Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12418 12419 [12420] 12421 12422 ... 13327

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15903868 times)

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
Re: [Tho] It is made of raw. It creates extra posts [#####+] (Happy thread)
« Reply #186285 on: August 09, 2018, 07:52:22 am »

Yeah, I felt exactly the same when I got diagnosed with Asperger 6 years ago (at age 33). Except I wouldn't word it as 'what's been wrong with me'. Just a little different, not wrong. I feel just as neutral over it, but it is helpful to know what it is.
EDIT Also, there's no such thing as 'an Asperger'. There's just as much variance in personality / intelligence amongst Aspergers / autistic people as there is amongst the general population, and the line between 'normal' and 'asperger' is, or can be really thin. First of all, you are you, and not some silly label.
Yeah "wrong" might not be the right word i chose there, but you get the idea. Also yeah, totally agreed, it doesn't change who i am in the slightest, it means precisely as much in that regard as "is kinda tall". It'd be an insult to my friends with Asperger's if i thought otherwise. :v

though i am absolutely going to use this as an excuse to call myself an asparagus
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #186286 on: August 09, 2018, 08:59:59 am »

Aspergers-five?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #186287 on: August 09, 2018, 09:11:10 am »

Aspergers Assemble!

fixed that for yah
Love, scriver~

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186288 on: August 09, 2018, 10:19:14 am »

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #186289 on: August 09, 2018, 10:41:02 am »

Got all our papers internationally certified!!!!! Now to press on for my wife colonbian citizenship and the for Peter's passport!
Great stuff. But do be careful if you go for Colombia, given the rivalry and xenophobia they display for Venezuela.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #186290 on: August 09, 2018, 12:08:06 pm »

code snippet of the century

Code: [Select]
transformations['Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 4'].overlaps={
    'Kaioken',
    'Kaioken x5',
    'Kaioken x10',
    'Kaioken x20'
}

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186291 on: August 09, 2018, 12:55:23 pm »

SSJGSSJIV

What does "overlaps" do there?

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #186292 on: August 09, 2018, 01:31:22 pm »

No Ultra Instinct?
C’mon son, Kaioken is sooooo old news
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186293 on: August 09, 2018, 04:20:52 pm »

wtf is in that cup of tea?
It's a pickle. Try it, the vinegar gives the tea an interesting sour taste.
Reporting in:  Yeah, this was interesting.  Different, not bad.
Though I microwaved this mug of tea instead of using my kettle, so I know my opinion is garbage :P

Side happy:  Wow using the microwave is SO fast and convenient, time to re-up my tea intake (mostly decaf or herbal, some real).
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #186294 on: August 09, 2018, 04:31:49 pm »

When you say you microwaved the tea, do you mean you put water + teabag into the microwave, or did you just heat the water up in the microwave?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #186295 on: August 09, 2018, 04:43:55 pm »

Just finished a five course meal (for 45 euros!) which ended in half a kilogram of beef. I expected them to weigh it with the bone like they do in London, but nope, it was half a kilogram of meat cooked to perfection. I understand this just sounds like breakfast to Americans but my gods, the Catalonians cook like artesans and legends, and I am thoroughly filled - especially with laughter, seeing the horror of the chef convinced no one in our group could finish the beef, but lo! Every single one did. Thus England did weigh kilograms more forever more

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #186296 on: August 09, 2018, 04:48:06 pm »

IF I should die, think only this of me;   
  That there's some corner of a foreign field   
That is for ever England. There shall be   
  In that rich earth a juicier beef concealed.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186297 on: August 09, 2018, 04:48:23 pm »

I'm not *complaining* that every emotion thread is still food thread, but it's a little strange :P  Inspiring, though, I made some nice leafy burritos yesterday.

And congrats on cleaning your plates, LW :D  That much beef would turn my stomach upside down!  I am bad at Murrica stereotype.
When you say you microwaved the tea, do you mean you put water + teabag into the microwave, or did you just heat the water up in the microwave?
Mug of water + teabag.  If I just microwaved water with nothing in it, it'd probably do that weird thing where it freaks out when the water tension is disturbed (because it's heated unevenly).

1 minute of microwaving was sufficient, then I let it steep for a couple minutes at my desk.  Lovely!  Completely heretical, I'm sure.  But at least I didn't put milk or sugar in it.
er, just pickle
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #186298 on: August 09, 2018, 05:08:09 pm »

I'm not *complaining* that every emotion thread is still food thread, but it's a little strange :P  Inspiring, though, I made some nice leafy burritos yesterday.

And congrats on cleaning your plates, LW :D  That much beef would turn my stomach upside down!  I am bad at Murrica stereotype.
I'm still not sure if I'll survive to the morning. I'm going vegetarian for the week

Still, got to see more of Catalan. Sagrada Familia was on the bucket list for a long while and got to see that and be awed, but the vast and awe inspiring edifice compares strangely to the impressive (and still in use) monastery de poblet, where I managed to witness one of the monks just chilling in the garden. Gud holiday, survived the heat wave, sad my Bangladeshi fruits got burnt to hell by the sun but hey, oley oley
Politics of Catalan are also spicy. Locals say Catalan and the rest of Spain begin diverging during the war of the Spanish succession, where Catalan supported an English claimant while the rest of Spain supported a French claimant, which ended poorly for Catalan when the English didn't reinforce Catalan. Typical English
Currently seems to be in political stasis, with all of the demonstrations having taken place last month. Lots of anarcho-feminist signs everywhere, with loads of posters hanging up calling everyone nazis. Despite the posters and the signs, all of the activity seems to have been put on hold due to the sweltering weather. Everyone sleeps more and works considerably less than the UK, which is unusual. Also the particular areas I have been to have been unexpectedly full of Russians, up to and including Russian food menus or stickers from Russian Spartak Hooligans marking turf. Seems Catalonia has occasional Russian colonies lol

IF I should die, think only this of me;   
  That there's some corner of a foreign field   
That is for ever England. There shall be   
  In that rich earth a juicier beef concealed.
And did that meet in ancient time,
Sit upon England's plates obscene,
And was the bodacious lambshanks plod,
On England's pleasant gravy seen!

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #186299 on: August 09, 2018, 05:33:59 pm »

Mug of water + teabag.  If I just microwaved water with nothing in it, it'd probably do that weird thing where it freaks out when the water tension is disturbed (because it's heated unevenly).
It probably won't. My grandmother does it every single day without exceptions.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?
Pages: 1 ... 12418 12419 [12420] 12421 12422 ... 13327