Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12484 12485 [12486] 12487 12488 ... 13324

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15676340 times)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: [Tho] It is made of raw. It creates extra posts [#####+] (Happy thread)
« Reply #187275 on: September 26, 2018, 01:02:37 pm »

Nowadays its loyalty to self over loyalty to big corporate.  Put yourself in the position that best suits your needs.
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #187276 on: September 26, 2018, 03:41:18 pm »

Shrug and utter the magic words "gig economy". They're legally obligated to let you go then

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187277 on: September 26, 2018, 04:08:16 pm »

Someone tried to poach me over the phone at work and offer me like twice my current salary.

1: They had obviously been drinking
2: It's super skeevy to try and poach someone over the phone it must be a scam, nothing that good ever happens to me
3: Someone thought I was good enough to try and poach, though
4: Someone thought I was good enough to try and poach and my self esteem is like ye boi
5: yeeee boiiiii

Dunasmisdeos right now.

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187279 on: September 26, 2018, 08:51:18 pm »

This time they are like, one state away, but they were obviously drinking (they told me they were drinking) what do I do.
Well, if the doubling in salary is worth it, call them back and make sure they're willing to have you. If they were drinking you need to make sure that they're sure about the offer.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #187280 on: September 26, 2018, 09:04:46 pm »

Recognition that aging is a disease and not something to be treated as a normal or even necessary part of life has been spreading bit by bit, myself I have begun working down a career path which isn't really a "9 to 5 for 30 years then retire" type of thing and will probably be doing this until I keel over or get uploaded into some vr happyland because my last appeals on the use of my matter got overruled and Our A.I. God needed more computronium.
I mean.. Same.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187281 on: September 27, 2018, 04:27:48 pm »

I feel I've been doing well over the last few days. Feeling good and I'm behaving very well in social interactions. I actually feel like a personable and socially competent person. I'm trying DESPERATELY FUCKING HARD to not backslide into over-anxious worrying over nothing and beating myself up over trivial nonmistakes; but on that front I'm doing pretty alright as well.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #187282 on: September 27, 2018, 04:43:14 pm »

I feel I've been doing well over the last few days. Feeling good and I'm behaving very well in social interactions. I actually feel like a personable and socially competent person. I'm trying DESPERATELY FUCKING HARD to not backslide into over-anxious worrying over nothing and beating myself up over trivial nonmistakes; but on that front I'm doing pretty alright as well.

Look at this badass motherfucker here, overcoming his issues and working hard to better himself as a person. I hope I can say the same of myself soon.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187283 on: September 27, 2018, 05:03:41 pm »

tell. me. the. se-cret

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #187284 on: September 27, 2018, 05:10:57 pm »

You will require your grandmother's severed finger (preferably index; others are workable) and the tooth of a giraffe. Once you have these things, I will tell you the method.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187285 on: September 27, 2018, 06:22:18 pm »

tell. me. the. se-cret
+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want another.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187286 on: September 27, 2018, 07:18:59 pm »

It's simple, really. All you have to do is burn the following image into your brain, so that any time you're stressed it comes to you:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Drugs also help maybe.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #187287 on: September 27, 2018, 07:38:39 pm »

Spoiler: My Son (click to show/hide)
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #187288 on: September 27, 2018, 08:42:28 pm »

GOOD GOD MAN, be careful, did you know they actively gather oxygen from their environment so they can pump it around their interiors AND LET IT REACT WITH SHIT INSIDE OF THEM...

FUCKING OXYGEN! THAT SHIT WHAT MAKES STUFF BURN? THEY BREATHE IT, FUCK!

I heard of a hiveguard who found one snooping around outside the path to the larvae rooms and promptly punctured what should have been an exoskeleton full of lifegiving hemolymph and nutrients, a certain death even before envenomating it.

So this human thing looks down at the red juices starting to soak into the weird partial environmental protection suits they wear on their lumpy thoraxes, says something the translator was able to interpret as "deifically banished copulation of waste" and calmly tears a strip of their envirosuit off before fastening it around the limb near the puncture like a flag or something.

After doing so the juice stopped leaking and it slowly walked over to the hiveguard and began casually delimbing it, tossing each one into a pouch they wore on the rear of their upper thorax, kneeled down and did a weird side to side threat display with one of the smaller manipulators on the end of their upper limbs before the translator picked up "allowance of adjective educational unit second person pronoun" before leaving.

Avoid the meatshelled firebreathers and you will never have to wonder what it was like to be that hiveguard, slowly oozing hemolymph and trying to explain how it got damanged like this to workers and other guards.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #187289 on: September 27, 2018, 08:46:42 pm »

* hector13 eyes Max suspiciously

I think wasps are cool. They should run everything.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 12484 12485 [12486] 12487 12488 ... 13324