Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12451 12452 [12453] 12454 12455 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15734656 times)

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tho] It is made of raw. It creates extra posts [#####+] (Happy thread)
« Reply #186780 on: September 02, 2018, 09:41:08 am »

Pedro is walking! Our little peter is walking without help. Only a few steps at the time but regardless!

Oh, congratulations, man!

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #186781 on: September 02, 2018, 09:55:30 am »

I started playing Yakuza 0... more precisely, I'm playing the Mahjong minigame within Yakuza 0. I'm in chapter 2, and Mahjong is about >50% of my playtime so far. I only loosely understood the rules from anime like Akagi and The Legend of Koizumi, so I had to throw myself at it and pore over the manual until I grok'd in properly. It's quite addicting, I really like it.

Yakuza: New Vegas
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186782 on: September 02, 2018, 10:01:12 am »

I started playing Yakuza 0... more precisely, I'm playing the Mahjong minigame within Yakuza 0. I'm in chapter 2, and Mahjong is about >50% of my playtime so far. I only loosely understood the rules from anime like Akagi and The Legend of Koizumi, so I had to throw myself at it and pore over the manual until I grok'd in properly. It's quite addicting, I really like it.

Yakuza: New Vegas

Honestly, I'm so disappointed by videogames nowadays. Whenever I play anything, I'm always caught up thinking "Well if *I* were the game designer I would have..." but I don't get any of that from Yakuza 0. Everything exceeds my expectations, and when I think I see what's coming, I'm caught off-guard by something totally surprising. Only thing I'm upset about is that the PC port has random freezes that last for about 5-10 seconds, and there's the occasional spot where I think something could have been done in a more elegant or atleast speedier way.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #186783 on: September 02, 2018, 10:26:55 am »

I like the mahjong mini-game.

Most of my Yakuza play time is mini games. I like myself Super Hang-On, and I had to play a game I never really played in my youth to unlock it :o
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #186784 on: September 02, 2018, 02:52:03 pm »

I had legitimate occasion to say 'Larry's Loins' today.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186785 on: September 02, 2018, 03:28:21 pm »

You don't legitimately say that all the time? I mean, why do you think our big dog is named Larry "The Brain" Tukowski?

The small one is Bandit "Scar" Blagovich, to go with the cat Sir Reginald Stumpybutt Fatass the 3rd.

Cats accumulate names like adventurers, dogs are russian mobsters, porch spiders get obscure literary references, while the spitting spider population are all referred to affectionately as "lil' creepy" because they just slink around and occasionally you find one sitting there like it's staring at you.

Happier news: I've gotten really good at balancing my grits and scrapers to produce a nice silky smooth finish when oiled and waxed.

Less happy news: I wish I hadn't tested this on my legs... a card scraper(or cabinet scraper if in a holder) is not for human use.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #186786 on: September 02, 2018, 04:37:35 pm »

...grits and scrapers...
Is that a British take on a Southern US food?
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #186787 on: September 02, 2018, 06:05:33 pm »

Happier news: I've gotten really good at balancing my grits and scrapers to produce a nice silky smooth finish when oiled and waxed.

Less happy news: I wish I hadn't tested this on my legs... a card scraper(or cabinet scraper if in a holder) is not for human use.
PSA: YOU ARE NOT A SAW.
One wheel short of a wagon

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #186788 on: September 02, 2018, 06:37:48 pm »

I mean, you say public but you mean Max.

Except we’re all Pathos, so I guess...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #186789 on: September 02, 2018, 09:42:13 pm »

Another book for me. More reading for me.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186790 on: September 02, 2018, 10:03:20 pm »

Perhaps, but I am SAWRON!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 10:06:39 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #186792 on: September 02, 2018, 11:43:10 pm »

Loving my new Surface Pro 3, having a tablet I can draw on and a stylus that's responsive is such an incredible advantage. Plus now I can actually stream my drawing and interact with people while I'm learning and making stuff. It's great!

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #186793 on: September 03, 2018, 06:22:23 am »

Sitting in Italian Alps having lunch. Beautiful place.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186794 on: September 03, 2018, 07:25:44 pm »

My heart sank earlier, went outside and saw Totenkinder wasn't on a damaged web.

Checked underneath in the flowers, checked around the area, nothing... so then I notice the way the water was washing through the area after the storm and follow it around to the side yard.

She was like... scratching her abdomen with her right third leg, you can see it folded under in the picture there, think she's grooming the damage a bit and it was remarkably adorable.
Pages: 1 ... 12451 12452 [12453] 12454 12455 ... 13325