Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12467 12468 [12469] 12470 12471 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15727638 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: [Tho] It is made of raw. It creates extra posts [#####+] (Happy thread)
« Reply #187020 on: September 12, 2018, 01:47:19 pm »

Spicy: Chili.

Non-spicy: Paprika.

~fin~

Haspen Hasgotitdown

edit: except it's spelled tjilis
Love, scriver~

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #187021 on: September 12, 2018, 01:51:56 pm »

~fin~

Haspen Hasgotitdown

What,in your weird Nordic-Finn-Dane dialect? /it fits in the discussion fakeedit: no it doesn’t because the discussion I’m thinking of is in a different thread
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #187022 on: September 12, 2018, 01:57:35 pm »

Hans, I wouldn't recommend taking several different drugs at once, if at all. Even if you take what would be tiny doses individually, they may react in unexpected ways, including but not limited boosting the effect past the line of OD and hiding each others' effects to make you feel sober when you aren't. You could be and probably are just fine, but I don't know what you've taken or what your physiology is like well enough to tell for sure, and you probably don't either.

You've probably heard this advice as "don't mix uppers and downers" but it goes beyond those two categories, so please be careful.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187023 on: September 12, 2018, 01:57:53 pm »

~fin~

Haspen Hasgotitdown

What,in your weird Nordic-Finn-Dane dialect? /it fits in the discussion fakeedit: no it doesn’t because the discussion I’m thinking of is in a different thread

Sorry, I don't speak consonant.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187024 on: September 12, 2018, 02:00:26 pm »

It isn't actually, because chilis came to Sweden after we stopped integrating new words into our own language and just used the other languages words directly instead.

But if it would have come to Sweden a few decades earlier, it probably would have been spelled tjili, or tjilli, today. It just struck me when I posted above (yesterday?) that it makes the tj sound, like in "tjur" (bull) or "tjena" (hello).
Love, scriver~

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #187025 on: September 12, 2018, 02:01:12 pm »

I once played with a pet rabbit after the thing realized I was no threat it... It was surprisingly wild, it ran around like crazy, and once it reached the hand that was hiding for the game, it didn't hesitate to bite full force, little prick  ;D
Bunnies bite hard, but theyre super friendly once they realize youre their friend. Tho that depends on individuals. Some of them love belly rubs, others are extremely antisocial.

Fun fact regarding belly rubs; its a piece of cake to find a rabbits testes or vulva, theyre pretty damn obvious, but they do not appear to actually have an anus. I guess poo just teleports outside their bum through a naturally occurring wormhole.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #187026 on: September 12, 2018, 02:04:08 pm »

Who'd have expected to find the secret to interstellar travel inside a lagomorph's hindquarters?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187027 on: September 12, 2018, 02:06:40 pm »

It must be why all their shits are perfectly round. Such flawless circles can only be formed in complete gravity-less environments.
Love, scriver~

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #187028 on: September 12, 2018, 02:07:23 pm »

I once played with a pet rabbit after the thing realized I was no threat it... It was surprisingly wild, it ran around like crazy, and once it reached the hand that was hiding for the game, it didn't hesitate to bite full force, little prick  ;D
Bunnies bite hard, but theyre super friendly once they realize youre their friend. Tho that depends on individuals. Some of them love belly rubs, others are extremely antisocial.

Fun fact regarding belly rubs; its a piece of cake to find a rabbits testes or vulva, theyre pretty damn obvious, but they do not appear to actually have an anus. I guess poo just teleports outside their bum through a naturally occurring wormhole.

It is, however, extremely difficult to sex a rabbit.

By which I mean determine whether it's male or female, you dirty person you,
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #187029 on: September 12, 2018, 02:21:40 pm »

Hans, I wouldn't recommend taking several different drugs at once, if at all. Even if you take what would be tiny doses individually, they may react in unexpected ways, including but not limited boosting the effect past the line of OD and hiding each others' effects to make you feel sober when you aren't. You could be and probably are just fine, but I don't know what you've taken or what your physiology is like well enough to tell for sure, and you probably don't either.

You've probably heard this advice as "don't mix uppers and downers" but it goes beyond those two categories, so please be careful.

Oh I'm quite aware of how stupid it is for me to do so. I'm checking BP and pulse as stated and I've got poison control on speed dial. And I've done this sorta thing probably 75-90 times.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #187030 on: September 12, 2018, 02:23:27 pm »

It is, however, extremely difficult to sex a rabbit.

By which I mean determine whether it's male or female, you dirty person you,

What you on? The testes look like regular old fuzzy balls, and the vulva looks like a fuzzy pudgy triangle with a pink crease down the middle just like a dogs. All you gotta do is flip em over and take a peak.

Its not like a fish or lizard or something. You dont have to do any crocodile hunter style cave exploring.

It is true that they dont seem to want to breed in captivity. You cant just stick the boys and girls in the same cage, that never worked for us. Had to let them roam free for a few days, then theyd come back pregnant once you catch em again
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 02:25:13 pm by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187031 on: September 12, 2018, 02:25:47 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 02:33:22 pm by dragdeler »
let

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #187032 on: September 12, 2018, 04:17:12 pm »

I've learned of the existence of the earworm that Putin, Putout is.

Putin, Putout~
Putin, Putout~
Putin putout putout putin putout putin putin putout~!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #187033 on: September 12, 2018, 04:25:35 pm »

Just wait until you find the Angel in the Skies, ex-Virgin from paradise
It's not as good as Putin Putout but it's a very close second

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #187034 on: September 12, 2018, 05:14:42 pm »

omg this. made my otherwise crappy day.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 12467 12468 [12469] 12470 12471 ... 13325