes me happy).
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: October 22, 2009, 09:33:39 pm »

I'm not happy yet today.  If someone wants to make me happy, they can explain this sudden explosion of animeitude all over the forum.  It's all sticky and disconcerting.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: October 22, 2009, 09:35:10 pm »

Has nothing to do with my signature, I promise!
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: October 22, 2009, 09:37:06 pm »

I'm not happy yet today.  If someone wants to make me happy, they can explain this sudden explosion of animeitude all over the forum.  It's all sticky and disconcerting.

It's a Catsplosion; unfortunately Sofia has molested adopted a master so we can't butcher her, and all the kittens keep adopting people before we can get them to the butcher's workshop.

Oh god, there's one now, quick! Before it reproduces!

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: October 22, 2009, 10:04:09 pm »

It's a Catsplosion; unfortunately Sofia has molested adopted a master so we can't butcher her, and all the kittens keep adopting people before we can get them to the butcher's workshop.

Oh god, there's one now, quick! Before it reproduces!
You are aware we can have a major hallway blocked by a no pets door with a long side hallway none of us will use with dozens of drawbridges set on repeat, right?

Why have we not set the anti-pet hallway of complete annihilation on yet?
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: October 22, 2009, 10:07:37 pm »

We don't have enough mechanisms and doors and everyone's too busy sleeping and partying to mine and craft?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 13325