Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12555 12556 [12557] 12558 12559 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15832753 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [Tho] It is made of raw. It creates extra posts [#####+] (Happy thread)
« Reply #188340 on: December 19, 2018, 07:14:59 am »

... Wtf is your name Yoink?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #188341 on: December 19, 2018, 07:24:53 am »

... Wtf is your name Yoink?
I dunno if Yoink wants it dredged up again, but it's a musical instrument.

When it was revealed to the forum, we tried to have him change his avatar to the poster of a movie with the same name.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Love, scriver~

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188343 on: December 19, 2018, 07:56:25 am »

Gosh, I'd forgotten about that. ...I never did cave into pressure, did I? Wasn't there a whole thread about it with a poll and a cropped version and such? O.o   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #188344 on: December 19, 2018, 08:05:55 am »

Gosh, I'd forgotten about that. ...I never did cave into pressure, did I? Wasn't there a whole thread about it with a poll and a cropped version and such? O.o   

You could remedy that. Right now. Just grab the image link from Poo's post go for it.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #188345 on: December 19, 2018, 09:06:49 am »

Do it!
Love, scriver~

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #188346 on: December 19, 2018, 09:09:57 am »

I used to be called eagle eye because of my attention to detail and focus. I'm also short sighted.

Nicknames are weird.
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #188347 on: December 19, 2018, 10:04:04 am »

If you want to get multicultural, you could use the Punjabi word "panchod", which is a homophone of Banjo.

Panchod may or may not be a swear word that directly translates to "sister-fucker".

Rowanas

• Bay Watcher
  • I must be going senile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188348 on: December 19, 2018, 10:11:53 am »

I think my avatar (I use it everywhere else) is now working!

EDIT: bugger.

EDIT 2: Yaaay!

EDIT 3: On topic - I have tonnes of nicknames. People give me new names all over the place, at a moment's notice.  I quite like having lots of nicknames - some of them are quite complimentary, others are... not.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 10:15:24 am by Rowanas »
I agree with Urist. Steampunk is like Darth Vader winning Holland's Next Top Model. It would be awesome but not something I'd like in this game.
Unfortunately dying involves the amputation of the entire body from the dwarf.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188349 on: December 19, 2018, 12:14:38 pm »

I'm going to spend the rest of the day trying to say Banjo with an Australian accent.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188350 on: December 19, 2018, 01:13:59 pm »

Mine is too recognizable, though amusing. I am quite sure that I am the only one with my nickname in the area. Also, I don't like it :D
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #188351 on: December 19, 2018, 04:43:55 pm »

Note that I didn't get a nickname from her, I have a hard and fast rule, you try to nickname me you get one warning and then I simply ignore your existence entirely, yes even if you're standing there trying to talk to me, pissed a couple of bosses off until they noticed they were trying to be assholes to an actual black belt in assholishness, I'll straight up ignore some dude being eaten by a wild animal because they keep trying to call for help with some nickname they wanted to give me, I don't gotta save you unless you're like, legitimately helpless when you're being that much of an asshole.

No, I took the name my mom gave me as a suggestion but never liked it, and she agrees that I'm more of a Max anyways. I did have more fun when I started shortening it using the last part instead of the first part, and highly recommend anyone naming someone to try and write out a list of ways to interpret the name beforehand. If I didn't enjoy being young and irresponsible too much to risk it and somehow wound up with two daughters I'd insist that their middle names be Tyranny and Anarchy. Tyr, Tyra, Ranny, Yra, Ny-ny, An, Ana, Archy (hard k sound), Chy-chy, etc. Lots of stuff they can play with and see if they like them, cute options to play with, and big serious names if they feel like being big and serious.

As I'm an asshole, I specifically dropped my middle name entirely because I enjoy hassling people who try to enforce rules on me, and the last name I ditched because fuck that dead psychopath and his annoying to spell doubling of letters, I'm not giving his name to someone I love, much less wearing it myself.
I'm going to spend the rest of the day trying to say Banjo with an Australian accent.
Say bay but stretch the a sound out and let your mouth kinda roll around it before cutting it short by noting that it's actually Bay 'n Joe.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188352 on: December 19, 2018, 05:47:04 pm »

Say bay but stretch the a sound out and let your mouth kinda roll around it before cutting it short by noting that it's actually Bay 'n Joe.
Dude, this made me LOL.
That's actually perfect - a perfect description of how one might say it with a really exaggerated version of the stereotypical Australian accent.
Like, the sort of over-the-top voice my friends and I might actually lapse into from time-to-time whilst making "ironic" jokes about bogans or something. Hahaha I actually heard it quite clearly. Nice.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188353 on: December 19, 2018, 08:22:46 pm »

I put a fair amount of thought into my son's name so itd be unique but he wouldn't get stuck with a name he hates. He can be Luke, Luci, Lucius, Hank or Henry.

My name is equally mutable. Jake, Jacob, Cob, Jay, Edwin, Win, Ed, or Ecorazzorix the Soul-blight.
Dude, this made me LOL.
That's actually perfect - a perfect description of how one might say it with a really exaggerated version of the stereotypical Australian accent.
Like, the sort of over-the-top voice my friends and I might actually lapse into from time-to-time whilst making "ironic" jokes about bogans or something. Hahaha I actually heard it quite clearly. Nice.   

Yeah when I tried it, it was perfect.

He's fucking with us.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188354 on: December 19, 2018, 08:32:42 pm »

Maybe it's because of here I live in the US, but to me that just sounds like a really thick Okie or Arkansas accent.

Pages: 1 ... 12555 12556 [12557] 12558 12559 ... 13326