Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12342 12343 [12344] 12345 12346 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15890902 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [?!?!] What the fuck is tail time (Happy thread)
« Reply #185145 on: April 18, 2018, 03:56:12 am »

There is a version of the picture that isn't as dark as this one if you guys think it would look better.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185146 on: April 18, 2018, 03:36:38 pm »

I can see it but it's a little unclear. Remember that avatars are pretty tiny so it's hard to make out the detail sometimes. Things that are visually simpler and have a transparent layer instead of a background work better IMO.

Says the person represented by a bra hung between a pair of horns  :P
Get your mind out of the gutter, those are sunglasses bro :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #185147 on: April 18, 2018, 04:11:15 pm »

I can see it but it's a little unclear. Remember that avatars are pretty tiny so it's hard to make out the detail sometimes. Things that are visually simpler and have a transparent layer instead of a background work better IMO.

Get your mind into the gutter dude

Those are cat ears
One wheel short of a wagon

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185148 on: April 18, 2018, 04:16:52 pm »

I was afraid of that, but it took so long for me to pick something that I'm just gonna stick with if for now.

Without magnifying it or anything, I can tell it's a spider king sitting on his throne.  But I have to really stare at it for a minute to make that out.  I think it's the colors more than anything.  It would be pretty easy to see, I think, if it wasn't so dark.

Looks more like a three headed rat king on a throne.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #185150 on: April 18, 2018, 04:49:59 pm »

Get your mind out of the gutter, those are sunglasses bro :P

That was the joke  ;D
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185151 on: April 18, 2018, 08:31:53 pm »

Mine is clear rigth?
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185152 on: April 18, 2018, 08:34:32 pm »

Mine is clear rigth?

A jedi I guess? *shrug* don't know what that figure is from.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185153 on: April 18, 2018, 08:35:04 pm »

It's fairly clear until I view the image source and find that I've been looking it it wrong...
Still looks like a guy, but you can't make out his face or see the detail on his clothes.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185154 on: April 18, 2018, 08:36:43 pm »

*looks at image source* Oh Stargate.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #185155 on: April 18, 2018, 08:43:24 pm »

Very happy with how my gardening has progressed. Best friend thinks I have become a Russian babushka. Roommate confused at why I was inspecting an uprooted plant leaf by leaf at night. Sister looked resigned, muttered "I don't even understand you anymore" before leaving after she asked me what I was doing, and I replied matter-of-factly, filtering water. This must be how Urist feels when a strange mood is accomplished and every task fits neatly into the bigger picture

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #185156 on: April 19, 2018, 08:34:55 am »

Very happy with how my gardening has progressed. Best friend thinks I have become a Russian babushka. Roommate confused at why I was inspecting an uprooted plant leaf by leaf at night. Sister looked resigned, muttered "I don't even understand you anymore" before leaving after she asked me what I was doing, and I replied matter-of-factly, filtering water. This must be how Urist feels when a strange mood is accomplished and every task fits neatly into the bigger picture

You cannot be Babushka until you feed at least one hungry teenager and make at least one jar of jam by yourself V:
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #185157 on: April 19, 2018, 09:15:26 am »

I used to love helping with gardening, pulling weeds and moving earth.  I have to be assisting a gardener who knows what they're doing, though!  It always looks a bit like magic, and I like it that way.  Growing things to eat is kinda spiritual for me.

Edit:  Also I solved a computer problem pretty handily, and I'm still good at Amplitude and DDR.  Had the house to myself last  night, played rhythm games loudly :D
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 09:16:57 am by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #185158 on: April 19, 2018, 09:22:44 am »

Closest to gardening I've come is planting a Blood of the Boyne orchard. (Meanining three trees.) Even named them.  Archibald is doing poorly.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #185159 on: April 19, 2018, 09:46:59 am »

I'm hooked on X3: Terran Conflict right now. One of my childhood games, by the way.

Anyone else plays it? I know there's a thread about Terran Conflict, but who else on the forums also plays it?
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.
Pages: 1 ... 12342 12343 [12344] 12345 12346 ... 13326