Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12399 12400 [12401] 12402 12403 ... 13327

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15899710 times)

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tho] It is made of raw. It creates extra posts [#####+] (Happy thread)
« Reply #186000 on: July 11, 2018, 12:32:42 pm »

WAIT A SECOND YOUR AVATAR IS FROM STARGATE.

Also I bet half of the forums would jump at the chance to help if you really need anything in that regard. We'd also not have you getting into any real non-legal trouble when we could help, I'm sure.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #186001 on: July 11, 2018, 12:43:13 pm »

To be truthful, USA is... Not the best place to emigrate to atm. Maybe we should start a crowd funding thing for Baal.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #186002 on: July 11, 2018, 01:09:34 pm »

Considering what he’d be moving away from, the relative stability of the US would be alright for Baal I think.

To return this to cynicism though, who do we need to bribe for you, Baal?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #186003 on: July 11, 2018, 01:25:36 pm »

Considering what he’d be moving away from, the relative stability of the US would be alright for Baal I think.

To return this to cynicism though, who do we need to bribe for you, Baal?

Maybe we should bribe the Trump. I heard he liked money.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #186004 on: July 11, 2018, 02:40:28 pm »

I never realized how badly I want to commit that felony before. I absolutely must bribe a foreign gov't official now.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186005 on: July 11, 2018, 02:42:53 pm »

I never realized how badly I want to commit that felony before. I absolutely must bribe a foreign gov't official now.

Actually, that only seems to apply to corporations and businesses, from my very quick skimming. I recommend taking me at my word and immediately asking Putin for a favor or two, hint wink nudge wink wink.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #186006 on: July 11, 2018, 03:40:02 pm »

Anglophobia assuaged yaaaaaas.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #186007 on: July 11, 2018, 03:57:14 pm »

Watched the 2nd season finale of legion. It was amazing.
Spoiler: Fairly minor spoiler (click to show/hide)
Even without that though the entire season was amazing and bizzare and highly worth a watch.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186008 on: July 11, 2018, 05:53:35 pm »

Yeah duna, my avatar is from Stargate. And thanks for the kind words, I would also help anyone in need. That reminds me, has anybody seen Mr roboto?

Hansa I know the USA has a some turbulence right now but as Hector says, considering how things are here it would be a very positive change, especially for someone just looking for honest job to provide decent living for his family, not breaking any laws and keeping its head down.

As whom to bribe Hector, from this side currently I would need to bribe the officials that hand the passports to get our baby passport. It's around 500$ but I heard even up to 1000$ has been asked. Then either at the airport or the border with Colombia a "fare" is almost a given asked by the guards (think of the 40k imperial guard, only more corruption, inefficient and completely useless, that by chance also worship the body of a "eternal commander") . Up to 100$ per person is what I have heard. This apply specially for people with babies, they let you pass/board the plane, but not your baby unless you pay them.

If I want to have my papers checked for international use that would put me another 100$ per each of us. This could allow us to try to find a job in our careers and not having issues latter with our baby papers.

I'm sure I'm missing some thing but that would be the main bribing quote I think.

Form your side I don't know, perhaps Turmp does like money but I don't think a couple Benjamin's would suffice.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #186009 on: July 11, 2018, 05:59:48 pm »

Yeah duna, my avatar is from Stargate. And thanks for the kind words, I would also help anyone in need. That reminds me, has anybody seen Mr roboto?

Hansa I know the USA has a some turbulence right now but as Hector says, considering how things are here it would be a very positive change, especially for someone just looking for honest job to provide decent living for his family, not breaking any laws and keeping its head down.

As whom to bribe Hector, from this side currently I would need to bribe the officials that hand the passports to get our baby passport. It's around 500$ but I heard even up to 1000$ has been asked. Then either at the airport or the border with Colombia a "fare" is almost a given asked by the guards (think of the 40k imperial guard, only more corruption, inefficient and completely useless, that by chance also worship the body of a "eternal commander") . Up to 100$ per person is what I have heard. This apply specially for people with babies, they let you pass/board the plane, but not your baby unless you pay them.

If I want to have my papers checked for international use that would put me another 100$ per each of us. This could allow us to try to find a job in our careers and not having issues latter with our baby papers.

I'm sure I'm missing some thing but that would be the main bribing quote I think.

Form your side I don't know, perhaps Turmp does like money but I don't think a couple Benjamin's would suffice.
Baal, seriously: Brazil is taking in venezuelan refugees. You can apply and they will take you in. Hell, if you just show up at the border and say you're in need to asylum they'll take you in. If you are still starving like you said you were sometime ago, there's not a whole lot to lose but the attachment you have to your homeland. And, unlike the US, it is a hell of a lot easier to go back to Venezuela if want to in the future.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #186010 on: July 11, 2018, 06:06:59 pm »

... unrelated to the various felonies being discussed, I just now noticed the old SNES super robot wars elemental lords side game/spin-off thing got translated in the last couple months. That thing was pretty damn great when I couldn't understand a word of it, so... yay.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186011 on: July 11, 2018, 06:09:18 pm »

Is this the actual title of a thing

super robot wars elemental lords side game

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #186012 on: July 11, 2018, 06:12:51 pm »

Not quite in that order, but... basically! The title is "Super Robot Taisen Gaiden: Masoukishin - The Lord of Elemental". Super Robot Taisen is Super Robot Wars, Gaiden is Side Story, and the rest is right there.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186013 on: July 11, 2018, 06:25:08 pm »

Didn't knew I could apply to Brazil on a formal fashion. I'll try to find info about it. Thanks Teneb.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #186014 on: July 12, 2018, 10:57:08 am »

If you do end up in the US, don't try to bribe anyone.  We have corruption but usually not that kind of corruption, immigrants from countries where bribery is expected will sometimes get in trouble here trying to give money to cops.

My unrelated happy: I found a large herd of whalebros in Subnautica (AKA reefback leviathans).  I'm going to make my house there.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule
Pages: 1 ... 12399 12400 [12401] 12402 12403 ... 13327