Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12251 12252 [12253] 12254 12255 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15846853 times)

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Ye] Welcome to the bunzone nerd! (Happy thread)
« Reply #183780 on: November 10, 2017, 12:06:27 am »

Fun with Masters in Psychology \o/

We had an assignment as a reaction paper on this awesome ol' thing (Puff the Magic Dragon!)

The 1960's were truly a simpler time, when silly and innocent kid's songs could be chart-toppers.

Nowadays it would be Miley Cyrus singing about twerking some dragon booty that passes for the latest and greatest shit.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #183781 on: November 10, 2017, 10:03:07 am »

When you like big scaly butts and you cannot lie

Dragon Twerk (Dragon Age: Inquisition) - YouTube
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183782 on: November 10, 2017, 10:32:34 am »

So, I was at the gym today, at the pullup bar, I grab it and... pull myself up? I can lift my own bodyweight now? I CAN DO REAL PULLUPS NOW?!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Granted only about five before my arms totally give out from the exertion, but I can DO THEM!

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #183783 on: November 10, 2017, 12:06:14 pm »

So, I was at the gym today, at the pullup bar, I grab it and... pull myself up? I can lift my own bodyweight now? I CAN DO REAL PULLUPS NOW?!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Granted only about five before my arms totally give out from the exertion, but I can DO THEM!

God, I can't even do a pushup. Gj, mate.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #183784 on: November 10, 2017, 01:36:16 pm »

That is like the work of a deity right there. Im too tired to ever go to the gym

Next you should haul yourself up the climbing wall!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #183785 on: November 10, 2017, 01:39:00 pm »

God, I can't even do a pushup. Gj, mate.
I can do exactly seven. No more than seven.
ᴵ ᵃᵐ ʰᵒʳʳᶦᵇˡʸ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ˢʰᵃᵖᵉ..

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #183786 on: November 10, 2017, 09:52:53 pm »

While a little mad that Doom for switch takes 10 gigs of extra data, I entered a twitter contest they had that says "show us your physical or digital copy of doom and you can win a statue of a revenant!"

I went all out and licked my Doom cartridge and posted a video of it as my entry. I read the rules about it and found out it is 100% allowed :P

Also, PSA: DON'T LICK YOUR SWITCH CARTS. They taste awful
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #183787 on: November 10, 2017, 10:41:00 pm »

I never knew about the apparent epidemic of cart-licking until Nintendo coated the Switch carts in something yucky, in order to fight said epidemic.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #183788 on: November 10, 2017, 10:46:32 pm »

Other way around, I think. There may have been some sort of incident with 3DS carts that lead to the Switch carts being coated in bitterant, but people were licking them specifically because they found out about the bitterant. I guess it's like the Cinnamon challenge? Kids these days.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #183789 on: November 10, 2017, 11:17:40 pm »

Other way around, I think. There may have been some sort of incident with 3DS carts that lead to the Switch carts being coated in bitterant, but people were licking them specifically because they found out about the bitterant. I guess it's like the Cinnamon challenge? Kids these days.
Hey, I want to win the 100$USD statue of a meme skeleton. And if licking the cart will get me it, I'll do it 8)

Additional happy: doing insanely well in Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War where the most terrifying weapon appeared: a horseslayer (context on that: over half of your army is mounted to begin with, and most will promote and become mounted later on. Including the Lord character). Plus, Sigurd (the main character of that game) has made his way into being my favourite character in Fire Emblem. He's the first and only Lord/Main character that start out promoted, starts with one of the best weapons in the game that isn't named or plot driven, has some of the best growths for a lord in most of the games, and can slaughter entire armies alone and stand tall (which is a problem because the AI keeps targeting him and he kill steals by doing so...)
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #183790 on: November 11, 2017, 02:40:34 am »

The sequel to Worm has finally started. I've been looking forward to this for a while.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183791 on: November 11, 2017, 05:04:40 am »

Accomplished my public transport shenanigans successfully. Got some exercise with the walking that was also involved.
Now I am getting gradually less anxious and gradually more drunk. ^-^
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183792 on: November 11, 2017, 08:13:55 am »

Hey, I want to win the 100$USD statue of a meme skeleton. And if licking the cart will get me it, I'll do it 8)

Additional happy: doing insanely well in Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War where the most terrifying weapon appeared: a horseslayer (context on that: over half of your army is mounted to begin with, and most will promote and become mounted later on. Including the Lord character). Plus, Sigurd (the main character of that game) has made his way into being my favourite character in Fire Emblem. He's the first and only Lord/Main character that start out promoted, starts with one of the best weapons in the game that isn't named or plot driven, has some of the best growths for a lord in most of the games, and can slaughter entire armies alone and stand tall (which is a problem because the AI keeps targeting him and he kill steals by doing so...)

If memory serves, you're in chapter 2? Don't worry, once you're in the middle of chapter 3, you'll wish you were up against 10 horse slayers.

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #183793 on: November 11, 2017, 10:04:36 am »

Had a close encounter with a robin. Pretty certain the little guy was thinking about landing on me multiple times (as in flew towards my head then back to a stick fence). Then he hopped around in the leaf litter looking for bugs.
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183794 on: November 11, 2017, 11:16:16 am »

An amusing toddler story:

My little boy had a (short) screaming tantrum at a restaurant. The reason? He was told he was not allowed to lick the windows.

I tell you the hardest part of raising small children is not reinforcing their bad behavior with laughter.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0
Pages: 1 ... 12251 12252 [12253] 12254 12255 ... 13326