Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12237 12238 [12239] 12240 12241 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15760674 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Ye] Welcome to the bunzone nerd! (Happy thread)
« Reply #183570 on: October 15, 2017, 07:50:24 pm »

There was no water handy and the fire was probably planning on increasing in size in the near future. Also, I hadn't really noticed this beforehand, but I really needed to pee. Feeding two birds with one loaf of bread.

Is there anything my wang can't do?! Don't answer that.

In other Happy news, I have been reunited with my beloved jacket. :)) It's not really jacket weather this morning, but still, I'd been missing it terribly for the past few days.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183571 on: October 15, 2017, 07:51:45 pm »

You're a veritable Gulliver.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #183572 on: October 17, 2017, 04:25:56 pm »

Happy.  I should change my avvie to something appropriately EO5, too... :3

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #183573 on: October 18, 2017, 09:15:13 am »

Today has been a good day \o/
And I am loving my Masters :D
And deciding to actually get into Psychology as such.

First Midterms went well, and I was pretty happy being acknowledged on the depth of insight by my Professor who now has her PhD just recently. And I was just like her, she commented. All that insight is buried under a ton of wordiness. Which was a comment to her when she started herself. :P

But the proceeding subjects in Advanced Psychotherapy are a bunch of awesome and fun. Learning about people, their biographies (of the psychologists way back in history who propelled the awesome that works out well today), and how they arrived at their ideas and the therapies being done (alongside videos of them being "acted", and yet they look candidly real), but most of all the importance of Positive Psychology. Better than self-help books and otherwise. Humanism and science combined, and its founder is still alive today. :P

To learn on how many THINGS he did beforehand (and being the only president of the APA with an overwhelming vote of approval(?forgot the term)), and then read the articles surrounding Positive Psychology from ~halfway around the world of its origin, is very very awesome. And reminds me why I kept on going 'why isn't psychology taught in general. Many people can benefit from this :I"

"Psychology focuses on the negatives; why not on the positives? "What's wrong with you, to What's right in you?"" and a lot more covered. And best thing is everything is given to us for perusal that I'm seeing a marked increase in all my grades and performance because this style of teaching and learning matches a lot for me. It's a lot different and better than the undergraduate school, and very diverse with its people. My class is just 6 people, with 3 of them being early twenties (including myself), two in late twenties/early thirties (averaging 29 years old), and one in her mid 50's. And it is just so awesome seeing the little things we mull over and talk humor about...is the same with people decades older.

Italics because tagalog and direct translations. :v
"<The feeling when you think you got that multiple choice question but you didn't?>" :P
"<...to learn that these people [those psychologists] were just ten years or so older than my age at that time, and doing all that, is very inspiring.>" :D
And discussing the 1920's and how awesome the modern renaissance would've been if it wasn't for book burning and tons of stuff. >_<
Still awesomely happy to see that there's not much difference in the years, and how awesome Masters is for a lot of people too.

Edit:
Also have a picture of an iceberg, which I stumbled upon on imgur.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 11:00:55 am by Tiruin »

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #183574 on: October 18, 2017, 12:08:41 pm »

I think its awesome that you got your degree, tir. Thats just fucking awesome in every way
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #183575 on: October 18, 2017, 06:03:44 pm »

Today I received in the mail a Black Lantern Power Battery for Heroclix (a minis game featuring comic book superheroes and such).  Its a big, 5in-or-so tall plastic lantern mini.  It comes with various light-construct minis, and a power ring big enough to wear that inserts into the top of the lantern.

In game, it serves as a resource for your team, passing out the light constructs to your team that each give different abilities.  There's like 9 or so different power batteries, one for each lantern corps, that basically all function similarly but provide different bonuses.  The Batteries used to be super big when they were in modern rotation (like all resources really) but can still see big use in golden age games.

I also got a Doctor Doom (because they may not ever make any more FF characters), and a Runaways Molly Hayes mini.  I made a goal of getting all the Marvel characters that are in Capcom fighting games, and Doom is a big one.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #183576 on: October 18, 2017, 06:15:55 pm »

Second car t cell therapy approved
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #183577 on: October 18, 2017, 09:49:49 pm »

I finished RTRTD, but as I posted in the Sad thread, there's something depressing about it as well...

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #183578 on: October 18, 2017, 11:08:05 pm »

Heard this band, coal chamber randomly.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183579 on: October 19, 2017, 01:19:55 am »

Second car t cell therapy approved

Holy crap, that's great to hear! CAR T-cell therapy is really promising.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #183580 on: October 19, 2017, 06:51:05 pm »

I get to start moving tomorrow!  Thank fucking god finally!
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #183581 on: October 19, 2017, 07:11:59 pm »

I get to start moving tomorrow!  Thank fucking god finally!

do not lewd the jesus
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #183582 on: October 19, 2017, 07:15:41 pm »

Do not God the lewdness.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #183583 on: October 19, 2017, 09:18:57 pm »

How do you be lewd with a god? I mean Zeus did it all the time, and Loki was just... wow, but what for the modern person is there to do regarding touching a god’s butt?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #183584 on: October 19, 2017, 09:27:19 pm »

How do you be lewd with a god? I mean Zeus did it all the time, and Loki was just... wow, but what for the modern person is there to do regarding touching a god’s butt?

Be lewd vicariously through statues and other symbols.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway
Pages: 1 ... 12237 12238 [12239] 12240 12241 ... 13325