Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13023 13024 [13025] 13026 13027 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15842035 times)

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
Re: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #195360 on: February 25, 2021, 12:27:11 pm »

I made one but dont know how to post it or download it.

https://picrew.me/image_maker/644129 dunno if this would work.

At any rate is way too handsome and cherfull, but on a good day with bad lighting this comes close.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 12:41:10 pm by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #195361 on: February 25, 2021, 12:46:17 pm »

The green button says "done" and then it will take you to another page where there will be a big red/pink button which says/means "download."
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #195362 on: February 25, 2021, 01:14:11 pm »

Uh oh
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #195363 on: February 25, 2021, 01:24:50 pm »

-
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 01:47:46 pm by dragdeler »
let

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #195365 on: February 25, 2021, 04:30:55 pm »

She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #195366 on: February 25, 2021, 07:05:12 pm »

I'm tempted to try just fully randomizing my entire IRL wardrobe. No color coordination, no fashion, just me picking up clothes based entirely on random numbers.

Wait, Rolan, do you consider yourself a girl?

I always had it in my mind that you were male because of your profile pic or gender-fluid because of something you said once? I'm not sure.

I'm not one to answer for people, but if what Rolan said some time ago's still accurate, they're agender. No gender, just a blank space where gender would usually go. I think the genderfluid part was when they said that in their dreams, they're genderfluid. (I'm only answering because I suspect this one got lost in the page transition. Rolan, please correct me if I'm wrong or if it's out of date or whatever.)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #195367 on: February 25, 2021, 07:26:55 pm »

Oh jeez, I missed your post bloop_bleep.  Uh, methylatedspirit basically got it though.

I often depict myself in a masculine way, because I feel a need to appear strong.  Relatable, I'm sure.  But that's just one of the masks I wear over my agender, private, self.

I usually identify as nonbinary, but genderfluid might be more accurate because I do change how I look for various circumstances.  And I enjoy that fluidity.
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #195368 on: February 25, 2021, 07:32:25 pm »

I keep forgetting about the page transition because I have this forum set to 50 posts per page because I am a powerful entity.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #195369 on: February 25, 2021, 07:34:57 pm »

I keep forgetting about the page transition because I have this forum set to 50 posts per page because I am a powerful entity foolish fool what doesn’t understand the superiority of default ppp.

ftfy
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #195370 on: February 25, 2021, 07:38:24 pm »

I keep forgetting about the page transition because I have this forum set to 50 posts per page because I am a powerful entity.
Yeah that was an unexpected transition for me too, on default ppp?
no pun intended

Regardless, tldr; I am Decoy Octopus.  I could share the Last Days of Foxhound comic again, but
Spoiler: I guess I will (click to show/hide)

And I will armwrestle any of y'all.  And wear whatever I want.  That's me, baby!
She/they

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #195371 on: February 25, 2021, 10:17:42 pm »

I'd say i have a similar attitude, but actually trying to modulate my appearance and/or behavior to provide the maximum advantage to the situation seems kind of exhausting, if appealing. So if I do that at all, it's probably subconscious. :v

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #195372 on: February 25, 2021, 11:21:40 pm »

I'm essentially blind to my own appearance, so I'm basically a blank slate as far as appearance goes unless there's a reason for it. The only reason I know my hair's short, for instance, is because my hair's "supposed" to be short. Behavior-wise... I don't care. I'm nonbinary (of the agender kind) specifically because I refuse to care. I just follow what's best for the situation, but really, it's all just a mask. A mask that's tattered, a patchwork of different materals collected mostly around 2016 to now, but a mask nonetheless.

I dress masculine (at least people tell me it is) because my parents buy me such clothes, but if you replaced my wardrobe with appropriately-sized feminine clothes (preferably with proper, deep pockets), I'd be confused, but I'd wear it, if only for decency. I wouldn't know how to wear a skirt, but sure, I'll try.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #195373 on: February 26, 2021, 01:05:21 am »

I wouldn't know how to wear a skirt, but sure, I'll try.

Pretend to be Scottish.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #195374 on: February 26, 2021, 05:25:40 am »

I wouldn't know how to wear a skirt, but sure, I'll try.

Pretend to be Scottish.
Then all you need to do is learn to play the bagpipes.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 13023 13024 [13025] 13026 13027 ... 13326