Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12991 12992 [12993] 12994 12995 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15856589 times)

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
Re: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #194880 on: January 08, 2021, 11:37:51 am »

Of course, it would be as upsetting as it would for homosexual people to turn heterosexual with the vaccine. In general, I like my vaccines to not change the fundamental way I see things and my identity. That would prove all the people in tinfoil hats right, and I refuse to that possibility. In the end hard cold science, knowledge and truth must prevail over madness, ignorance and oversensitive feelings.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 12:00:07 pm by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #194881 on: January 08, 2021, 11:53:52 am »

'Oversensitive feelings' is what drives society now.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194882 on: January 08, 2021, 12:00:35 pm »

Sadly it is, across all generational, political and social spectrum.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 12:04:49 pm by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194883 on: January 08, 2021, 12:08:38 pm »

I'd be upset if the vaccine made me gay. I don't particularly dislike gay people or anything (have a hell of a time hanging out here if I did :P), it's just upsetting.

Yeah, that's kind of the joke. Obviously people don't want to take a shot and change sexual orientation, regardless :P
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 12:49:19 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194884 on: January 08, 2021, 12:11:59 pm »

Was it because of my previous post? You could go ahead if you like if that is the case, since I really meant it. I will not be mad if mocked about it :P

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194885 on: January 08, 2021, 12:33:51 pm »

Have you ever thought about how excellent ducks are? quack quack quack :V
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 12:50:24 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #194886 on: January 08, 2021, 12:42:07 pm »

We should probably get back to the Happy thread.

I won 60 Crowns on a scratch lottery yesterday. I don't usually buy them myself but I got it as a belated Christmas gift (along with a packet of café chocolate pralines) from my brother and family. So that was nice.
Love, scriver~

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194887 on: January 08, 2021, 12:42:54 pm »

Uhhh I regret it, take the joke back, is just awful hahahahahaha. I did pointed out the father thing because generally discussing this kind of topics some people will come and say well I don't care what my neighbors... but my kids..... and that is having double standards which reveals they really do mind their neighbors.

Scriver, number one, invest those 60 crowns on more scratch lottery, the random Gods so demands it.

Number two, its awesome you have a coinage called crowns. I believed you used the euro too.

Number tres. I'm amazed you wrote coffee in perfect Spanish, so is a Spanish product I guess? There was a time Venezuelan coffee was even better than Colombian one.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 12:47:57 pm by LordBaal »

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194888 on: January 08, 2021, 12:46:59 pm »

It's a new quarter this week in grad school and I got to meet my discussion section for the first time and have office hours. Afterwards, one of my students told me it was the best office hour she had ever attended and that I had changed her life, and another student told me that I was bringing up questions and ideas that he had never thought of or even conceived as possible. Not bad for day one. Proud of myself for being an adequate math teacher.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 12:49:50 pm by Vector »

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194889 on: January 08, 2021, 12:50:10 pm »

Oh neat, what do you teach? Never mind, saw the update you did.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194890 on: January 08, 2021, 12:51:24 pm »

A lot of stuff, this quarter we are teaching about Euclidean & non-Euclidean geometry.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194891 on: January 08, 2021, 12:53:18 pm »

non-Euclidean geometry.
So Cthulhu?

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #194892 on: January 08, 2021, 12:55:08 pm »

You don't have clearance for that information
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #194893 on: January 08, 2021, 01:26:04 pm »

Stop tampering with the foundations of the universe mathematicians
Love, scriver~

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #194894 on: January 08, 2021, 01:30:35 pm »

non-Euclidean geometry.
So Cthulhu?

It doesn't have to be Lovecraftian, just not on planes. For instance, you can draw a triangle with three 90 degree corners on the surface of a sphere!

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.
Pages: 1 ... 12991 12992 [12993] 12994 12995 ... 13326