Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12336 12337 [12338] 12339 12340 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15889779 times)

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
Re: [?!?!] What the fuck is tail time (Happy thread)
« Reply #185055 on: April 10, 2018, 12:37:22 pm »

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #185056 on: April 10, 2018, 03:48:34 pm »

Wasn't HeadOn literally just a block of wax?
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #185057 on: April 10, 2018, 04:43:30 pm »

No, it was a block of wax that was .000001002% poison
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #185058 on: April 10, 2018, 04:59:59 pm »

Moreover, none of HeadOn's ingredients have any scientifically supported effectiveness in treatment of a headache. One of the ingredients, white bryony (bryonia alba), is a highly toxic berry that is lethal if 40 such berries are ingested;[20] however, dilution leaves virtually none of this ingredient in the product, which is why its makers can claim the treatment has no side effects[16] (or any effects at all[17]). Another ingredient, goldenseal (hydrastis canadensis), has no known effectiveness in the treatment of any condition.[21][22]

lol and... lol
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #185059 on: April 10, 2018, 05:25:59 pm »

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother to work when swindling suckers is so easy...
In a time before time, I had a name.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #185060 on: April 10, 2018, 05:29:29 pm »

Wasn't HeadOn literally just a block of wax?
IIRC yeah. That's why they never actually say anything about what it's supposed to do in the commercials. Can't be sued for false advertising if you never said it did anything to begin with.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #185061 on: April 10, 2018, 05:47:23 pm »

No, it was a block of wax that was .000001002% poison

I wonder what the lethal dosage of HeadOn is...
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #185062 on: April 10, 2018, 05:56:07 pm »

Since you apparently need to eat 40 of those berries raw, and theyve diluted it heavily, presumably a lot. Youd probably die because your guts are too full of bullshit to process actual nutrients before anything else.

Which is basically starvation with the extra step of force feeding yourself horrible nasty wax
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 05:58:45 pm by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #185063 on: April 10, 2018, 06:10:58 pm »

Since you apparently need to eat 40 of those berries raw, and theyve diluted it heavily, presumably a lot. Youd probably die because your guts are too full of bullshit to process actual nutrients before anything else.

Which is basically starvation with the extra step of force feeding yourself horrible nasty wax
Of course, HeadOn is not taken orally, so the LD50 when used properly is "enough to smother or crush yourself under a pile of wax".

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185064 on: April 10, 2018, 06:26:30 pm »

Sorry, I miscalculated. It's .000001000002% poison. One part per million carcinogenic salt, two parts per trillion poisonous plants.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185065 on: April 10, 2018, 06:32:40 pm »

Makes me wonder why they used toxic berries instead of something like...I dunno, aloe or something. Aspirin. Friggin penicillin for all I care. Something they could point out as having some actual vaguely medical use.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185066 on: April 10, 2018, 06:42:08 pm »

It's homeopathic--the idea, presumably, is that it ends headaches by giving you tiny amounts of things that cause headaches. It's complete bunk, of course, but if it sells sticks of wax at cough syrup prices, why not?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #185067 on: April 10, 2018, 07:35:13 pm »

Well it apparently got taken over by someone in '08 who decided to put actual medicine in it, though I hadn't heard about the product until today so I have no idea if that is the case.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185069 on: April 10, 2018, 08:38:22 pm »

Started a new job which has to do more with my area of expertise (IT, the computers, not the Stephen King monster). This new job doesn't involve sells, while the last job I had was about selling stuff, so it had the potential of high income, but in reality I would need huge sales to do it. Also last job was as it is, no contract, benefits or anything.

Now I have a potentially lower (but in practice is actually higher) but steadier income. This helped stabilize things a bit, but money is still not enough, two weeks of work are hardly enough for food. We are eating mostly vegetables and few proteins that I have to force my wife to eat more than me so she can breastfeed better, but we are eating regularly!
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!
Pages: 1 ... 12336 12337 [12338] 12339 12340 ... 13326