Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12312 12313 [12314] 12315 12316 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15890467 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: [Wao?!] When all you have is 12 tons of pot noodle... (Happy thread)
« Reply #184695 on: February 18, 2018, 11:18:29 pm »

Just got my second computer screen set up! Finding that monitor in a dumpster was the best thing that's happened to me all year. One of the few good things that's happened to me all year, really...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLImMZ0zNU8
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #184696 on: February 21, 2018, 04:06:31 pm »

I have a date next week :D
It went great!
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #184697 on: February 21, 2018, 04:12:52 pm »

How can we be sure that's actually Tawa and not some bodysnatcher wearing the skin of Tawa after abducting him at this so-called 'date'?

WE'RE ONTO YOU
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #184698 on: February 21, 2018, 04:31:08 pm »

Ha, ha, ha. Ha, ha, ha. Ha, ha, ha.

I, X7--um, Tawa, am definitely not a body snatcher. I do not wear hu--other humans' skin, and the thought has never crossed my mind. Not even one single time. Ha, ha, ha.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #184699 on: February 21, 2018, 04:48:09 pm »

Which one of you cheeky buggers decided to join Achaea with the name uristmcangry? I can hardly take this very serious business RPI as seriously as I should with characters with names like that

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #184700 on: February 21, 2018, 07:10:57 pm »

Managed to sign up for the courses I wanted within less than 30 minutes in this inscription period for my university. Usually the servers crash and burn immediately, but it seems I managed to do it fast enough, so no staying up 'til 03:00 to get this done.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #184701 on: February 21, 2018, 07:23:01 pm »

Which one of you cheeky buggers decided to join Achaea with the name uristmcangry? I can hardly take this very serious business RPI as seriously as I should with characters with names like that
Probably gonna get changed reaaaaaaal fast.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184702 on: February 21, 2018, 08:14:57 pm »

Wait, Achaea's an RPI nowadays? When the heck did that happen? :o

Anyway, I just had a rather pleasant dream. Not quite as epic and exciting as the last dream I remember (though there was at least a little bit of action), but really nice.

Edit: today's been a bit shit, ey, but at least now I have a brand new tape to sit down with and a refreshing glass of rum and ginger ale to accompany it; recovering from the hot day outside whilst listening to songs about murder, ghosts, necromancy and (probably) murderous ghostly necromancers.

Death and doom, truly a balm for the soul. ^_^
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 12:09:03 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #184703 on: February 22, 2018, 04:58:53 pm »

Haha no, it's hardly even RP-lite for most of the community these days. I can't quit it though; there's too many people I know there to not have fun. Plus, the carnivals (when organized) are literally the bomb.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #184704 on: February 22, 2018, 05:19:20 pm »

Haha no, it's hardly even RP-lite for most of the community these days. I can't quit it though; there's too many people I know there to not have fun. Plus, the carnivals (when organized) are literally the bomb.

Plus, the carnivals (when organized) are literally the bomb.

literally the bomb.

Sounds dangerous.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #184705 on: February 22, 2018, 05:43:36 pm »

Didnt get to go to town today, but i did get the house to myself for a few hours. Peace and quiet
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #184706 on: February 22, 2018, 07:26:26 pm »

Bought 20 liters of Canada Dry and related products (RC Cola, Minute Maid) at half off.  The conversation at checkout was pretty amusing (:  I mean, the stuff stays good for a looong time, and we drink a lot of soda on DND nights.  And I just love diet Canada Dry, or occasionally lemonade/root beer.

I even included a 2-liter of Orange Crush because a LPer (pikasprey) recently ranted about how much he wanted one, during a particularly grindy segment.

No sign of Faygo though )o:
I stuffed most of it into an unused cabinet in the kitchen, I hope my housemate finds it by accident and WTFs hehe
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184707 on: February 22, 2018, 11:28:05 pm »

There was a brief period of time when I only drank Canada Dry, Schweppes, and other assorted ginger ale as soda until I got used to the taste and got sick of it. Now I still can't even go near it. *sigh* Too often good-tasting foods/drinks are ruined by simply eating/drinking too much of that one thing.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #184708 on: February 22, 2018, 11:36:46 pm »

PSA: most ginger ale in stores is actually sucky ginger ale. real ginger ale sears your mouth like the fury of ten thousand suns and is also more tasty
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #184709 on: February 22, 2018, 11:37:04 pm »

I finally am in the mood to start writing stories! Expect something sci-fi themed very soon in the creative projects forum.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.
Pages: 1 ... 12312 12313 [12314] 12315 12316 ... 13326