Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12212 12213 [12214] 12215 12216 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15784695 times)

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
Re: [wao] An uncorrectable meme threatens the squids. (Happy thread)
« Reply #183195 on: September 18, 2017, 03:16:57 pm »

Going to get a surgery that I've wanted for literally years, to correct a deviated septum so I can breath through my nose.  Also not constantly feel like I have a cold.

Recovery is known to be unpleasant tho.  Thankfully the doctor has done this a lot and thinks I should be good to work in just a week.  So I must not be a super severe case.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #183196 on: September 18, 2017, 08:44:41 pm »

Leopard gecko ate some crickets today. It's great because she hadn't eaten in 4 days despite having food literally in front of her nose multiple times. Took her to the vet 2 days ago fearing the worst and found out she has some kind of parasite. Got medicine for that.

The fact that she's back to eating is a great improvement and means she most likely won't die. Yay!
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #183197 on: September 18, 2017, 10:14:41 pm »

Saw a very cute butt today.
Also got new phone, to replace broke phone. Just need to activate it.
Also also last day of work at that nightmare truckstop.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #183198 on: September 18, 2017, 11:04:58 pm »

These days you can see so many very cute butts on the phone. Truly a miraculous technological achievement.
Love, scriver~

Avarice

• Bay Watcher
  • ××××××××
    • View Profile
« Reply #183199 on: September 19, 2017, 01:21:18 am »

We can talk about cute butts now?
I got a warning for talking about pretty eyes people. Lets fucking calm this zealous behavior down. Someone may not have a cute butt and get offended.
Pretty people wear your masks, smart people wear your headphones.
Anyway rant over.
I see cute butts all the time i just look in the mirror... sure its hard to see through my beauty shame mask but its what society wanted.
LOVE ME
××××××××××××××××××

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183200 on: September 19, 2017, 01:37:40 am »

pretty eyes
WTF dude!?
You can't just go throwing pretty eyes out into conversation like that. There is a world of difference between cute butts and pretty eyes.
Butts, even the cutest ones, are simply lumps of meat which occasionally through some miracle of biology assume a delightful shape that is pleasant to look upon. Eyes, though, eyes one can fall in love with.

The memory of an absent pair of eyes belonging to one you love is like the thought of a nice warm bath, going slowly cold without you in it. The foam of bubbles dwindling, the inviting fug of steam dissipating the longer you leave it, until by the time you finally reach the bathroom there is nothing but tepid water and a ring of soapscum to hint at what might have been.
And memories. And a painful swelling of the water bill.

...Now I am feeling lo- wait, no, loneliness was already a significant contributing factor to my general mood to begin with, nevermind. :P   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #183201 on: September 19, 2017, 03:30:05 am »

Wow we just got offered a house. We're moving in tonight.

Offered a house as in someone is giving it to you?  If so, that's fucking huge.  Congrats.

Well not exactly. He is going to carry the note for us. Basically a private sector rent to own, with no interest or required credit. We have crap credit so we'd been looking to rent somewhere but we have two dogs and most landlords don't allow pets. This offer was exactly what we needed. A house three times the size, in a nice secluded location that is still in town as it were, for a reasonable price.
Ehhhhhhhh. That sounds "too good to be true" levels of sketchy (I wrote "hippy" instead of what I originally meant and it confused me that I wrote "hippy," so much so that I forgot the original word I intended...) As long as you guys got a contract (and have a LawPeople look it over?) then it should be okay, but that still sets off alarms just based on the information in the post.
Honestly I'd still take a house even if it's haunted.

But that might be because I know exorcism.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183202 on: September 19, 2017, 03:45:34 am »

An actual Happy: got two ginormous tins of half-price baked beans and a loaf of rubbishy, cheap bread!
Baked beans on toast is dirt cheap, bloody easy to make even if you can barely muster the energy to tear open a packet of oreos due to the crushing weight of lethargy pressing down on you, and even at least a little bit nutritious! I've been eating the stuff all day and I still haven't finished off the first tin. I'd say it's still more than half-full, even.

I reckon I'll have pasta and a different kind of beans for dinner, then I should be able to make my baked bean haul last me 'til payday. Maybe. Probably. ^-^   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #183203 on: September 19, 2017, 07:19:50 pm »

So I made a r/outside post about what a "That Guy" build would be and someone made a song about "That Guy"...

Thanks, People's Bard.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #183204 on: September 20, 2017, 04:24:03 pm »

Wow we just got offered a house. We're moving in tonight.

Offered a house as in someone is giving it to you?  If so, that's fucking huge.  Congrats.

Well not exactly. He is going to carry the note for us. Basically a private sector rent to own, with no interest or required credit. We have crap credit so we'd been looking to rent somewhere but we have two dogs and most landlords don't allow pets. This offer was exactly what we needed. A house three times the size, in a nice secluded location that is still in town as it were, for a reasonable price.
Ehhhhhhhh. That sounds "too good to be true" levels of sketchy (I wrote "hippy" instead of what I originally meant and it confused me that I wrote "hippy," so much so that I forgot the original word I intended...) As long as you guys got a contract (and have a LawPeople look it over?) then it should be okay, but that still sets off alarms just based on the information in the post.
Honestly I'd still take a house even if it's haunted.

But that might be because I know exorcism.

This. Beyond my natural trepidation at a 'good deal' we NEED this house.

Edit: oh shit almost forgot! The stupid fuckwit asshole I babysit at work put in his two weeks notice. Fuuuuuuck yeeeaaaah!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 04:27:01 pm by Hanslanda »
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #183205 on: September 20, 2017, 05:04:29 pm »

Yeah, I can understand that. Just... Make sure you're not gonna be giving this person possibly-hundreds of thousands of dollars and end up with no deed or ownership to show for it.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #183206 on: September 20, 2017, 08:49:46 pm »

Found 1d4chan’s wiki on Oinkbane.

It’s something you simply have to read for yourself.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #183207 on: September 20, 2017, 09:05:19 pm »

...Oinkbane?
Love, scriver~

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #183208 on: September 20, 2017, 11:18:33 pm »

Downpour started.

Kid runs to the window and starts excitedly hopping up and down, exclaiming WAIN!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #183209 on: September 21, 2017, 04:05:47 am »

WH40k thread has been soooo goooood last few days.

Played Fallen London for fun this week, ignoring Making Waves grind, revisited some fun storylets.

Surprise family crisis not only broke me out of a vicious funk, it's actually going *much* better now after a couple of days of problem solving.  It's... almost resolved, actually, thanks in part to a bunch of physical labor.

Mom got me a case of my favorite, quality beer.  It's been three nights, and it's only down three bottles...  And I'm drinking all I want!

I got a light tan with no burn, and I found my sunglasses after dropping them on a trail.

Did a 4 mile hike through a museum's forest trails with mom, near midnight.  Saw a gnome home and other art pieces by flashlight.  No pages.

Taco Bell with bro, hashbrown mini-burritos OMG

Nice NWoD session into the wee hours.  Managed to "save" my servant by making him a vampire, and it went pretty hilariously wrong.  Perfect (:

I feel excited about this move now!

I apologized to someone last week and we've been friends again since then (:
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.
Pages: 1 ... 12212 12213 [12214] 12215 12216 ... 13325