Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12443 12444 [12445] 12446 12447 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15737833 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: [Tho] It is made of raw. It creates extra posts [#####+] (Happy thread)
« Reply #186660 on: August 28, 2018, 03:10:05 pm »

I do have a full beard, though I need to put a decent amount of time into it most mornings since the line between hobo and respectable is a very thin one.

One should, if one wants it to look good.

Well, maybe not every day. But at least every few days or once a week or whatever.
Love, scriver~

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186661 on: August 28, 2018, 04:00:38 pm »

Not so much a happy as a PSA but The Last Remnant is getting taken off the steam store in a week so if it's something that interests you pick it up now.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/23310/

Haven't played much of it but it seems to have a pretty interesting battle system, so it's probably worth a shot.
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186662 on: August 28, 2018, 04:12:14 pm »

Not so much a happy as a PSA but The Last Remnant is getting taken off the steam store in a week so if it's something that interests you pick it up now.

Haven't played much of it but it seems to have a pretty interesting battle system, so it's probably worth a shot.

I remember playing it on Xbox I think, and I got furiously angry at it, though I only played it for like 5 minutes. The text was too small, like tiny itty bitty small, like Yugioh card font small, it was just unbelievable I couldn't read anything. Also I didn't initially grasp the combat, it seemed kinda needlessly complex and abused fancy words with the wrong contextual meaning like redheaded stepchildren. Then the game crashed and I had to start over, but by then my headache was so strong I swore a blood vendetta against the game for all eternity.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186663 on: August 28, 2018, 04:53:25 pm »

Which reminds me: why the hell aren't more people offended at shaving companies pushing this nonsense that a bald boyish chin is somehow manly?

Not all of us are easily able to grow facial hair, mate. I happen to have that clean-cut, handsome, not-a-berserking-savage-barbarian Roman look going on.
*beardlessbrohug*

Beardless bros!

Anyways, I can grow a scraggly goat-chin and a wee bit of mustache, but no beard yet. By 30 I should though, my dad has a scruffy beard. I want to grow a nice goatee myself.
I meant a beardless bro who needs a hug, but I'm also uh... what year is this, 37 or maybe 38 by now, is this sept 11th yet?

Get a wooden comb and oil it up, that shit is great, plastic snags and tears, metal generally has tiny little blades all over it at a microscale, wood can be smoothed to where it won't shred your hairs like a little microscopic blender.

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186664 on: August 28, 2018, 04:54:03 pm »

I remember playing it on Xbox I think, and I got furiously angry at it, though I only played it for like 5 minutes. The text was too small, like tiny itty bitty small, like Yugioh card font small, it was just unbelievable I couldn't read anything. Also I didn't initially grasp the combat, it seemed kinda needlessly complex and abused fancy words with the wrong contextual meaning like redheaded stepchildren. Then the game crashed and I had to start over, but by then my headache was so strong I swore a blood vendetta against the game for all eternity.

PC version is pretty much an update to the 360 version as far as I know. Haven't had any problems with the text or combat so far (besides accidentally turning on turbo and feeling confused.)
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #186665 on: August 28, 2018, 07:04:24 pm »

My was on Sunday, I got ferociously drunk and spent all of Monday struggling thru classes.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186666 on: August 28, 2018, 07:23:39 pm »

My was on Sunday, I got ferociously drunk and spent all of Monday struggling thru classes.

I know we have traditions but there are my favorite birthday gifs fite me.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #186667 on: August 28, 2018, 08:03:23 pm »

M beard is purely the result of not shaving enough.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186668 on: August 28, 2018, 08:13:56 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #186669 on: August 28, 2018, 09:37:27 pm »

Happy ggamer
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186670 on: August 28, 2018, 10:56:06 pm »

My beard is also because I'm too lazy to shave.   Though apparently I'm lucky, I just use the same shampoo on it I use on my hair and run a comb through it now and then and apparently it looks great. Additionally because I only bother to get a haircut about once a year I'm told I look like any number of old classic rock stars by my customers at work. 

Apparently I look like someone from Slayer.  I saw his picture and it looks accurate, but I don't know his name.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 10:58:04 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186671 on: August 28, 2018, 11:00:15 pm »

...Kerry King? :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186672 on: August 28, 2018, 11:20:47 pm »

My beard is nonexistent. I am okay with this.

Just got back from a 1.5-month-long international roadtrip! Toured Canada and the US to visit a bunch of friends, and see some folks I've not seen in ages. Also did lots of stops to check out caves and mountains and bogs and other national park type stuff, watch birds, swim, etc. Been wanting to do a trip like this for most of my adult life, and having portable work made it possible, so I'm really glad to have gotten to do it! Had a lot of really interesting experiences, living on the road for a while. Would definitely do it again.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #186673 on: August 29, 2018, 12:12:34 am »

...Kerry King? :P

Having googled that person, I find he's a pretty good example of why people need to care for their beards or end up looking like fucking idiots.
Love, scriver~

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186674 on: August 29, 2018, 12:56:28 am »

A new Boat Bomber video came out three days ago and I just now realised!
Finally.

@Scriver: I think his bald head and truly godawful tattoos are more to blame there, honestly. Good thing we appreciate musicians for something other than their looks! ...Well, some of us at least.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 12443 12444 [12445] 12446 12447 ... 13325