Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13022 13023 [13024] 13025 13026 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15843564 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #195345 on: February 24, 2021, 11:14:46 pm »

Next charity stream is on Friday, and I'm super excited! We're going to finish Man of Medan, and then play Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes, and possibly some other games, and DRINK A LOT.

Also, my hair is mostly pink.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 11:29:24 pm by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #195346 on: February 24, 2021, 11:36:50 pm »

Next charity stream is on Friday, and I'm super excited! We're going to finish Man of Medan, and then play Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes, and possibly some other games, and DRINK A LOT.
Ooh that sounds dope, I'd love to watch some Keep Talking!  I've seen a bit a while ago, very neat concept.

On the picrew note...

Not the same set, obviously, but this one *still* makes me happy.
I had another funky dream last night.  Can't really talk about it.  But this is... actually pretty accurate to how I look.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #195347 on: February 25, 2021, 01:17:55 am »

The hair options were unsatisfactory, but...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Tunnel snakes rule.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #195348 on: February 25, 2021, 04:12:55 am »

Wait, Rolan, do you consider yourself a girl?

I always had it in my mind that you were male because of your profile pic or gender-fluid because of something you said once? I'm not sure.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #195349 on: February 25, 2021, 04:46:36 am »

I think I successfully captured my horrible ageing...

This is a blank sig.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #195350 on: February 25, 2021, 05:04:12 am »

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #195351 on: February 25, 2021, 05:06:35 am »

This is a Cowboy Bebop and you can't fool us.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #195352 on: February 25, 2021, 05:17:16 am »

These things rarely work for me because they can never handle my overwhelming proximity of brow to eye or my axe of a beak. This one doesn't even have my hairstyle :( My face does not cartoon standardly.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #195353 on: February 25, 2021, 07:01:07 am »

I quite enjoy how it doesn't work for me; it's just obscured by the instructions, and I have no clue where to click to remove it. If I follow the arrow, I end up finalizing the image. If I click the "X", it doesn't do anything. So, uh...

Honestly, I suck at faces so bad, that I can't even tell if it's remotely accurate or not. Perhaps my face does have those exact instructions on it. Hell if I know. It's probably something with my browser (though I've tried this on my phone, with the same results), but my personal headcanon is that it knows that I can't face, so it just gives up and refuses to let me go any further.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #195354 on: February 25, 2021, 07:32:42 am »

I quite enjoy how it doesn't work for me; it's just obscured by the instructions, and I have no clue where to click to remove it. If I follow the arrow, I end up finalizing the image. If I click the "X", it doesn't do anything. So, uh...

Honestly, I suck at faces so bad, that I can't even tell if it's remotely accurate or not. Perhaps my face does have those exact instructions on it. Hell if I know. It's probably something with my browser (though I've tried this on my phone, with the same results), but my personal headcanon is that it knows that I can't face, so it just gives up and refuses to let me go any further.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #195355 on: February 25, 2021, 08:15:38 am »

My idiocy knows no bounds.

Anyway, I have no clue what my face looks like (or rather, I know it at absurdly-low precision), so I'll select features at random. True random. I generated a list of numbers at random.org from 1 to 1000, then moduloed them by the number of choices per category. I did this for the colors, too. Thank god for the Python shell!

I feel like this is one of those bad OCs, where they just go completely buckwild on the whole "color" thing. The hair and glasses are wrong (at least that's what I've been told), but I can't comment on the rest of it. Maybe this is what I look like. It's similar enough to me.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #195356 on: February 25, 2021, 08:18:28 am »

These things rarely work for me because they can never handle my overwhelming proximity of brow to eye or my axe of a beak. This one doesn't even have my hairstyle :( My face does not cartoon standardly.

I mean mine isn't even fat but hey

That's as close to me as I could get. Not a hugely good likeness though.

Suddenly I feel this strong urge to go hiking for some reason...

Are you balding Mwnci or do just shave just because, I am going bald and I am in dissolution :(
Love, scriver~

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #195357 on: February 25, 2021, 09:03:48 am »

I couldn't find it at first either. :L

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #195358 on: February 25, 2021, 11:38:51 am »

wow. too cute!

Anyway, I have no clue what my face looks like (or rather, I know it at absurdly-low precision), so I'll select features at random. True random. I generated a list of numbers at random.org from 1 to 1000, then moduloed them by the number of choices per category. I did this for the colors, too. Thank god for the Python shell!

I feel like this is one of those bad OCs, where they just go completely buckwild on the whole "color" thing. The hair and glasses are wrong (at least that's what I've been told), but I can't comment on the rest of it. Maybe this is what I look like. It's similar enough to me.

random is a good look on you

I couldn't find it at first either. :L

yeah ... I struggled.

I'm not sure I should show mine! I fantasized a little based on "not having had so much hair fall out this past year." I made a realistic one a little while later.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #195359 on: February 25, 2021, 11:54:17 am »

Are you balding Mwnci or do just shave just because, I am going bald and I am in dissolution :(

Shaven head has been my way since turning 20, despite an abundance of hair. Occasionally I grow a winter coat, but typically go back to the wood every couple of weeks.
This is a blank sig.
Pages: 1 ... 13022 13023 [13024] 13025 13026 ... 13326