Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12262 12263 [12264] 12265 12266 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15843906 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: [Ye] Welcome to the bunzone nerd! (Happy thread)
« Reply #183945 on: November 26, 2017, 01:44:27 pm »

My housemate and I hosted DND again and I was much better prepared this week!  There's this counter between the kitchen and living room which I filled with a spread of good eats.  Standard stuff like leftover turkey and sammich bread, but also some of the weirder foods I like like liver pudding and chicken dogs.  People tried some things they hadn't before, and also had comfortable foods to fall back on!

I only had lime seltzer and root beer, see: weirdness, but my best friend brought a case of classic Coke so crisis averted XD
I also had beer and wine again but the lime seltzer was too much of a hit, it was an alcohol free night this time!  I can't help but feel that's a good sign.

The half bathroom did flood twice, due to the washing machine as it turned out, but housemate and I kept it under control hehe.  Having a simple problem helped me burn nervous energy a bit.

Also my DND character made a pact with a god of chaos to return to life!  Rolled the "special" reincarnation table, got...  The exact same gender age and race, except he's a desert halfling now.  Still a water-shugenja, heh.  Now "Findon speaks like khajiit", and he owes a boon to a trickster god, but everything is fiiiiiiiine hehe.  He even woke up just in time to dimension-door the party away from "10 to 40 wights" while fleeing the Utterdark (negative-aligned subset of the Underdark.  we make good life choices).
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #183946 on: November 26, 2017, 03:50:35 pm »

We got kittens last night! Both black short hairs, a male about 4 months old and a female 8 months old. She already had the name of Pandora, so we named the boy Perseus.

They're a lot of work, but quite cute. And very loving towards us. The don't like each other yet, though, so we're working on getting them used to living with another cat.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #183947 on: November 26, 2017, 04:03:02 pm »

Kitty pics plz
Love, scriver~

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #183948 on: November 26, 2017, 04:55:17 pm »

I registered a google account to load articles and documents of interest, I think it's working swell
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #183949 on: November 26, 2017, 05:39:39 pm »

The first step to being owned by google has been taken. You search history is now known to them

My work schedule is super weird this week. I got work tonight but tomorrow off, three days on, followed by who knows what. But another day of sleep cant be bad
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183950 on: November 26, 2017, 05:44:45 pm »

Kitty pics plz

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

First two are Pandora, second two are Perseus.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #183951 on: November 26, 2017, 07:25:30 pm »

Kitty pics plz

Pandora is quite awake and alert.

Perseus seems to just want to sleep and stop having these humans interrupt his naptimes.

You have well-captured the essence of cat.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #183952 on: November 26, 2017, 07:36:22 pm »

Nyin and nyan, you could even say.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183953 on: November 26, 2017, 07:43:30 pm »

One upside of this indentured servitude/job, I just scored a VHS copy of Baron Blood for fifty cents. :D
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183954 on: November 26, 2017, 08:31:23 pm »

Pandora is quite awake and alert.

Perseus seems to just want to sleep and stop having these humans interrupt his naptimes.

You have well-captured the essence of cat.

Hehe. Granted, that's partly because we just didn't capture any photos of Perseus bouncing around being a crazy kitten. But, yes, that is the essence of cat.
Come play Mafia with us!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #183955 on: November 26, 2017, 11:29:27 pm »

omg cats <3
Nyin and nyan, you could even say.
omg

Crazy how the flash makes Perseus look so tan in that third pic (inb4 dress color discussion).  Color in photos is complicated stuff.
But your cats look just like my Luki did, d'awww.  11/10 cats.  "They're all good cats, Rolan"
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183956 on: November 27, 2017, 05:58:21 am »

Kitty pics plz

Cuties!
Love, scriver~

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #183957 on: November 27, 2017, 06:34:22 am »

Cute kittens. Do keep an eye on Perseus though, he does look a bit scruffy for a 4 month old kitten. He can use some more baby fat and some more shine to the coat.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183958 on: November 27, 2017, 07:45:05 am »

Why is the cat green?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183959 on: November 27, 2017, 07:56:50 am »

Because it is using it's Green Lantern powers. That cat is in fact the bravest little kitty on earth.
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 12262 12263 [12264] 12265 12266 ... 13326