Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12305 12306 [12307] 12308 12309 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15889349 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Re: [Wao?!] When all you have is 12 tons of pot noodle... (Happy thread)
« Reply #184590 on: February 07, 2018, 08:22:18 am »

You know it´s not bad when it only gives you diarrhea
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184591 on: February 07, 2018, 09:37:53 am »

The Surge 2 has been announced for a 2019 release, this makes me pretty close to happy since I will now be able to slash the living hell out of new interesting targets.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #184592 on: February 08, 2018, 07:51:23 am »

In a serious attempt to stop smoking tobacco, I used the money my gas and electricity company paid me back at the end of the year to buy a Boundless CFX Vape, to henceforth vape my weed instead of smoking it with tobacco. Holy shit, vapes are expensive. This is just a low-medium price range one, 148 euros, damn.
But if it helps me stop smoking, it will be totally worth it.
EDIT: ok, now I'm high. Note to self: Use much less weed in a vape than in a joint.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 08:04:30 am by martinuzz »
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #184593 on: February 08, 2018, 11:37:10 am »

Obligatory we get it meme.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #184594 on: February 08, 2018, 11:53:13 am »

Having a window open.  So many "environmental" sounds, here in the city.  People chatting, walking dogs, even the first commuters getting in their cars around 5-6.  A heating unit toggling, the distant drone of the highway.  Planes, occasionally a siren from the fire station.  An interesting argument around 3AM.

They're largely not "happy" sounds, but the feeling of passive connectedness is nice.  Kinda like lurking our local HOA meeting, heh, or following the news.  It's nice to feel aware.

Also to not be sick anymore, bleh!  Making good use of post-illness energy boost to catch up on things.
"It's a fine day, people open windows, they leave their houses, just for a short while"
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #184595 on: February 08, 2018, 12:10:07 pm »

I watched some ducks skating earlier, that and just standing on the "Water". A couple of finches and other small birds chirping merrily too.
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #184596 on: February 08, 2018, 12:20:53 pm »

While only a related product, I have finally found a palatable (if highly bad for you) way to consume Maruchan chicken ramen. (You know, the most generic, horrible ramen there is.)
I know a recipe from my elementary school days.

You need:
1 packet of Maruchan chicken ramen
1 set of good teeth

Tear open the seasoning packet and sprinkle it on the noodles. Break off chunks of noodle and eat them, or gnaw on the bar directly using your teeth.

Enjoy.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 12:23:37 pm by Bumber »
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #184597 on: February 08, 2018, 01:26:44 pm »

While only a related product, I have finally found a palatable (if highly bad for you) way to consume Maruchan chicken ramen. (You know, the most generic, horrible ramen there is.)
I know a recipe from my elementary school days.

You need:
1 packet of Maruchan chicken ramen
1 set of good teeth

Tear open the seasoning packet and sprinkle it on the noodles. Break off chunks of noodle and eat them, or gnaw on the bar directly using your teeth.

Enjoy.
I-is this you?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #184598 on: February 08, 2018, 02:28:53 pm »

T'be fair, some people prefer (non-instant) ramen that has essentially just been dunked in the water to clean off the flour. I could get behind that.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #184599 on: February 08, 2018, 11:19:23 pm »

GC do you and Owl subsist entirely on pot noodles

I actually haven't ate pot noodles/cup noodles in at least a decade. To be honest I probably eat way too many burgers though. The other day I had 5. Today I had just 2.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184600 on: February 09, 2018, 02:13:49 am »

*Is considering making a trip to Thai Binh to get some good Taiwanese instant ramen this weekend.*

MaMa makes pretty good instant ramen, but I hear there are better brands. I admit that I am partial to their creamy tom-yum though. Add some california blend veggies and some sliced sausage, and it is quite nice.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #184601 on: February 09, 2018, 02:19:14 am »

I'm Thai and I don't even like MaMa. Korean instant ramens are the best with veggies and spice.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184602 on: February 09, 2018, 02:28:29 am »

Any suggestions on a good instant ramen?   The stuff we can get our hands on here in the states is... well.. MaMa looks "good" in comparison. (I am not a fan of several of their flavors, but I do like the creamy tom-yum with some veggies.)

Seriously, Maruchan instant ramen is beyond "bad" quality, and it is the principle thing people think of when you say "ramen" around here.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184603 on: February 09, 2018, 03:14:18 am »

Any suggestions on a good instant ramen?   The stuff we can get our hands on here in the states is... well.. MaMa looks "good" in comparison. (I am not a fan of several of their flavors, but I do like the creamy tom-yum with some veggies.)

Seriously, Maruchan instant ramen is beyond "bad" quality, and it is the principle thing people think of when you say "ramen" around here.

IDK really, the only one I eat is this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXIQHcoZLgk

But since it's the only one I eat (other than the very cheapest instant noodles, just for the noodles), I can't tell you how it stacks up against other types

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #184604 on: February 09, 2018, 04:19:01 am »

I recommend using your own broth and veggies mainly and using the ramen flavoring slightly just so that you get your money's worth.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 12305 12306 [12307] 12308 12309 ... 13326