Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15779986 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread
« Reply #540 on: October 09, 2009, 05:59:30 pm »

The previous post motivates me to start looking for X-Com 3 again so I can finally play it.

That makes me happy. X3
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Gorjo MacGrymm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
"You should stop cutting down all these herr trees, or, MAN is my Queen going to be Aaaaa-aang-Re-ee with you guys!" flipping his hand and batting his eyelashes."
"Oh my god guys, wood, is like, totally murder."

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: October 09, 2009, 11:08:08 pm »

Their Logo made me happy. Pope hats in general do that for me.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: October 10, 2009, 12:58:39 am »

Same for me. The article also made my day.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: October 10, 2009, 10:37:57 am »

Two things made me happy today:

1) My question of "They have Ironbeard the dwarf, Woodbeard the dwarf,{noun}beard the dwarf, but is their a Beardbeard?" was answered. The answer is Yes.

2) Today marks the two month mark of my perpetual good mood. Nothing can bring me down for more than 5 or 10 minutes. I think they are lacing my food with something... oh well.
The reason for Time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: October 10, 2009, 10:46:03 am »

Today, I had a nice sausage roll. It was tasty.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: October 10, 2009, 10:47:55 am »

The simple pleasures are the best.

bjlong

• Bay Watcher
  • [INVISIBLE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: October 10, 2009, 11:42:23 am »

Round one of me vs. the Physics GRE was fairly good. Slipped past obvious traps and was able to answer almost 60 questions with abt. 90% correct... I think. That'd give me a score of something like 770, which is pretty good.
I hesitate to click the last spoiler tag because I expect there to be Elder Gods in it or something.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: October 10, 2009, 12:33:57 pm »

Clearing out my room (full of old crap) so I can fit my new computer in, when I get it.  Me and my brother went through the old dressing up box.  Much of it still brought a smile to our faces.  Man, I did used to like dressing up.

One thing I haven't found, however, is Leafsnail.  That little sewing thing I did about 10 years ago, and which inspired the name of my online alias (it happened to be on the wall of the computer room at the time).  I'm gonna have to save that.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: October 10, 2009, 04:52:33 pm »

I'm hoping to go to the Australia/New Zealand area this coming summer.  The group I intend to go with had a meeting today.

We get to pet Kangaroos! ;D
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: October 10, 2009, 04:56:27 pm »

I enjoyed going to New Zealand.  Going swimming with dolphins one day and luging down an icy mountain the next was pretty amazing.  Actually, I was too young to swim with the dolphins, but I got to cling onto a net while the boat went along.  It was AWESOME.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: October 10, 2009, 05:00:15 pm »

I enjoyed going to New Zealand.  Going swimming with dolphins one day and luging down an icy mountain the next was pretty amazing.  Actually, I was too young to swim with the dolphins, but I got to cling onto a net while the boat went along.  It was AWESOME.
I'm hoping to go to the Australia/New Zealand area this coming summer.  The group I intend to go with had a meeting today.

We get to pet Kangaroos! ;D

Oceania rules.. If you're going to NZ, go to the Sounds.

Rozenbuddy

• Bay Watcher
  • High on Caffine
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: October 10, 2009, 05:47:28 pm »

Chapin has been Ecstatic lately. He dined on good food. He slept in a Very good bedroom. Chapin has admired own computer lately. He enjoyed using own computer lately. Chapin was recently disgusted by miasma. He has talked to a friend lately. Chapin has completed his homework recently.
He is a friend of Austin, Nicklas, Matt, Matt, and Tracy.. He is not allowed to state his religion in case of opposite religious people getting mad.
Chapin is a part of RSMS. And is a member of the Dwarf fortress forums.
Chapin likes adamantine. He Likes Cats for their many memes and Elves for their spicy flavor.When possible he would prefer drinking your milkshake and eating elf. He likes Pants and circles.
He uses the computer a lot and is shy at school. He doesn't express himself much and could be considered "emo" because he has emotions. He is intelligent and and thrives in most of his classes. He doesn't like people saying bad comments about him behind his back. He is not energetic. He cannot get through a working day without Coffee.

Copying this off page 31 and re-pasting it made me happy.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: October 10, 2009, 05:59:57 pm »

I just ate a bunch of brownies. They were good.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 13325