Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12990 12991 [12992] 12993 12994 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15856842 times)

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
Re: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #194865 on: January 07, 2021, 07:36:41 pm »

Mon-keigh
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194866 on: January 08, 2021, 03:36:17 am »

Alex Jones
"The vaccine is a chemical and it's turning the frogs everything gay!"
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #194867 on: January 08, 2021, 03:44:31 am »

Alex Jones
"The vaccine is a chemical and it's turning the frogs everything gay!"

*looks into camera*
Sign me up ;)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #194868 on: January 08, 2021, 04:02:11 am »

even if i was straight, i would rather be gay than have covid
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #194869 on: January 08, 2021, 07:03:47 am »

It would probably be less debilitating than dying and/or weeks of pretty intense pain followed by permanent organ damage, yes, what with the whole doesn't-actually-change-anything-except-who-you-want-to-bang-and-how-colossal-jackasses-treat-you thing. Especially if everyone that was going to catch the plague just turned gay instead.

It'd be interesting to suddenly have several million more significantly gay folks running around, really -- county I'm living at would have already had about a tenth of its population converted, and we're not even close to done yet!
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #194870 on: January 08, 2021, 07:34:19 am »

Mon-keigh
THIS WORD BELONGS TO IYANDEN MON-KEIGH

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #194871 on: January 08, 2021, 09:03:24 am »

This is literally the part I can't fathom on the Jones side. For them, apparently, having a widespread uncontrolled deadly pandemic is better than they themselves sucking a dick.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #194872 on: January 08, 2021, 09:15:28 am »

This is literally the part I can't fathom on the Jones side. For them, apparently, having a widespread uncontrolled deadly pandemic is better than they themselves sucking a dick.
And they'd enjoy it, too. What's wrong with enjoying dick if that's suddenly their kink? Really, I think their problem is a lack of empathy; "What, people like things that I don't? Impossible!".

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #194873 on: January 08, 2021, 09:15:41 am »

There's a very real phobia of big pharma that I don't think people are really taking seriously. The images of most drug manufacturers is only kept  so good by the fact that most people don't know who they actually are.   Maybe its time that we did have a more public spotlight on them.

Some nurse shows up and says 'take these', and people who are used to being in control suddenly don't quite.  Its a disillusionment with the whole system.

I won't take more than pepto and aspirin unless I feel like I'm dying.  I have a first aid kit, some knowledge in how to administer basic life saving treatment, and some multivitamins I take.  I have more faith in flintstone gummies than I do Perdue.

And they'd enjoy it, too. What's wrong with enjoying dick if that's suddenly their kink? Really, I think their problem is a lack of empathy; "What, people like things that I don't? Impossible!".
Could you imagine the energy released from millions of repressed americans as they suddenly get submerged in their hidden kinks and secret desires?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #194874 on: January 08, 2021, 09:46:58 am »

That only shows that you don't understand the fear of social ostracisation that is at the heart of homophobia.
Love, scriver~

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #194875 on: January 08, 2021, 10:03:03 am »

That only shows that you don't understand the fear of social ostracisation that is at the heart of homophobia.
Yeah, but what causes homophobia in the first place? The fear of social ostracism perpetuates it; I don't think that's the thing that starts it. People didn't wake up one day thinking that "the gays" are bad for no reason; there's some pattern of thinking (I'm suspecting something along the lines of us-vs-them mentality and an inability to put oneself in other's shoes, but I'm no sociologist) that allows it to occur in the first place. The fact that social structures perpetuate it is a different, but related matter. That part, I'll agree on.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194876 on: January 08, 2021, 10:07:35 am »

Is Alex Jones saying the COVID vaccine makes you gay now?

If I weren't more aware of the science of homo and believed the thinking of conspiracy theorists, I'd worry about it making me straight and cis :/ That would be awful but I guess it's a little bit better than being disabled or dying.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #194877 on: January 08, 2021, 10:54:52 am »

Yeah, but what causes homophobia in the first place? The fear of social ostracism perpetuates it; I don't think that's the thing that starts it. People didn't wake up one day thinking that "the gays" are bad for no reason; there's some pattern of thinking (I'm suspecting something along the lines of us-vs-them mentality and an inability to put oneself in other's shoes, but I'm no sociologist) that allows it to occur in the first place. The fact that social structures perpetuate it is a different, but related matter. That part, I'll agree on.

On the contrary -- modern (western -- I'm not going to assert that this is the same everywhere) homophobia stems almost entirely from that fear of ostracisation reinforcing itself. It has two origins: firstly, the 19th century change in scientific theory which declared homophobia a psychological condition (which in itself has been long discredited and let gone off) and thus laid the foundations of homosexuality being considered somethin people are/have rather than something people do; and secondly, misogynist norms/culture which informs the idea that men who are taking the "woman's position" are lesser men.

The idea that homosexuality is bad grows out of the fear of ostracisation rather than the other way around. For example, while homosexuality have always (more like mainly, but still) been considered a sin by the Church, but the modern right-wing religious Christian fundamentalist targetting of it is something different from how things used to be, historically speaking. It rises after the homophobia had already infected our culture sphere, and is the result of people looking for reasons to justify their idea that homosexuality is bad, rather than being the cause behind why they think it was bad in the first place.
Love, scriver~

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194878 on: January 08, 2021, 11:30:21 am »

I don't know why people are so obsessed with what other people do with their asses.... as long is made in private among two (or more for the lucky ones) consenting adults, its no one else's business.

People should not care about other's sexuality unless they are the target of their affections and then is still only a private thing.

Edit: As a father I would rather my son not to be homosexual or asexual, mostly because of personal bias (I.E. I like being heterosexual) and the ingrained biological desire of having further lineage in grand children and so on.... HOWEVER, if so he choose to be, as long he is a good, responsible and educated person and take good care of himself I'll find myself a happy father. If people disagree they can go eat shit and die in a dumpfire.

Edit 2: Obviously I will love him till the end of time despite everything, the love of a father is unconditional and unyielding. Not that I will celebrate him becoming an evil overlord or the like, but even when you are disciplining your kids, you do it with love in your heart and love for their well being.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 11:43:45 am by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #194879 on: January 08, 2021, 11:33:17 am »

I'd be upset if the vaccine made me gay. I don't particularly dislike gay people or anything (have a hell of a time hanging out here if I did :P), it's just upsetting.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.
Pages: 1 ... 12990 12991 [12992] 12993 12994 ... 13326