Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12537 12538 [12539] 12540 12541 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15836412 times)

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
Re: [Tho] It is made of raw. It creates extra posts [#####+] (Happy thread)
« Reply #188070 on: November 23, 2018, 03:07:40 am »

touch baby rabbits that get trapped in my garden.

Now where on this doll did the man touch you, dear?

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188071 on: November 23, 2018, 03:12:11 am »

touch baby rabbits that get trapped in my garden.

Now where on this doll did the man touch you, dear?

Damn.. I wish I could find it now.. Back in the 90s, there was an early flash animation about Michael Jackson's nose, telling the police how he put his finger in it.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #188072 on: November 23, 2018, 04:24:51 am »

We lived smack in the middle of suburbia in Vegas. When we first moved there it was pretty much the edge of civilization, with just the road past our little suburb wall and then flat desert just on the other side. Few years later, there were some big shopping centers and whatnot that took over the formerly deserted wasteland.

We had cicadas. And for a brief period when someone changed the flight paths, we also had air traffic going over our heads. But it's fine, because it's too hot to care about noise.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #188073 on: November 23, 2018, 05:04:11 am »

But then this evening ended up turning into a spontaneous phở outing
Forgive my ignorance, but what does this mean? The only image I'm getting is something like someone coming out of the closet...
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188074 on: November 23, 2018, 05:26:22 am »

But then this evening ended up turning into a spontaneous phở outing
Forgive my ignorance, but what does this mean? The only image I'm getting is something like someone coming out of the closet...

Provided that, having come out of their closet, they proceed to eat some Vietnamese soup, you're not far off.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #188075 on: November 23, 2018, 05:40:06 am »

GF was out at the shopping center right near where the Vietnamese place is and was getting hungry, so she texted me and we agreed to meet halfway for some rolls and soup. So, yeah, spontaneously decided to go out and grab some beef noodle.

Just in case you needed another strangely-worded sentence to interpret.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #188076 on: November 23, 2018, 11:16:47 am »

Pff.  If I had a complete break and lost all compassion for other people, my "spree" would be to sneak around dark, risky places at night and jump out at them, then run giggling.  That's my dark impulse.

I played way too much Thief growing up, my power fantasy is not being seen.

(I'm also very afraid of exactly that scenario in reverse, so...)

An infinite conga line of people sneaking behind other people, and each person is only aware of the person ditectly in front of them.
It forms a circular loop, a snake eating its tail.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #188077 on: November 23, 2018, 11:35:59 am »

I think the best thing about living in the country, is yelling loudly and cursing at the deer out your car window. Because they just stand there and stare at you. And nobody else is around to hear you.

Nobody will ever believe them.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188078 on: November 23, 2018, 11:48:01 am »

I think the best thing about living in the country, is yelling loudly and cursing at the deer out your car window. Because they just stand there and stare at you. And nobody else is around to hear you.

Nobody will ever believe them.

No, they'll believe them. It's only if Bill Murray yells at them out of a car window that noone will believe them.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #188079 on: November 23, 2018, 12:21:18 pm »

Eh, theyll need emotional support anyway. Its the least i can do, since they ate our entire garden.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #188080 on: November 23, 2018, 12:26:35 pm »

When I was 14 we lived in Hutchins, to get to the convenience store I had to ride my bike for maybe ten to twenty minutes, depending on dogs, traffic, and so forth.

I had a friend who lived in Desoto but we moved and I still liked to hang out with him so I decided to ride my bike over there, I've been down the route before, got maps in my head, it'll be fine.

Apparently that's like 13 miles or so, half of it down the side of a two lane highway.

I was glad I decided against trying to get one of the horses out there, they were both assholes and getting a stallion to cooperate that long doesn't sound fun.

Also took a picture of my saw after doing a final detailing on the top and rear of the handle, missus said it looked neat from her angle so I turned the camera around and tried a shot from that way... looks like I've got literally the weirdest erection ever now.

Spoiler: BEHOLD MY SAWBONER! (click to show/hide)

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #188081 on: November 23, 2018, 12:39:30 pm »

Pff.  If I had a complete break and lost all compassion for other people, my "spree" would be to sneak around dark, risky places at night and jump out at them, then run giggling.  That's my dark impulse.

An infinite conga line of people sneaking behind other people, and each person is only aware of the person ditectly in front of them.

Provided they all lunge forward to startle their target at the same time, they'll never even know!

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #188082 on: November 23, 2018, 12:44:53 pm »

Now we need to pass two of them a chunk of gold and the order for one to pass it forward, the other to pass it back.

Poof, infinitely powerful peasant cyclotron!

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #188083 on: November 23, 2018, 12:45:39 pm »

An infinite conga line of people sneaking behind other people, and each person is only aware of the person directly in front of them.
The Tafferboros.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188084 on: November 23, 2018, 12:49:59 pm »

An infinite conga line of people sneaking behind other people, and each person is only aware of the person directly in front of them.
The Tafferboros.

I prefer "The plebgaard serpent" myself.
Pages: 1 ... 12537 12538 [12539] 12540 12541 ... 13326