Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12792 12793 [12794] 12795 12796 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15871363 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [Burg] 12 burgs a day recommended daily intake (Happy thread)
« Reply #191895 on: January 14, 2020, 01:13:56 am »

My Dad had an accident when he was a Child where a tin of paint fell over, and a splash hit his hair and removed the natural colour. He spent his life with a streak of his hair bleached white.Now it’s all white, of course.
I showed off my skunk stripe in the photo thread.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #191896 on: January 14, 2020, 02:35:27 am »

My Dad had an accident when he was a Child where a tin of paint fell over, and a splash hit his hair and removed the natural colour. He spent his life with a streak of his hair bleached white.Now it’s all white, of course.
MZ confirmed as Imic's dad
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191897 on: January 14, 2020, 02:57:07 am »

No wai. I still have some dark hair, and my skunk stripe is caused by scarring from an accident involving nails. Also, my kids are both too young to be posting here.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #191899 on: January 14, 2020, 09:28:58 am »

One bright day, the student asked of the master,

"Master, what is Poi?"

And the master thought, and then spoke,

"youtube.com/watch?v=G3Drv714_o0"

And the student was enlightened.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191900 on: January 14, 2020, 09:53:19 am »

Stumbled upon a channel with some hilariously dark and weird (crudely) animated shorts. There's Winnie the Pooh mercy-killing a vegetative Piglet, Thomas the tank engine tried in Nuremberg for shipping people to Nazi death camps, Bob Ross sent back in time to teach Hitler how to paint, Scooby as 'The Thing' monster.
Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzSHr-wO24dtLB0-KkiY3MQ/videos

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191901 on: January 14, 2020, 04:00:25 pm »

It finally rained again, which brought down pollen levels to where I can breathe without my insides itching most of the time. My eyes aren't so bad right now, either.

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #191902 on: January 14, 2020, 04:57:41 pm »

Also, my kids are both too young to be posting here with my knowledge

Also FTFY

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #191903 on: January 14, 2020, 06:52:21 pm »

Also, my kids are both too young to be posting here without Armok's knowledge

Also FTFY
FT FTFY FY
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191904 on: January 15, 2020, 06:10:09 pm »

Just did a big clean out of my shrimp tank. Trimmed back all the excess moss growth, cleared the greenwater that was building up, removed a bit of duckweed and stripped the moss balls out, gave two to my goldfish to play with and broke the third into three pieces to regrow in the shrimp tank.

Opened up so much space, the shrimp can actually swim around the tank again rather than slowly picking their way through stuff and getting caught on things. :)

In addition I've finally gotten around to ordering the second batch of shrimp that I had originally planned on getting months ago to try and start a proper colony. Five was too few to really try and get babies going, but another ten should help get things on track.

I've also got snail eggs again after having all the snails die off from what I think was a nitrite spike a while back. Had to reintroduce them from a bucket of tank water I had lying around with some bits of plants and snails in it. Happy to see the conditions seem fine for them again.
There once was a dwarf in a cave,
who many would consider brave.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,
his ass I won't bother to save.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191905 on: January 17, 2020, 01:36:48 pm »

I heard that 1 million moms (which is actually like 1,000 or so dicks who use religion as an excuse to ruin other people's enjoyment) is angry about the Impossible Whopper at Burger King, so I ate 2 for lunch.

They look slightly drier than a regular whopper, and maybe thicker. Otherwise they taste and feel the same. They are just as good as a regular whopper, for what that's worth.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191906 on: January 17, 2020, 01:41:31 pm »

I have a mother who used to get routinely angry about whatever the chain emails said to. So I am not surprised that they've managed to get angry at a hamburger.

I am extremely interested in what their purported problem is. Was it designed by satanists, perhaps? Is there secret pagan symbology in the ingredient layering? Perhaps the recipe can also be found in ancient Shinto witchcraft texts?
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191907 on: January 17, 2020, 01:43:46 pm »

It was about the ad in which someone says "Damn, that's good!" after tasting an Impossible Whopper.

Yes. Really.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #191908 on: January 17, 2020, 01:44:22 pm »

Google seems to say they're flipping out because one of the ads had someone saying damn in it.

And ninja'd, but yeah.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191909 on: January 17, 2020, 02:28:18 pm »

So, just to be clear, those examples I listed are things that I actually found in my mother's chain emails when I was young.

That's actually fairly par for the course. My very favoritest was the one that said Pikachu was in fact derived from descriptions in the Egyptian Book of the Dead, and therefore was deliberately tantamount to worshiping said deities. I kept imagining Game Freak emptying out it's conference room (located in goddam Japan) and then the wall revolves to show their secret shrine to Arnold Vosloo. Cue scare track.

In her defense my Mother did NOT outright fall for that one, but remained vaguely suspicious of Pokemon for years. Anyway I need to find a burger king and order some damn burgers in an act of delayed juvenile defiance is what I'm saying.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 02:30:08 pm by Dunamisdeos »
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0
Pages: 1 ... 12792 12793 [12794] 12795 12796 ... 13326