Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12302 12303 [12304] 12305 12306 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15889321 times)

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
Re: [Why] You literally did this (Happy thread)
« Reply #184545 on: February 04, 2018, 10:20:34 pm »

Double post but THE FUCKING EAGLES! It was a damn good game, down to the wire, but New England just couldn't turn it around.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #184546 on: February 04, 2018, 10:30:54 pm »

Double post but THE FUCKING EAGLES! It was a damn good game, down to the wire, but New England just couldn't turn it around.
Yeah my friends and I watched that too, and we *never* thought the Patriots would actually lose!  So we cheered for the birbs (thanks to a DND in-joke) and dang, yet another improbably close Superbowl.  Hmmmm... (;
(I'm implying that Superbowls are fixed, or at least encouraged to be close.  I'm mostly unserious)

I love that Wendy's is still going for sassy anti-McDonald's ads, even though the community manager left a while ago.  On good terms, and she didn't want fame, so... I really do love it.  (also I like their fries)

Anyway, that was a really enjoyable game.  Good job Illuminati.
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/22935341/quoth-thy-raven-caw-caw-motherfuckers.jpg (I keep thinking the Davepeta thing, but this isn't homestuck.  Still dumb though)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #184547 on: February 04, 2018, 11:19:00 pm »

This has been another TideTM ad.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #184548 on: February 05, 2018, 12:41:42 am »

I didn't see it, but I'm happy the Eagles won. Sounds like it was one helluva a good game.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #184549 on: February 05, 2018, 06:35:45 am »

Super busy days and busy with unemployment happening x_x
On the plus side, someone very kindly and nice gifted me Tangledeep :D +1 Roguelike games to my collection, and you get to play as an awesome female protagonist with varying classes! \o/

Time to be a Thane of battle, and carve my way to safety with this greatsword!

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #184550 on: February 05, 2018, 09:30:28 am »

I can't tell if I'm more salty over this than I am laughing at it, but I discovered that there's a meme about my favorite character in Fire Emblem getting roasted.

I'm not gonna give names or context because spoilers, but those of you who know, probably agree with me its one of the more so bad its good jokes
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #184551 on: February 05, 2018, 09:45:06 am »

No.

But what Tide did in advertising terms was good, since every time an ambiguous advert game on you were like “Tide ad..?” and it was a tourism campaign for Australia with a Paul Hogan cameo.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184552 on: February 05, 2018, 10:04:58 am »

No.

But what Tide did in advertising terms was good, since every time an ambiguous advert game on you were like “Tide ad..?” and it was a tourism campaign for Australia with a Paul Hogan cameo.

I wonder what the perspective of the Tide corporate executives is with the stupid Tide Pod Challenge.

"Sir! Sir! Idiots are eating the Tide Pods and it's poisoning the fuck out of them! Everyone in the world is telling them to stop and they won't! It's bad PR and our product is becoming synonymous with poison eating idiots! What do we do?"
"...fuck I don't know!"

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184553 on: February 05, 2018, 10:09:53 am »

Make a rival tide pod challenge where you don't eat them.

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184554 on: February 05, 2018, 10:11:20 am »

i brought a big clapper to school today, and I gotta say, it was really handy in helping me make puns. Though, it seems like having it makes everyone around me plenty more handsy and I gotta tell them "hands off". Other than that, it's been such a helping hand.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #184555 on: February 05, 2018, 11:04:23 am »

i brought a big clapper to school today, and I gotta say, it was really handy in helping me make puns. Though, it seems like having it makes everyone around me plenty more handsy and I gotta tell them "hands off". Other than that, it's been such a helping hand.

Welcome, initiate of the Dark Hand.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #184556 on: February 05, 2018, 12:58:50 pm »

One year, retail, grocery. The new one is the same, less hours and without nightshift bonus. I think it's worth it, though. Nightshift is slowly kill8ng me.

My brother works the night shift at a local grocery store, and he loves it for the same reason hector did, plus he got extra graveyard pay. I hated it, personally. I can only do so much standing around, and I was a lot happier when I got moved to the afternoon shift. It just comes down to personal preference.

I got it! I'm glad. The hours were rubbish. I will miss the ones I was working with, though - I got on well with them. One in particular had the benefit of being quite good looking and friendly with me, but ah well, new horizons and all that.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184557 on: February 05, 2018, 01:48:04 pm »

I had a good morning and nothing happened to delay me and then I got to have starfruit for breakfast.

Life is good.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #184558 on: February 05, 2018, 10:30:46 pm »

Brought some veggies home for the piggy. Very happy piggy
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #184559 on: February 06, 2018, 09:22:27 am »

After a small chat over metal on twitter, an indie dev I look up to followed me back. Schoolgirl squees ensued as I fanboyed :P

Music always brings people together, and I'm glad metal is one of the biggest genres for that.
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.
Pages: 1 ... 12302 12303 [12304] 12305 12306 ... 13326