Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12549 12550 [12551] 12552 12553 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15834545 times)

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: [Tho] It is made of raw. It creates extra posts [#####+] (Happy thread)
« Reply #188250 on: December 10, 2018, 06:13:22 am »

LET THEM FIGHT!

... 11 sticking to her mystical girl role, I see.

I'm just waiting on the edit where someone turns Ghidorah into a giant flying Eggo.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #188251 on: December 10, 2018, 04:50:47 pm »

I hadn't even realise it was her until someone pointed it out, tho I guess she's in those years where growth is sudden, looks way older than in the series, the hair didn't help either xD

Anyways, in other, movie related happies, check this one out, it's pretty damn crazy looking.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #188252 on: December 10, 2018, 05:55:33 pm »

I hadn't even realise it was her until someone pointed it out, tho I guess she's in those years where growth is sudden, looks way older than in the series, the hair didn't help either xD

Anyways, in other, movie related happies, check this one out, it's pretty damn crazy looking.

Farmer couple adopts Superman after finding his crashed space pod... and then it turns into a horror story.  That was unexpected.  I'll be watching out for this one.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188253 on: December 10, 2018, 08:07:37 pm »

Had a successful doctor's appointment, a blood test (those are a bit less fun than I remember but oh well), bought my favourite brand of vegan cheese and then ate a delicious "FLAT" at a cute li'l cafe. This has been a productive day (by my standards) and my formerly-terrible mood has approved accordingly!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #188254 on: December 10, 2018, 08:13:45 pm »

What is this particular variety of vegan cheese made from?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188255 on: December 10, 2018, 09:02:34 pm »

According to the ingredients, primarily soybeans, yeast extract and vegetable gums. It also claims to be a good source of Omega 3, whatever that means.     
So, maybe not so good for people with a soy allergy, but I swear they must somehow emulate actual cheese-making in the manufacturing process because it actually behaves like cheese. It melts, it crumbles, it smells right, it even starts to go hard on the outside if you foolishly leave it exposed in the fridge.
And of course it tastes right too, although with so many different kinds of cheese to begin with getting it to taste like one of those is probably the easy part.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #188256 on: December 10, 2018, 09:27:28 pm »

According to the ingredients, primarily soybeans, yeast extract and vegetable gums. It also claims to be a good source of Omega 3, whatever that means.     
So, maybe not so good for people with a soy allergy, but I swear they must somehow emulate actual cheese-making in the manufacturing process because it actually behaves like cheese. It melts, it crumbles, it smells right, it even starts to go hard on the outside if you foolishly leave it exposed in the fridge.
And of course it tastes right too, although with so many different kinds of cheese to begin with getting it to taste like one of those is probably the easy part.   
Behaving like cheese doesn't make it cheese, any more than American "cheese" being cheese

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #188257 on: December 10, 2018, 10:12:06 pm »

... any more than American "cheese" being cheese

Try saying that in Wisconsin, see how far you get :P
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 10:13:40 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #188258 on: December 10, 2018, 11:09:52 pm »

Yeah, putting orange dye in cheese doesn't make it stop being cheese!  It's just kinda silly.

Unless you mean one of those bizarre cheese-inspired squirts like cheez-wiz, which I haven't actually seen in a long time
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #188259 on: December 11, 2018, 12:08:43 am »

As long as we're sharing cool trailers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu99qv24FN8

Don't know if this is real or not, but damn was it cool.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #188260 on: December 11, 2018, 01:45:16 am »

Pressed bean flats, or alternatively bean paste in case it's soft,  should not pretend to be cheese just because it's more popular.

Don't be afraid to be yourselves, people.
Love, scriver~

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188261 on: December 11, 2018, 02:00:11 am »

If you don't have any Omega 3, you die horribly. It's an essential nutrient (i.e. cell membranes can't work without it) and it's not produced by the human body. Lacking Omega 3 is one of the possible risks of dietary restrictions such as veganism.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #188262 on: December 11, 2018, 03:20:27 am »

Pressed bean flats, or alternatively bean paste in case it's soft,  should not pretend to be cheese just because it's more popular.

Well, tofu is made by curdling soymilk with a coagulant, such as an acid or enzyme, and then pressing the curds into shape.

Y'know... Like how they make cheese.

If you don't have any Omega 3, you die horribly. It's an essential nutrient (i.e. cell membranes can't work without it) and it's not produced by the human body. Lacking Omega 3 is one of the possible risks of dietary restrictions such as veganism.
I think it was more a question of "how good of a source of Omega-3 is this?" or "what exactly is making this a source of Omega-3?". Or possibly even "what kind of Omega-3 is this supposed to be a good source for?".

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188263 on: December 11, 2018, 03:54:18 am »

That last especially.

Omega 3 simply means that the first double bond on the chain is on the 3rd carbon from the end of the fatty acid chain.  It SAYS NOTHING about HOW LONG that chain is.  You COULD have omega-3 palmitic acid derivative, or omega-3 lauric acid derivative...  You could also have a omega-3 acetic acid derivative.  Still "Omega 3 fatty acid" 

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #188264 on: December 11, 2018, 04:00:44 am »

Well, tofu is made by curdling soymilk with a coagulant, such as an acid or enzyme, and then pressing the curds into shape.

Y'know... Like how they make cheese.

Irrelevant. It's not cheese.

Seriously. Don't let people push you into being something you're not just because they think it's better. It's okay to be you. You don't have to take it. I believe in you.
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 12549 12550 [12551] 12552 12553 ... 13326